The Beginning

Dance Partners
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As a child my mother would put me into any dance classes she could find in our deserted little town. Ballet, Tap, Salsa, Hip Hop, you name it I did it. Don't get me wrong, dance is my passion...I just hope I can get somewhere in life with it. When I was thirteen I was browsing the internet looking for some new choreography to learn in my free time. That day was when I discovered Kpop. I found so many dances that were so addicting and I had to learn as many as I could. I would post dance covers constantly and always got great feedback. The thing is, mom didn't know about my recent obbsession. No one did. I kept it a secret for the longest time. Untill something unimaginable happened.

Now eighteen and looking for colleges to enter, I feel as though I wont do anything great with my life, like it's too late. I've stopped dancing for a few moths now and don't know how to start my adult life, I'm just not ready to give up on my dreams. Almost everyday now I go to the nearest coffee shop with my laptop looking for schools. After an hour, I decided it was time to go home. Don't want to leave mom home alone for too long.

It dosen't take long to get home. Like I said, it's a pretty small town. As I walk in the door a strong burnt food smell comes wafting through and I hear mom from the kitchen.

"Emi you have some mail on the table."  Grabbing the pile of mail, I walk to my room to put my laptop away and read it. "I might as well get comfortable if I'm going to be reading a bunch af junk mail again." After putting on some sweats and a T-shirt I sit at my desk to start sorting the mail.

"Junk, junk, junk, and more junk...Ugh." After eating some burnt lasagna I opened my laptop once more to check for any emails from schools. Nothing. As I was about to close it, I recived an email.

'Dear Emi, I am the CEO at Jellyfish Entertainment. I recently  discoverd your dance covers and would like to invite you to Korea to be a backup dancer at Jellyfish. If you would like to accept this invitation please contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Thank you.'

"J-Jellyfish. Entertainment. The company with Vixx. want's me to-"... "MO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter