fin

Baby

EDITED


     Hanbin was sitting alone in their baby room while rubbing his bulging tummy. He can’t help but smile whenever he felt a small kicks on his palm. “2 more months and you, my baby darling, will be in my arms.” He just found out that they were going to have a baby girl from his last visit to the doctor yesterday. But he still didn’t have any chance yet to tell Jiwon about it. Kim Jiwon had been too busy with his work until Hanbin started to think that Jiwon doesn’t care about him and their baby anymore. Jiwon just came back to their home that morning after 2 days being gone for outstation, the reason why Hanbin needs to visit their doctor alone for the first time in 7 months into his pregnancy. Because heck! Jiwon won’t ever let both of his beloved to go out without him and not to mention to let Hanbin drives his car by himself.

 

     When Jiwon arrived that morning, he just straight away went to their shared bedroom after greeted Hanbin with hugs and kisses. Hanbin who was eating his breakfast alone thought that Jiwon will join him later so he can break the good news to his husband. But unfortunately, after half an hour of waiting, there was still no sign of Jiwon. He finished his food and cleaned up the table. After that, he went to their shared bedroom and saw Jiwon was sound asleep on their bed.Instead of thinking that Jiwon must be dead tired from working, Hanbin couldn't control his kicking mood swing and started to cry. He thought that Jiwon doesn’t miss him as much as he misses Jiwon. Hanbin went to the baby room and locked himself (while hoping that Jiwon will wake up and search for him). 

 

“Jiwonnie~”

“Hmmm...”

“Talk to me, please! I’m bored!” whined Hanbin.

“Yes baby, what do you want?” said Jiwon, shutting down his laptop and pull Hanbin to sit on his lap.

“Do you want a baby boy or a baby girl?”

“Well, I actually don’t really mind about it. As long as both of you will be healthy and safe.” said Jiwon as he leaned down and kissed Hanbin’s bulging tummy.

“Jiwon-ah! You need to choose either one. I really want to know. Tell me please baby~!” whined Hanbin again as he interlaced their fingers together.

“Hmmm. I am kind of hope that you will give birth to a cute baby girl. I can’t wait to watch you dress our princess up!” said Jiwon while showing his bunny like smile.

     The image of overly excited Jiwon came into his mind, he couldn't stop his growing smile. Hanbin could imagine his husband get really excited once he knows that their will have a daughter soon. But later the smile turned into a frown. "What am I doing? He doesn't want me anymore. I should stop dreaming about having a happy family with him." thought Hanbin until he suddenly heard a knock at the door.

“Hanbin baby, are you in here?”

...........

“Baby~”

...........

“Hanbin! Open up! Are you okay?”

...........

“Baby, please open the door!”

 

          Jiwon could heard an unlocked sound from inside the room. And there stood Hanbin, who was holding his tummy with his right hand and a crying mess. Jiwon rushed to him and hugged him while asking whether he is okay or not. Hanbin cried even harder. Jiwon picked Hanbin up, bridal style, and carried him to their shared bedroom. He carefully put Hanbin down on their bed and tried to calm his husband with sweet words and kisses. After about ten minutes, Hanbin stop crying and he hugged Jiwon as if his life is depends on his husband.

“Baby, what happened? Are you okay?” said Jiwon as he tried to make Hanbin to look at him.

“Nothing, Jiwon. I’m okay.” said Hanbin while snuggling to Jiwon’s chest.

“Are you sure you are okay? Cause you won’t be crying if you really are.”

“Jiwon-ah......hmmmmm y-you don’t...love me anymore, right?”

Jiwon widen his eyes as he heard that, “Wooo baby, wait, wait, what are you talking about? I don’t get it.”

“You don’t want us anymore, right? You regret with your decision to have a baby with me, right?”

“Hanbin, baby, listen, I-...”

“No, you listen! If you don’t want to be with us anymore, you just need to let me know. I know that I’m so emotional, I eat a lot, I sleep a lot and you are sick of me. Please Jiwon-ah, stop hurting me, I’m begging you. I know-..."Jiwon pulled Hanbin closer and gave a peck on his lips. Hanbin couldn't continue his words and he kept glaring at his husband. Jiwon tried his best to control his laugh. An emotional Hanbin is one of the most cutest thing he had ever see. Jiwon cupped Hanbin's face and looked straight into Hanbin’s eyes.

“Kim Hanbin, words can’t describe how much I love you, and our baby. I will never get sick of you. The moment when you want to be the mother for my children, I couldn't stop myself from keep falling in love with you. Whatever I had done, I’m really sorry baby.” said Jiwon as he pecked Hanbin’s nose.

“B-but you didn’t greet me properly when you came back earlier.”

“What baby? Are you kidding me?” Hanbin looked down and kept playing with his fingers.

“A-and! You weren't with me on my last check up. I was alone when the doctor told me about our baby’s gender.”

“Baby! I already told you that I can cancel the meeting and stay at home so I can be with you on your last check up. But you told me that you will be fine to go the hospital alone and I shouldn’t leave my work. Eh, wait! So you already knew the gender! Tell me, baby! Tell me, please!” whined Jiwon as he pouted at his smiling Hanbin. 

"So childish!" Hanbin leaned to Jiwon’s ear and whispered

“We..... will have a daughter!”

Jiwon pulled Hanbin for a long kiss. He was the most happiest man on the Earth at that time.