Ignored

Forbidden.

Soeun kept her distance away from Jaerim. She no longer look forward to his classes. "Soeun ah, you have been partying for a month non-stop. Whats going on? There's no exams coming up, what are you stressing about? My liver is bursting! Slow down babe!",HyunRi said as continues to file her finger nails. They had been joining the rest of the girls, hopping clubs after clubs. Soeun had been back to her usual, or even more crazy. She drinks & dances but still managed to look fresh for school the next day. "Lets just say i have to clear my mind a little. Perhaps i should get laid huh?",Soeun said as she looked around for potentials in the lecture hall. "Please! Its about time you get a d*ck in you! When was the last time you had one? i need it daily. It my de-stress method!",HyunRi said as she laughed. 'I had one in my month ago & i cant forget about him.'

He has never wanted a woman's attention so badly before. Ever since that incident, she no longer looks upon him. He no longer feel her eyes on him, like in the past. 'You screwed it up yourself. You named her a . Now you want her ing attention?' Jaerim scanned the hall & found the person he longed for. There he saw a stylish boy in branded cloths laying his fingers on Soeun's bare knee. She was batting her eyes at him. 'How dare they flirt during my class. Who is he to touch her!' Many times he caught them whispering into one another's ear, smiling cheekily. He felt an anger he could not discribe, it was stronger than the time he last talked to her. Class ended, although he was glad she left with HyunRi, his eyes showed sorrow when she walked pass him as if he's transparent. He missed her forward attention. He's been ignored by her, completely.

Another month went pass. "Ms Kim! Hold up. Can i have a second with you, please?",Jaerim called out when he spotted Soeun walking towards the campus's garden. She turned towards him & continued on towards her intended destination. "I said wait up. Give me a second!",he ran & caught her arms. "Dont touch me. Im your student. We dont want people to misunderstand that you, a professor is trying any funny business on me. What do you need from me? Im busy,",said Soeun s she swings his hands off her arms. "Im sorry okay. Im sorry for giving you a name i assumed you were. Stop avoiding me. Stop being angry at me.",Jaerim said with a sigh. He was at his ends, trying hard to please her. "Thats too late, you know. & didnt you not want my eyes on you in the first place? Now your wish came true. So, see ya around in class.",Soeun said monotonelessly and left him, once again, on the spot.

'Was i too harsh? Now that he's pleading, am i playing hard to get? What do you want, Kim Soeun!' "Are you finally over the nerdy prof? Heard that Prof Lee is after him. You know, the one who taught us social science in year one?",HyunRi started his usual gossipping. It didnt do un-notice to Soeun. She saw it with her own eyes before, Prof Lee & him together many times in the campus. 'What is this pull in my heart whenever i see them together? i hate this feeling.' Jaerim knows that Prof Lee is making a move on him. He tried to move in tune with her but when he could look directly into her eyes, he knew its not her that he wants. No doubt she's pretty, having the innocent girl next door look. But it didnt work on him. His concern was still on the girl who he had caught serveral times having different guys hovering around her, giving her sudden pecks on her cheeks. 'I need a drink. She's none of my concern.'

"Give me a whisky on the rocks, thanks",Jaerim ordered & took his seat at the bar. "Hey s*xy, buy me a drink wont you? I'll follow you home..",a woman dressed in a dress that was too tight on her approached him. 'This is the real . Whats with those overlaying fats?' "Sorry. I prefer to be alone. Perhaps another time.",Jaerim turn her down. He looked over the crowd, immerse himself into the transonic music. "The legendary Souen is here tonight! Bar! Get me two dozen of sour plum shots! Did you see that hot body? Damn the S she has! I heard she's only a year 2 student from National Uni. Girl aint a bimbo for sure!" Her name caught his ears. 'Its definitely her. Where is she?' And he found her, HyunRi & a few more girls on the dance floor. 'Where is that guy's hands at on her?!'

Soeun was dancing by herself on the floor when a guy came up behind her. 'Same as his built' She gave him the sign to dance with her. The music tempo increased, they were in sync in every moves. 'Damn this girl have some good moves. Toned abs too' He had slided his hands from her hips to her tummy, revealing her abs as he shifted her speg silk top higher & higher. "Uh uh. Thats nto how its gonna be pretty boy",Soeun said and head back to her table of drinks. Guys surrounded their table. Shots after shots, she drank. She was getting light-headed but wanted more. She walked towards the bar and in her not perfect sight, she saw a him that looks like the him she missed.

Almost tripping, Jaerim went forward & held her. He heard "You look just like him when he's not in specs. I bet you'll appreciate this more than he does" & felt her lips on his. She dragged him to the back ally & continued their kisses. 'This is what i have been missing for months!' Jaerim let himself go & enjoyed the present. "You tasted exacty like him too, who are you?",said a brealthless Soeun as she released his lips for air. He took her home to bring things further but being a clean freak, his habit of bathing is a must before he touches his bed cannot be left out. He left her wanting & when he's done showering, she had long fallen asleep on his bed. 'This woman, what should i do about her...'