Prologue

Two as One

In the clear dark night sky with the air as still as stale, a prowling shadow slowly lurks around in the darkness. Sticking its nose up into the air to take a whiff when the sudden gentle breeze blow pass, catching an unfamiliar scent in the wilderness.

‘Target found. Nine kilometers ahead.. Seven.. Closing in.. Three..’ A low deep voice reported.

‘Positions taken. Ready to commence, Sir.’ A slightly higher pitch yet serious voice responded.

‘Good. Sect 1 and 2 round in from the sides and Sect 3 go in from the back with Sect 4 from the front. I want no mistakes in this mission. Repeat.. No mistakes. Now.. Go!’ An authoritative voice ordered.

Sudden soft rustling sounds from the leaves could be heard from all around as all the different Sections sprang into actions with one objective in mind — Finishing the mission given.

 

The target — A girl, not any taller than 160cm in height with a skinny yet well-built body and long wavy blonde hair down her back till her waist. Everything about her seems adorable if you met her under normal circumstances but now, the aura radiating off her is just screaming.. Dangerous.

The girl was moving at an incredibly inhumane pace. A smirk gently tugging at the corner of her plump luscious lips that anyone would die trying to get a taste of it as she ran through the dark forest.

 

‘Target approaching fast. Nine hundred meters now..’ The low deep voice reported once again.

Scrambling sounds could be heard in the distant before continuous sharp shrills and shrieks filled the silent night.

‘Sect 1 down! Sect 1 down!’ Someone screamed frightfully before another couple more terrified voices joined in. ‘Sect 2 as well!’ ‘Sect 3 too!’

‘Sect 4? Sect 4 come in.’ The authoritative voice asked while still trying to maintain his calm composure.

An ice cold crackling laughter came through after a long moment of silence. ‘Sect 4.. Down as well. Mission… Failed.’

A dream, perhaps? But no, it isn't. The mission had failed terribly. All the sections were taken down in a blink of an eye by a girl, single-handedly.

‘Is this the best you can do?’ The girl mocked. ‘Worst I've ever seen.’

Shaking her head in disappointment after, she said with a soft sigh and a lazy wave of her hand in the air, “Stimulation.. Shut down.”