Mysterious Child... Woman?

I'd Hit That

   Baekhyun couldn't keep his eyes off of the young girl. He kept telling himself not to look, because he wasn't a e, but this girl looked good. Then again, he had to admit she couldn't be that young, with her dyed blonde hair and small, yet perky, s. If he had to make a guess, he would say the girl was about sixteen years old.

   The silence in the car was unbearable, and he was sure the younger girl was only ignoring him to spite him. She seemed vaguely familiar, but he was sure he didn't know her. At least, not personally.

   Finally, Baekhyun decided to break the silence, partially because he couldn't take the awkwardness, and partially because he wanted to get to know her more.

"So... you got a name?"

"Yes".

"Wanna tell me what it is?"

"No".

Even though she wasn't looking over at him, Baekhyun still nodded, admitting to himself that she was smart to keep her identity to himself. There are some crazy people in this world, and Baekhyun's occupation proved this. But still, he wanted at least a bit of information.

"Are you going anywhere special?", he tried once more.

"No".

By this point, the older boy was beginning to get annoyed, and his fingers were itching for the switchblade hidden between his seat and the handrest.

"What, are you too good to properly answer my damn question", he stated, rather than questioned.

"Yes".

   Baekhyun made a sharp turn, swerving off the road in the blink of an eye. He smirked in satisfaction at the surprised shriek that had slipped from the girl's lips, but he wasn't satisfied enough to remove the switchblade he was currently pressing against her neck.

"Listen, . I don't know who you are or who you think you are, but you're not just gonna hitch a ride from me, then pretend like I don't even exist. You better ing acknowledge me, or I'll kick your out in a milisecond, but I'm keeping your head".

   He saw the girl trying to regain her tough image, eyebrows narrowing and her lips forming into a tight line. For some reason, this made him even angrier, and he pressed the blade deeper into her neck until he drew blood.

   Slowly, she began to whimper, her eyes lowering to the ground in fear, and he felt that sick sense of shame he always felt after he finished with one of his victims. He withdrew the knife and wiped the blood on his pants.

"You ready to cooperate?"

A nod.

   This was better. At least she was answering affirmative, this time.

He tried to soften his tone of voice as he asked, "What's your name?"

"T-taeyeon," she said, avoiding his eyes. "Kim Taeyeon".

Satisfied with a name, he pulled back onto the road and began to drive towards his own destination, no longer caring about what to do with the girl.

"So Taeyeon, tell me. How old are you?"

 He wasn't too bad of guy when he wasn't doing his job, and he wanted to show the girl he could be pretty civil.

"I-i... i..... 26."

He clicked his tongue at the girl, a smirk stealing away at his lips as he eyed her. She could tell he didn't believe him, and she seemed afraid of what he would do next.

"Oh, really," he stated, his tone flat.

"I.... I really am!" And she pulled out her ID and shoved it into his face, without really caring that he was driving.

But there it was.

"1989."

He fumbled to grab the ID, making sure that the date was right. It could always be a fake, but for some reason, he knew it wasn't.

Baekhyun found himself avoiding the girl's eyes, and mumbled "Well, since you have no destination.. I'll just bring you to my home...."

He cleared his throat and fumbled for the the last word.

 

"Noona."