2 스테인

Stained by Kai ( Re-Editing )

스테인

. . .

 

He's half

 

" b-body " her lips moved and words seemingly hard to slip past her trembling lips. It's Kai, the Kai. He had only a towel wrapped around his torso, his hair were damped and the droplets on his bare well-built chest trickled down his chiseled abs like a river flowing through a valley. Oh gosh

 

 Kai quickly scattered to his room and slammed his door shut while Hyera crouched down to the floor with palms over her eyes panting heavily.

 

Such pleasure to the eyes but a permanent crime to her mind. The image of him standing with just a towel wrapped around his torso etched itself in her mind. He have the ability to allure her sanity away. This is the moment where her wild imagination were such a pest as sinful thoughts began to intrude her mind with the lingering image of him.

 

Her music taste weren’t EXO but Kai himself, she would agree that he belongs to a male species known as gods. Well that’s what they labeled him on social media, with a sensual image of Kai attached above the ‘ god’ caption. But unfortunately, the god have a nasty attitude encrust in him. He’s cold, heartless and rude. To add on, probably a huge ego and not owning a single drop of sensitivity.

 

“ What the hell are you doing here ?! “ He came back out changed into a plain white t-shirt and a pair of grey track pants with his damp towel hung around his neck. Hot, he still look undeniably hot.

 

“ Aren’t you going to answer me ? “

 

Lips still sealed and the words that left his lips fell on death ears as Hyera watched him. From his disheveled damp hair down to his eyes that flickered. She sensed the pure flame of anger rising, feeding on him being annoyed by her presence but still the sight of him was rare.

 

A weighted cold impact hit her as it ended her moments of fantasy. “ Are you deaf ?! “ he mocked. Kai stood arrogantly, back slightly arching with his left hand in his pocket.

 

Hyera looked down at the thing that was thrown and the image of the alluring Kai turned sour. “ Did you just throw your nasty towel at me ?! “ Hyera spat. Being infuriated only gained a sly smirk from Kai.

 

“ You don’t like it don’t you? Then I suggest you that you should get out of this house. “ He retorted.

 

“ You have one nasty attitude. You should be thankful of your good looks that made people like you and to answer your question in case you would throw that mug next, I will not ! I paid for the room ! “ Refusing to give in to the egocentric being, she walked past him towards the empty room.

 

He grabbed her wrist. “ This is my house and you are not going anywhere missy ! “ he coerce, tightening the grip on her wrist.

 

She turned to him, her fiery glare pierce his soul with extreme anger as though it could tore apart his egoistic soul if it prolonged. Unknowingly, his grip on her wrist loosened as though afraid of the side of Hyera.

 

“ I said, I paid for this room. My money not yours and it’s my decision to stay ! “ she asserted hoping every word that left her lips were taken in by Kai. She let go of her grip on the handle of her luggage and brushed against his as he immediately freed her.

 

For the first time, Kai felt intimidated. By who ? By Hyera, a stranger. With his attitude, he made himself clearly untouchable and no soul dared to go against him. If they risked it they would be wounded for life by his dagger like words and merciless treatment, regardless of your gender. Be it a girl or a boy that have to face his wrath, why would he care? His world revolves only around him and his pride is his treasure.

 

The first wound to his pride. It bleeds, bleeding of embarrassment and shame.

 

He turned to Hyera and grabbed hold of her before she could even step a foot in the room. “ If I were you, I won’t even dare to utter such nasty words to Kai. “ He said, every word of his coated with the pain of a wounded pride.

 

Hyera rolled her eyes at him and smirked. “ Well, I’m not that kind of person. I’m a prideful women too. “ she mocked. Kai tightened his grip and scoffed at the words being carelessly thrown at him. She placed her free hand above Kai’s before she began to inevitably yank his grip off her dainty wrist.

 

Kai pushed Hyera against the wall. The forceful impact made her arch her back in pain and a groan left her lips. “ You mock me one more time, I will rob that pride of yours away. “ he taunted. He let go of her of her wrist and trapped her within his arms instead. Hyera winced as a jolt of pain ran down her forearms as it hit the wall upon it’s freedom.

 

“ I was wrong to fancy over a guy like you. Looks can be deceiving. You are a demon living under a good-looking cascade. I hate you Kim Jong In. “ Hyera spat. She averted her gaze away from his fiery iris and crouched down to escape under the bone barrier.

 

But her attempt was inevitable as Kai pulled her up by her hoodie’s hood and planted a kiss on her untainted lips. Her eyes widened upon the touch of his lips as she pushed him away with all her might. She wiped the invisible stain that had left an imprint on her pure lips as she eyed him in disgust.

 

Her reflex upon the kiss garnered a satisfied smirk from Kai. “ It was your first isn’t it? Now it’s stained. It’s me that you hate who gave you the first kiss of your life. How is your pride feeling right now? “ He hauled himself from the ground and patted his knees. That unfading smirk of his seems permanent for the night before he chuckled. Probably amused at the unmoving girl before him.

 

Her face contorted in anger after what had happened had registered in her mind. She walked towards Kai with dagger like stares and landed a slap on his oh so gorgeous face. But still, she couldn’t wiped of that disgusting sly smirk off his face.

 

“ We’re fair for now. Eye for an eye. “ He chortled.