Coincidence

Love hurts...

Yeonhee's POV

I heard my alarm clock set off and I woke up remembering that it was the first day and the last year of Highschool for me. I lazily walked downstairs and ate breakfast silently and went to my room and wore my uniform, it was my first time wearing that uniform because my mum and I moved 1 week ago in Seoul so I was pretty new in this town. "I'm going~" I said as I was putting my shoes on and closing the door, I was walking to the bus stop and waited for the bus finally the bus came after afew minutes and hopped in, I looked out the window feeling nervous for school I was attending Seoul Highschool. The bus stopped and I hopped off and walked to the school entrance it said on the letter that I was class 1a which was the smart so I was really happy, I walked around the school and finally found the 1a class so I hanged around there for abit and went with Mr.Im the teacher for our class afew minutes after the bell rang so I walked inside the class and looked at my classmates there were only 7 boys in our class and I was the only girl there "class we have a new student, please introduce yourself" he said and looked at me "Annyeonghaseo my name is..." you paused and saw a familiar face but carried on " Kim YeonHee" I said and bowed, the teacher assigned me to sit beside the familiar looking dude so I sat down on my desk and Mr.Im got on with the class, I looked out the window and thought 'I was really lucky that my classmates are 7 pretty boys and really sad that they were boys'

-RING-RING- the bell rang so I packed up my bags and headed over to the cafeteria, I saw that each and every class had their own table to eat in "wow this day can get more worse" I muttered under your breath, I sat down on the table and started eating I saw the 7 pretty boy head towards our table I sighed and just kept eating "Hi My name is Im Jaebum but you can call me JB" the giy with the toothy grin said "My name is Bambam" the guy with the blue hair said "My name is Junior" the guy with the crinkles on the end of his eye said "My name is Youngjae we went to the same highschool in Mokpo too" the familiar guy said "My name is Yugyeom" the guy with the pink hair said "My name is Jackson" the guy with the hat said "My name is Mark" the red head guy said."Nice to meet all of you" I said happily -RING-RING- the bell rang and all of you had to go back to class and listened to boring lecture.

-RING-RING- the bell rang I packed my books and put it in my bag "Do you need a ride home?" Jr asked and smiled at you "if want to drive me home then yes" you smiled back at him, He grabbed you hand and leaded you to his car. "My house is pretty far from here thank you for dropping me off" you said "where do you live?" He asked and cocked an eyebrow "we're nearly there after the first right turn you turn right to the second one" you instructed "ok" he replied, both of us finally got there he opened the door for me and I hopped out of the car "thank you you're a really nice person" I said and hugged him.


Jr's POV

"Thank you you're a really nice person" Yeonhee said and hugged me, I was frozen for about 7 seconds I felt my heart race faster and my cheeks turn hotter "y-your welcome" I said and managed to smile she went inside and waved goodbye to me but why was my heart racing and my cheeks getting hotter? Why?


Yeonhee's POV

It was a bad day for me since Youngjae my crush in 3rd year of Highschool is the same school as me again and even the same class but luckily Jr made me smile.

-Ohhh looks like Jr is starting to like Yeonhee??