Two lovable acts

Stupid, Impossible craziness

 Sorry about the text, don't know how to fix it... PLease bear!

***
 
Someone did really know how to piss Kyungsoo off. The first thing he heard a beautiful morning like this was the sound of some idiot honking the car like it depended on his life. 
The honk honked one time. Then it honked two times in a row. After that it came a long, at least one minute long, one. Kyungsoo laid in his bed and took deep breaths, resisting the urge to run out and crazy murder the retard.  
He looked over at the alarm, which showed at least one hour of sleep left until he had to get ready for school. Then the honk roared off again and he by impulse flew out of the bed and down the stairs. Good thing his parents already was at work, or that car would've been junk three honks ago. When he came to the door he stopped. What if it was the bullies? What were they going to say about his Cinderella-pajamas? Then the car went of once again and he thought that, no. This can't be them. They're asleep now. Any healthy person would be.
He threw the door open and looked around. Then he found his neighbors car parked on the street and his neighbor just on his way to it.
"YAH! WHAT DO THINK YOU'RE DOING? SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT TO SLEEP!"
"I KNOW! PLEASE TELL THAT TO YOUR FRIEND OVER THERE!" the person screamed back and pointed at the car parked right outside his own house. There, leaning against the car with one hand on the honk, he found Kim Jongin. Kyungsoo groaned and covered his face.
"Kai. What are you doin'?"
The male smiled, "you're up? Nice pajama!"
"Of course I'm up. Me and the rest of the neighborhood," he sighed.
Kai looked around and saw everyone staring madly at him through their windows, "aaanyways, I was thinking of taking you to school!"
Kyungsoo flushed, "really? Wait, just let me get ready!"
"Hey, you don't have to hurry, we have time!" at this time Kyungsoo remembered what time it was, "maybe I can accompany you inside?"
D.O looked at the convincingly grinning teen and sighed again, "will you stop the honking then?"
"Of course."
"Come in then," he already knew this was a bad idea, but rather have his morning destroyed than the whole neighborhoods.
"Didn't know how long you take on the mornings, so I figured that I'd rather be early than miss you."
"Yeah... Next time, know that I'm not in need of three hours to get ready."
Jongin awkwardly laughed, "yeah!"
Omg! He said next time, I'm allowed to pick him up again!
Kyungsoo rushed up the stairs to take a shower, after he had placed Jongin on the couch.
He quickly took a shower as his heart almost bet it's way out of his chest by the thought of having Kim Jongin in his living room. He dreamed about his honey brown eyes and y dark skin and... Urg, his thick and so filly lips... Just think about everything they- Oh! God save him.
He stood in the shower as the water kept rushing down on him and just enjoyed his daydreaming. He didn't notice how the bathroom door slowly opened.
"Um, Kyungsoo? Are you alright? Do you need help with anything?" he heard Jongin ask and quickly peeked out from the drape. 
"Good god! KIM JONGIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!"
Kai's eyes grew wider as he realized D.O was still taking a shower, "sorry," he backed his way out of the bathroom, "I just thought it took you so long..."
Kyungsoo panted and tried to recover from the shock, then Kyungsoo realized he had no towel and cursed over himself. He couldn't go out when Kai's here. Ah, so embarrassing.
"WAIT, KAI?" he shouted and immediately Jongin's head popped in again, "the closed next to my room. My mom keeps her towels there, can you look for a blue one with pink pigs on?"
".... What?"
"Towel, I need a towel!"
"Eh, sure. Which one is your room?" 
"You'll see..."
It took a few minutes for him to get it. Kyungsoo patiently waited, sitting on the shower's floor. Then the door opened again and he rose while popping his head out.
"Here, I couldn't find the one you looked for," he said and help out a plainly black one.
D.O frowned, "No. Go look again," he said embarrassed, "I can't have that one."
Kai gave him a weird look and went back to the closet, "NICE ROOM BY THE WAY!" Kyungsoo heard him yell from the hall and regretted every second after he had let him into this house.
"Here, I found it in your room," Kai said as he entered the bathroom for the third time. Kyungsoo awkwardly took it, cursing over that he had had to go inside his room, "do you need help with anything else?"
D.O shook his head and discreetly sneaked in behind the drape again.
"Then I'll go prepare breakfast for you-"
"NO!" Kyungsoo suddenly rushed out from the shower wrapped into the towel, "don't touch the kitchen," he said.
Kai glanced down on the elders hand gripping him and then on to the almost body of his current crush. He blushed and reached for anything to say, but couldn't find anything. 
"Okay... I'll just... I'll just wait," he blurred, "outside."
As he left Kyungsoo just stared at himself through the mirror.
"Do Kyungsoo, you're an embarrassing man whom I will never truly understand the existence of. I will never forgive you for this," he said to himself and covered his face.
 
