Anticipation

Anticipation

Taekwoon shifted against the pillows propping him up as Wonshik advanced on him with a playful glint in his eye.

He was brandishing a can of whipped cream in one hand, a bottle of chocolate sauce in the other, and Taekwoon couldn’t keep his teeth from sinking into his bottom lip in anticipation. He shivered as Wonshik brought the can closer, eyeing the beads of condensation beginning to drip down the sides.

His boyfriend’s skilful tongue slithered out to wet his lips as he squeezed the button, thick ropes of white spurting from the tip under his practiced aim. The chocolate syrup followed once he’d popped the cap open with his thumb, presenting Taekwoon with a more than generous drizzle.

Taekwoon groaned in wanton appreciation; he couldn’t wait to return the favour.

When Wonshik was satisfied, he sat back to admire his masterpiece and they both hummed their approval.

"Happy Valentine’s day," Wonshik murmured as they watched the syrupy chocolate dribble down the sides of his golden stack of pancakes, the cream heart drawn on top beginning to melt with the heat.

Taekwoon grinned in excitement and pecked his boyfriend on the lips.

"My turn," he sang, picking up the cream and leaning over Wonshik’s tray on the bed beside him.