his confession

his confession

"Hey y\n (your name) I like you" jin was practicing confessing to you in front of his bathroom mirror he fixed his hair and tie, he wanted to look really handsome for you today he then went off to school when he got off the bus he saw you man why is she so cute jin thought in his head he started to stare you notice and waved at him he came back to earth and started to blush" oh great I'm blushing" he walk passed you with his hand covering his face, oh no did I freak him out or something you thought in your head you had a huge crush on him but was way to shy to tell him how she felt and besides he's way out of my league anyway 

 

***** 

The last bell rang of the day so the hallway filled with students packing up to go home jin finished packing and started to look for you but he could not find you anywhere he decided to wait at your locker after awhile jin realized he was the only student left in the hallway he hung his head low and started to walk home "the one day I'm ready to tell her..she's not here...that's just my luck!" Jin kicked a pebble in anger and it flow onto someone's head "ugh..what the heck!" The girl yelled in front of the bus door jin recognized the voice she got on the bus and the doors were about to close when jin opened them fully and pulled you out of the bus the bus drove off "oppa!!!!!! That was my bus!" "I'm sorry y\n but I have to tell you something" jin said this and place her cold hands in his he looked into her eyes and said "y\n...I like you......a lot" you started to blush like a mad man "really?...me" you asked he nodded and kissed you on the forehead you smiled and hugged him "I like you too! Oppa" you said cutely  he walked you home that night and once you shut the door you squealed "thank god I didn't get on that bus". 

THE END  

I really hope you enjoyed the story and thank you for reading it (^v^)