***
 
Kai and Sehun had discussed surprising their beloved ones with a loving honk in the morning. So just like Kai, Sehun parked his car outside Luhan's house, exactly two hours before school started. He actually knew how long Luhan took in the mornings.
So he honked. He honked once. No reaction. He honked twice. Still nothing. He honke two times in a row. People begun too take a look through their windows, but still no reaction from Luhan. So he honked again. This was starting to get awkward. People stared at him, and not in good ways. So he called Luhan's phone and sighed when he came to the voicemail. 
A brilliant idea hit him and he took up a rock from the ground. Then he threw it at the window. Still n-o-t-h-i-n-g. 
Sehun groaned. This was not how he had imagined. He continued the throwing, since, that was such a great idea. Then something he had not expected happened. The window broke and got smashed into tiny pieces. Sehun gasped and cried a little, since he had no idea what to to. He panicked. They haven't seen him yet, should he just leave? Then to his horror mrs. Lu appeared with sleepy eyes. Then her eyes found Sehun, panicking on the street.
"Sehun?" she questioned and he gulped, "what are you doing here at this hour?"
Damn, why hadn't he thought about the parents?! He started to panic again. She hadn't seem to notice the glass yet, due to the groggy morning confusedness.
"Oh! Hi mrs. Lu! Ehm... I was just... Um... I was thinking... Is... Did I... S-" then he saw Luhan behind her snickering, "Luhan called," he then said a bit more confident. The mom looked back at her son, whom quitted the laughing and they exchanged some words. Then they both disappeared from the window and Sehun awaited what was about to happen. Then the door opened and Luhan came out laughing.
"Yah! What are you laughing for?" he said and hit him, "that was the most embarrassing thing I've ever suffered!" 
"I know! It was hilarious watching you struggle!" the elder said, "what are you even doing here? Nice throw by the way!"
"Omg will they be pissed? I thought I would be a great friend and take you to school but then you wouldn't wake up so I threw and... Well ! I'll just go home, send the bill!" Sehun said and turned back to his car. Luhan then took his arm.
"I'd love a ride. Just let me get done first. Come and wait inside! The window is just fine! They're used to it by now. Xiumin broke one every other week."
Sehun hesitated, "I don't know..."
"It's fine, they went to bed again. I'm actually impressed you managed to wake my mother up. Usually, not even my thunder nights with the Olympic Games can, and that's not all quiet," Luhan explained as he dragged him inside.
"Thunder nights?" Sehun asked and let himself get dragged.
"Yeah..." Luhan looked at him with a thoughtful expression, "I would invite you, but I'm not so sure Minseok would approve!"
Sehun 'aha-ed' and felt the jealously slightly eating him up.
"Do you still have feelings for him?" he as he discreetly as he possibly could questioned.
Luhan gave him a 'what-are-you-funking-stupid?' expression, "that's history, idiot! What are you on?"
Luhan didn't seem to bother more about that and jumped on to his room to change from his hello kitty pajama -which Luhan didn't find female at all and Sehun just found extremely cute and adorable on his best friend-. 
Someone snored loudly and Sehun unknowingly jumped a little, then peaked into the room where it came from. There he found his future parents-in-law Luhan's parents fast asleep. 
"Do you want breakfast?" Luhan yelled from the kitchen and Sehun jumped even harder. The adults moved around a little in their bed and he panicked while starting to run around and wave his hands. 
Omg omg omg, they're going to wake up again. Omg they're going to hate me!
Luhan popped out his head from the kitchen, "are you alright?"
Sehun turned around and hushed him, "be quiet!" he begged. Luhan joined up by his side and watched his parents sleep.
"GOOD MORNING!" he then screamed from the top of his lungs. Sehun gasped and covered Luhan's mouth as he started to hyperventilate.
"What are you dooooooing?!" he cried and watched as they moved around again.
This was not happening. This was so much not how he had planed it to be. He didn't quite know what to to; if he let go of Luhan, he would just scream again, but if he didn't they couldn't move. And he certainly didn't want them to wake up finding their son and his friend staring at them.
Just as he was in the middle of his inner war and panic he felt something warm and wet slowly caress his palm. Sehun looked over to his hand covering Luhan's mouth and realized what it was.
"EEEEEEEEEEW," he screamed and let go -even though he felt slightly warm that Luhan's just had his palm. I mean, his freakin saliva floated on his palm. All he had to do was it himself and they had practically just shared a indirect kiss. With thong-. Sehun blushed. Then he realized he had just screamed and looked over at Luhan's parents. They were not asleep. They were sitting up with sleepy eyes and it looked pretty much as if they stared.
. you you ing Sehun! How could you?!
Luhan was just about to greet them good morning when he got dragged away.
"You're ready, right? Then let's go to school!"
 
