░Baby Wake Up♥░

░Baby Wake Up♥░

Author Note: I randomly thought of this while talking with Enni lol (Along with a Jackson one) I hope you all feel warm and fuzzy inside, that's my one goal with this one so I hope you enjoy and let me know if I succeeded :) 
Song: GOT7 Just Tonight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmr5_JVvrP0
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The subtle morning light peaking through the curtains stirred Mark awake from his well needed sleep. He'd been practicing everyday for weeks, morning to night, and his entire body had felt as if it were literally being crushed by all of his responsibilities and worries.

He blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the blinding light but to no avail so he flipped over to avoid the rays and sighed. He slept really well last night, the best he's slept in a while, why? He knew why, he knew exactly why and the idea made him warm from his head to his toes.

For one, this wasn't his dorm mattress. He wasn't stuck in the confines of his room along with his Hong Kong bestfriend on the floor with a flimsy cushion he had to call a mattress, surrounded by the clutter of his belongings that had no place in the tiny living space.

No, he was in a proper bed, surrounded by soft white pillows and enveloped in a warm duvet that smelt of Lavender. This wasn't a hotel room in one of the many countries he's been to but inside of a place he's come to know as home.

He squished his face into the pillow and inhaled the calming scent then lifted his head to smile at the reason he slept so well in the first place. You.

Curled up in a ball, hugging your knees to your chest and quietly snoring away, Mark couldn't help but be captivated. Your hair sticking out in all directions but still soft to touch, your eyebrows slightly creased and he wondered what you were thinking about it, your eyes closed peacefully and your lips slightly parted as you breathed, in and out.

He couldn't take his eyes off you. He had told you yesterday that he'd be coming over but he didn't know when and when he finally dragged his body out of the company building at 2 am he was sure you wouldn't be awake but you were, waiting just for him.

You two shared a meal of cup of noodles on the couch as he talked about how worn out he's been from practice and you told him how you've been, what you've been up to and smiled as he started to doze while sitting up and a noodle peaking out from the corner of his mouth.

"Mark"
"Hmmmm?"
"Baby, go to bed"
"Come with me"
"Of course"

Once you two were washed up and in the bed there was no way he was going to sleep, not right that second. This was precious time and he didn't want to waste it. 

Your back was to his chest, his fingers intertwined with yours and you were sure he was asleep but then he'd start laughing randomly and when you asked him why he would go on to tell a story about his boys and their mischief and you too would be laughing along.

"Babe, turn around"
"Why?"
"I want to see your beautiful face please"

You giggled, even half dead he had manners and you slowly shifted in his arms till you were face to face and smiling at each other as if it hadn't been weeks since you've last seen each other. Like he's been here everyday just like before he debuted.

You lifted your hand and slowly outlined the chiseled features of his face and he reveled in your touch. You'll always wonder how you got this handsome boy to fall for you. This sweet, perfect boy.

"I hate being way from you" he whispers sadly and you brush your thumb lightly across his bottom lip and kiss it softly. You hated that he was always away too but it was his job, his life and you accepted it. You were grateful when you got to spend time with him at all.

"Shhhh, it's okay"
"No it's not, it's been weeks. Baby you are the most patient person I know."
"You're worth waiting for Mark, I always tell you that"

He chuckles, your favorite low chuckle that vibrates through your fingers as you brush them against his neck and he pulls you closer to him and he doesn't mean to but he falls asleep smiling with his face burried in your hair. 

Mark pulled the covers over the both of you and continued to watch you, so he could burn every one of your features into his memory so when he was away he could easily see you when he closed his eyes. Smiling, laughing, kissing him, it wouldn't feel as good as having you right by his side but it would help him get through the tougher nights.

You coo a bit in your sleep as if you knew he was thinking about you and he smiles his perfect smile, the one just for you. He leans in and softly nuzzles his nose against yours and he fights the urge to chuckle when your face scrunches up but you were still fast asleep.

He whispers your name but you were away in a different world and he wanted you back with him.

Mark gently brushed your bangs to the side and admired your sleeping face for a few more moments. He then brushed his lips across your forehead, your eyelids, left then right, your nose then your lips and he smiled "Baby, wake up."

It amused him that even in your sleep his touch still made your cheeks blush. You had the same effect on him. Just the sight of you alone had him floating on cloud nine. He'll never question how he got such an amazing girl like you to fall for him and he thanks his lucky stars everyday that he met you.

You were his and his alone. He didn't have to share you with anyone else and he belonged to you and only you.

"Don't wake me up" you mumble sleepily and he almost thinks you're not talking to him but your arm slowly reaches out and clutches onto his shirt and you hold it firmly.

"How come?" he asks amusedly as he starts to comb your hair in between his fingers and he gets scared as your lips dip into a subtle frown.

"Because if I do, you might not be here anymore" 

His heart constricts as you pull yourself closer to him and nuzzle your nose against his chest. Is that what happens when he's away? You dream of him then your heart breaks when your eyes open and he's not there? The same thing happens to him. Everyday.

He wraps his arms around you and kisses your head. It's not fair of him to ask you to put yourself through this, to wait for him, but you've made it perfectly clear that you wouldn't have it any other way. You said he was worth waiting for and so were you.

"I'm right here Baby, I'm not going anywhere"
"We both know that's not true"

He hated how brutally honest you were when you were still waking up. It was true he would have to leave you, not knowing when he'd see you again and the idea hurt him alot more than he'd ever let you know. He shook his head and smiled big, he had you now and that's all that mattered.

"Come on sleepy head let's get breakfast"
"You're really here? I'm not dreaming?"
"No Baby, I'm right here for real" he could feel you smile against him and you both chuckle as his stomach growls.

"I love you" you say as you prop yourself up on your arms sluggishly and he laughs at your hair sticking out everywhere but you don't care. All that matters was that he was here.

He placed his lips over yours, where they belonged and all felt right. He pulled back and helped you sit up.

"I love you too Baby, forever and always"

You whack his arm lightly from his cheesiness as you rub the sleepiness out of your eyes. You look over at your electric clock and frown. 6am. Really?

"It's so early" you whine, burrying your face in your hands and lifting yourself off the bed. Mark stretches and lays his head on his arms as he watches you affectionately.

"So I have more time with you. Seize the day Baby" he jokes and bursts out laughing as you almost trip over you desk chair.

"What do you want for breakfast?" you ask stiffling a yawn and heading into the bathroom.

"You" he thinks as you toss his shirt out the door that you had slept in and start running water for a shower. Should he join you? He'd like to join you, but he restrains himself. He'll save that for the weekend. The entire weekend he had off that he didn't tell you about yet. Surprise.

"How about IHOP?" he asks as he starts fixing the bed and as the blanket comes down from it's free fall he eyes the frame on the table with a picture of the two of you on your anniversary last year and he smiles from ear to ear.

"Can we build a waffle house?"
"Don't we always?"
"Don't get smart with me Mark Tuan"
"Sorry Baby, I love you~"
"Sure"
"Don't make me come in there"

You squeal as he throws the door open and throws his shirt to the side, not taking his eyes off you. You were awake now.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Author Note: Short sweet and to the point just the way I like it. Did you guys enjoy it? I hope you did, please let me know ^~^ How did you feel? How can I improve? I want you all to really feel like you're in the story. Author-nim's work is never done. See you all at the Jackson oneshot hopefully~

A bit sensual Jackson oneshot \o/: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/904559/are-you-falling-in-love-with-me-angst-fluff-oneshot-romance-you-jackson-got7