Chapter One: In the Sea of Summer

A Unique Destiny - Once, Open Your Heart of Passion

taeyeon_jessica___snsd__taengsic_by_baby

Chapter 1: In the Sea of Summer 


Taeyeon's POV:

"Ring~ing~ ", my phone is ringing, at ten o'clock in the morning, I ignore it. Then, it rings twice. Finally, I wake up with my sleepy, annoying face and pick up my phone,"Hello? This is Taeyeon. She's probably busying on her homework now, please call later. Beepeeeep..." When I am going to terminate the communication, Jessica shouts at the phone and says, "hey! Taeyeon, that's enough, it is not the first time you say that to me. By the way, I'm Jessica." "Oh, Jessica. Please let me sleep a while more, I'm tired now, bye~ " "Hey! Wake up. You must have forgotten our outing, we need to go to the beach, isn't it?" "Oh my gosh! I've totally forgotten about it. Wait, I must get change now and... Hey, Jess, let's meet at the bus stop that near your house." "Ok, see you later." 

I run along the road towards the bus stop. I shout at Jessica, "Hey, Jess!" and breath heavily. "Let's go." We ride on the bus towards the beach of Inner Resort.


Taeyeon and Jessica arrive the beach. They find out that there is a lot of people on the beach. Jessica scolds Taeyeon for being late to the bus stop, that they can't take the earliest bus route to the beach. They change into bikini, and go out to play the beach volleyball. When Jessica is going to washroom, Taeyeon swims on her own, in the deep sea area. Unfortunately, a wave is coming towards the petite girl. After that, she gets drown into the deep, icy cool water. A teenager who swims towards Taeyeon's side. witnesses Taeyeon's drowning incident. Then he dives into the sea and pulls Taeyeon out from the sea, and walk towards the coast. He tries to use the artificial respiration to help Taeyeon. While Jessica comes out from the washroom, the tourists of the resort are surrounding the teenager and Taeyeon. Fortunately, Taeyeon wakes up before Jessica comes towards her. She finds out that the teenager runs away quickly. Indeed, she thinks that the teenager wants to abuse her. She tries to cut off her mind about this. In this moment, Jessica walks towards her.

"Hey, where have you been? I can't find you." Jess asks.

"I... I am just walking along the sea coast, why can't you find me?" I said softly.

"I see a lot of people surrounding the coast, what's happened?"

"I don't know an... anything about it..." I talk in a way that I have never tried before, in a nervous way.

"Anyway, why you are wet?" Jess asks anxiously.

"I... I... I walk into the dee... no, the shallow water area to wet my feet."

Jessica doesn't suspect Taeyeon's answers. She wants Taeyeon to swim with her. Again, Taeyeon remembers about the incident a while ago. She lies that she feels unwell and let Jessica swims on her own. Jessica doesn't feel strange but let her to take a rest under a tree.


When Taeyeon is resting under the tree to avoid the sunlight, a group of teenagers walk towards her. "Hey, little girl, what are you doing here, why on your own?" "Oh, is that your friend, with a ponytail?" Taeyeon is so afraid that she'd almost screams out. One of the teenagers pulls up Taeyeon, then wants to drag her out of the beach. Suddenly, someone slaps the teenager who touches Tae. Then, another punch on another teenager's face. "Oh, Chanyeol. Why are you here? You are supposed to have tutorial class today," and hugs Chanyeol. "Someone calls me to come here to play with you an hour ago!" Then points to Jessica. "Oh, I love you bae~ Muahhhh..." "Me too~"

"Okay. Stop please, it is so disgusting," Jessica says. Let's play a while then go back.


Chanyeol's POV:

I think I shall tell her about this on the way back to the city area. "Tae, come here, I've something to talk to you."

"I go back first, bye~" Jessica leaves.

"What's matter, Channie?"

"I... I think that we must separate for some years."

"What?! What did you say? We..... We need to break up?! For what?" Tae starts to cry.

I start comforting her in my hug, but no use. She cries louder and louder.

"Just for a few year. My parents would like to send me and Krystal to USA for further studying music, I know you like songs that composed by me, isn't it?"

"Yes, but... I know I'm stubborn, you know it."

"You will stay and wait me, will you?"

Taeyeon replies in a LTE speed, "probably, YES!"

"Promise!!!"


On the day that Chanyeol and Krystal arrive the airport, Taeyeon cries alone in the washroom. Krystal comforts her and says, "two years, just two years." After that, they leave.

The first half year that they leave, Taeyeon texts Chanyeol every day. But because Taeyeon's homework and projects number increase a lot, she can't send text messages as well as emoji every day; then every week; and every month. A year later, they don't chat much than before.

One day, Taeyeon sends message to Chanyeol: I think that we must break up. I think you know my situation getting worse. Homework and projects' level increases a lot, also, I don't want to be your stress when you study in USA. It must be a joke that I typed these words, sorry that I can't keep the promise between you and I, soooo sorry.

Chanyeol never replied Taeyeon after that message. That day afterwards, they break up forever.

*THIS IS THE END OF CHAPTER ONE*


Isn't it interesting?

Do you want to know more?

WHO IS THAT BOY SAVED TAEYEON FROM THE WAVE?

Tell you in the next chapter ;)