Eyes

Forbidden.

No one in the clubbing world not know Kim Soeun. Born with a face that excludes cute, sweet, pretty, lovable, beautiful & y. Her long wavy hair & curverous body tempted many men who wanted to lay their hands on her. In her game, she has the upper hand of choosing who she wants to warm her bed. Losing her virg*nity at 15 to a senior during high school made her perception towards love & men changed. She gave it for love but the returns were harsh. She was almost gang-rap*d by his bunch of friends if the petrolling police didn't spot them. The truth; he told them she is a vixen in bed & planned the whole event.

5years after the traumatic occurrence, she focused & excelled in her studies, got into a relatively good university & have gown into a woman with confidence & independence. Her constant appearance in clubs were her excuses to relief stress from school assignments. Only those few who managed to catch her attention got to have a one night stand with no strings attached after. Men in school & clubs who first were attracted to her alluring exterior were even more hungry for her when they chance upon her mysterious character yet witty interaction. Her skills in bed was widely known-of too but they all knew it wasn't easy to get into her pants. Those men who had a time described her as the goddess who brought them to a world they've never been to; left them thirsty for more but in her game, it's her rule, one night one fu*k.

It was his newly appointed job from the education ministry. They have recognized his ability in teaching & decided to post him to National University, one of Korea's top 3. Song Jaerim, known to many as the quiet & fashionless being throughout his 26 years of life. Yet to hold a woman's hand before, he observes everyone behind his half-frame specs. He knows he does attract his female colleagues; he caught them whispering about him, the fact of his ideal built at 180cm. They were too shallow for his taste. It wasn't that he isn't interested in woman. He does have a lustful devil in him but his rational mind was stronger.

His belief in his religion too made him stick by the "no pre-marital s*x" although he releases his urges by i*n. To him, it's give & take. But he knows himself; he is too shy to ask a girl out. When the one he likes look into his eyes directly, he avoids their sight instantly. That was the main reason why he is still single & a virg*n. Now, he feared that his virg*nity might be robbed by a student named Kim Soeun. She is a 2nd year student in his Literature class and she caught his eyes the moment he stepped into the lecture hall. She was smiling widely, enhancing the baby-face she has. She's like a fallen angel with black wings. Though her face shows nothing but a innocent look, her choice of shoes gave him a browse on her. Heels. She's almost wearing them daily & she walks with an air around her. Not snobbish, it was plain seductive.

"Stop laughing Soeun! Its my deepest shame! Oh, hey look, its the new professor. What a nerd. Look at his choice of clothes! Eww, i think im gonna drop this module.",HyunRi said out suddenly, cutting the gossip that she was sharing with Soeun who then shifted her sight from her phone to the hall entrance. Her eyes met his. 'He's cute.' & just as she wanted to give him a welcome smile, he turned away abruptly. It made a frown on her brows. 'Not cute at all, definitely.' Throughout the hours of lecture, she paid deep attention to his every words. 'He's good at his stuffs.' But it also made her realised he was avoiding her. Soeun decided to test it out. "Prof! I have a question on the story that you narrated earlier on. Why is it that Mary was sentenced to death while Linda escape free? With all the evidence around, its kinda clear who's the real murderer, isnt it?",Soeun raised her hand, introduced herself & asked. "Arh, Ms Kim. Good question. From reader point you think those are evidence. How about switching roles to a writer point of view? What do you of it now? Class, think about this too. Its gonna be your assignment for today. Dismiss!",Jaerim answered, not once looking into her eyes. 'Kim Soeun, nice name. , what am i thinking at this time! In class no less! But she's sharp. Smart.'

"HyunRi, i'll meet you at the canteen in abit. I have some doubts on the given assignment.",Soeun said. "Are you sure? Your taste in men has always been weird. Dont give me a heart attack girl! But, whatever~ at least you dont give a damn to those good looking ones. I can have them.",HyunRi said as she moved out of the lecture hall. She waited for all to exit before approaching her victim. It was as if Jaerim knew she's there when he called out,"Is there anythin you would wanna talk about Ms Kim? Everyone has left except you." As she padded down the stairs to her destination, she headed to the door & locked it. Walking towards him, she asked,"Why are you avoiding my eyes professor?" "I did not & why are we even on this? Is it important?",Jaerim replied while he packs, not looking at her again. "Yes, its important to me. i need to verify something.",Soeun said as she placed her hand on his chin and moved it, facing her directly. Jaerim has his body against the table. She had her leg inbetween his, locking him in.

"Indeed, you are cute. I like you & i'll make you look me in the eye.",Soeun revealed when she felt his breath heighten and his eyes swaying left right away from hers when she leaned into him, leaving only that few centimeters distance. With that said, she left. Jaerim gave out a mouth of air. The closeness between them was the first he had encountered with a woman. Not only he felt her jeans-covered slim leg, he also saw her red lacy bra that shows the handful twin moulds, almost ozzing out from her black top. His height enabled him a very clear view of her assets. 'Those cups are at least a C. Killer body she has. Did she just confess to me? And my damn twitching buddy down below likes her too. Damn it'