***
 
Well, the pros about arriving one hour too early at school is that nobody's there. So you will have practically the whole school for yourselves. The cons are that you're one freakin hour too early and nobody's there. There is nobody to talk to. Well except for Luhan, which Sehun was perfectly fine with. If you cut out the part when he complained about being early the whole time. 
"Wanna go get bubble tea?" Sehun asked.
"No," Luhan grumpily replied and crossed his arms. Then another car arrived and out came two tomato red boys. They were avoiding eye contact and came stalking towards them. Kai dragged Sehun aside while Kyungsoo went for comfort in his older.  
"Man, this was the worst idea ever. Why would we be there early? I just spent one hour in his couch, silent, waiting for the clock to get enough for us to leave. It was so awkward, I had no idea on what to say!" was the first thing that left Kai's mouth.
"Well I've probably embarrasses myself in front his parents enough for a life time! Seriously, they hate me!" 
 
A few meters away the other two dudes watched them.
"You also got dragged up early?"
"Yeah... My mom roared on about how someone broke the window. Again."
"Yeah... Well I would have killed any other person and personally removed every functioning part from that car if it wouldn't have been him," D.O said.
"Mm yeah. It was kind of funny though. Watching him trying so hard," Luhan snickered.
"Tell me about it. He tried at least five times to get near the kitchen to help me. So I made him run to the market seven times to get the correct milk for breakfast. He still got it wrong though, but I hade the time of my life sending him," Kyungsoo answered.
"You drink milk for breakfast?" 
"Nope," he said with a shrug, "that was just for interrupting my sleep."
 
One awkward hour later the rest of exo arrived. 
"Is that Jongin? And Luhan? Here early?" Kris asked.
"Guys, what are you doing? It's Wednesday, which means math. You shouldn't be here in at least one hour!" Chen continued as they arrived to the four persons lying on some benches. Sehun yawned and rubbed his eyes. Then he looked at the clock, "oh! School is about to start!"
"Really?" Luhan replied, "man, I'm tired!"
"We've been up since like 5 o'clock..." Kyungsoo also yawned and stretched a little. 
"Let's go home," Kai finished and they all rose and dragged themselves to the car.
"Yeah, hello guys, by the way!" Luhan then attempted to great his friend but failed and just crashed into the car, "Sehun, take me home."

***

Don't know what to say about this chaper... Hope you like it! I'll update soon again! This will just be a fill-in chaper. Oh, and if anyone's confused about why Luhand said that 'Minseok would not approve', it's because of you know, the last chapter and how Minseok thought everything Luhan thought was romantic was actually a desaster... so yeah... If you're confused about anything else, just ask! ^^

Thank you for reading!  <3

Hope it wasn't way too boring

Please subscribe! ^^