01.

Kim Jiwon I Hate You

" . " A boy with blue and white hoddie and white jeans, dragging his left legs while going downstairs.

" . " Hanbin keeps replaying the scene that he accidentally hit his shank while he is going up to the stage in his performance. Why would he makes such mistake? Why can't he be more careful? Even though he gets all pass in the performance, he aren't happy about it.

He feels like the bad luck is chasing after him this week. First, he forgot to hand in his work that counts a lot in his final score and the most pathetic thing is that he has finished his work a week ago; then, he forgot his lines during the performance test, that's why he need to do it again today; third, he was kicked out by her girlfriend's father for making out in her room; then, today. He hurts himself while performing.

That's just stupid. He could see the teachers holding their smile. Hanbin cannot resist his anger that caused by shame and pain. He want to kick something so badly. However, he knows it will just make thing goes worst. He takes a deep breath, and keeps going.

He opens the door of the lecture hall. He sees his friends are sitting there, talking non-sense.

" Hey. " Hanbin says, walks towards them.

" Hey. " Jinhwan says cheerfully, bumps his fist with Hanbin's, " How's it going? "

" All pass. " says proudly, crosses his arms in front of his chest.

" It will be great, if you can do that well in the first time. " Junhoe retorts and smirks at him.

" Ya, screw you. Don't touch me. " a girl yells and a husky laughter coming after that. " Damn it. " the girl curses.

Hanbin looks along the voice, he finds out there are Bobby and his girlfriend, Hayi. What he sees just make him feels more irritable. They sit in the back row side by side. Hayi concentrates on her phone while her index finger sliding on the phone. Bobby puts his hands on the back of Hayi's chair, leans close to her, almost leaning his chin on her shoulder.

" Cheater. " Hayi puts down her phone angrily, slaps Bobby's hand,  " I will break your record if you haven't played dirty. "

Bobby smirks in reply.

" Hayi-ah, " Hanbin stands and calls blankly.

" Wow, jealousy. " Junhoe mocks, pulling the lollipop out from his mouth. Jinhwan can tell that Hanbin isn't in a good mood, he smacks Junhoe's head. " Shut up. "

" Hanbin-ah, how's thing going? " Hayi looks up and smiles at Hanbin.

" Yo. " Bobby waves his hand.

" Good. " said emotionlessly.

" Oh, . You are bleeding. " Jennie yelled, pointed at Hanbin's legs.

The showy red spot appears on the white jeans. Hanbin looks down, " Wow, I didn't see it. "

" What kind of respond are you saying? Come on, go to the infirmary. " Hayi packs her things immediately, then trots to Hanbin, takes his hand. " Can you walk by yourself? "

" I'm okay, " a tender smile pulls at his lips, " Seeya. " holds Hayi's hand, fingers lace.

" Hey, do you need help? " Bobby shouted with worries from behind.

" Stop. Why are you being so dense? " Jennie covers Bobby's mouth, drags him back.
 


Hanbin sits on the chair, the bottom of his jeans is pulled over his bruise. Hayi is looking for the first-aid kit.

" How can you hurt yourself like this? " Hayi complains, " Clumsy. "

" I don't want to be indicate as clumsy by someone who is the most clumsy person. " Hanbin retorts, " hey. "

" What? " Hayi finds the first-aid kit, she sits in front of Hanbin, looks at his bruise. She frowns.

" What are you playing with Bobby just now? " Hanbin tries hard to make himself sound plain.

" Um... Nothing. Just some games. " Hayi uses a cotton with alcohol to clean his wound. She taps the cotton on it gently, then blows. " Is it pain? "

" No. Yah! What game? " Hanbin sound annoyed without hearing the answer.

" Why the hell do you want to know? You don't play games. " Hayi pisses off by his annoying tone. She presses on the wound without notice.

" Ow, hurt. " Hanbin yells, he brings Hayi's hand up.

" I'm sorry. " Hayi looks worried.

" If it's nothing, why can't you tell me? "

" What's wrong with you today? " Hayi frowns and walks to the cupboard to find some tube for bruise. " Can I apply it on top when there is a wound? " She takes one and asks Hanbin.

" Not that one, use the blue one. " Hanbin takes a look on the tube, " Nothing wrong. If you can tell me the game, I will be great today. " Hanbin pouts.

" Ugh, stop looking at me like that. " Hayi sits down and opens the tube, " Just the game that you said is stupid and time-wasting. I don't want to be judged by you. You always judges me by playing those stupid games. " Hayi gently applies the paste on it.

" That's it? " Hanbin caresses her hair.

" That's it. What do you want then? " Hayi looks up and raises her eyebrow.

" That's enough. " Hanbin leans closer and kisses on Hayi's forehead.

" What's wrong with you? " Hayi pushes Hanbin, she frowns, " You are weird today. "

" Nothing. " Hanbin hugs Hayi tightly, " Don't push me away. "

" Then tell me what's happened. " Hayi says firmly, tenderly caresses his back.

Hanbin sighs. " I don't know. I'm just feeling down these days, seems like I can't make a thing go with a swing. " Hanbin leans on Hayi's shoulder, look through the window, " sometimes, I just envy Bobby hyung. "

" Bobby? Why? " Hayi kisses Hanbin's earlobe.

" Because, " Hanbin leans back, looks at Hayi, " he gets that natural charm and luck. He can just pass all the test without studying hard, he is everyone's friend while some of my friend can't even say what they want to say with me, everyone are willing to go out with him, he is fun to be around. He can easily gets close with you, and I just try so hard to approach you. "

" Hey, you know what? " Hayi fondles his cheek softly, " You're just too greedy. I never know that you are a greedy person, Kim Hanbin. " suddenly, she pulls his cheeks hard.

" Ouch. " Hanbin covers his cheeks with his palms, staring at Hayi with tearful eyes, " It's hurt. "

" Tsk, you just take all you have for granted. " smacks his head, " You can see your parents whenever you want while Bobby lives here alone. You are a top student that liked by all teachers. You were the student president if you haven't reject the offer. You are prince charming. "

Hanbin laughs when Hayi mentions about prince charming. Hayi touches his hand.

" You have a lot of friends and I only have one before I met you. They respect you, admire you. Maybe they can't talk what they want in front of you, but they rely on you. Maybe Bobby is an easy-going person, everyone's love to have him around, but they have never ignored or avoided you, right? " Hayi holds his face, " You are who you are, we are born to be different. You are our leader. " Hayi says softly, leaning closer to Hanbin, she pecks on his lips.

" Maybe I get along with Bobby in a short time,  but I am with you. I like him as a friend, but I love you as my boyfriend. It's different. If you still think you are unlucky, then what am I to you? " Hayi kisses Hanbin passionately, Hanbin pulls her closer. He leads her to sit on his laps, he deepen the kiss.

" Hey, finished? They're waiting. " Suddenly someone opens the door, rushes in and says.

" Yes, we can go now. " Hayi stops the kiss immediately and stands up to check her appearance.

Hanbin eyes Bobby distastefully. Bobby feels the gaze, he looks at Hanbin and says, " What? Let's go. "

" Idiot. " Hanbin mumbles under his breath. Hanbin puts down the bottom of his jeans. They walk hand in hand beside Bobby. Bobby keeps talking about the game with Hayi. Hanbin rolls his eyes. Hayi squeeze Hanbin's hand and smile at him. Bobby swings his arm around Hanbin's shoulder then smile at him. Hanbin smiles back.

Bobby, I decide to hate you just this night.