Being alone

Story of Life

Being busy with herself, Jung Joohyun aka Seo Joohyun, she must manage everything well. Well, sometimes not everything turn to be right. Otherwise, she will and always will learn to be better and better.

She know, being a wife, an idol and a student college herself it means you must take extra for yourself, your partners, your career, your study and most of it, your marriege life.

How busy as she is, she always make her family be number one in her priority. Even in her tight schedule, she manage to always come home. She promises to herself that everything she is doing  right now is because her family. Because of her family support and love, especially her loving husband. Family is everything for her.

She does her duty being a wife, a daughter to her parents in law and parents herself well.

In her hectic schedule, she always manage her husband needed and prepare for him by herself. His food, his clothes, his utilities, his medicine, and specially his needed being a husband aka night activity.

Being busy himself, sometimes she will find the home empty at night. When she said, "I am home", no one will answer her.

Oh, he has not came home. She smiled sadly. With a deep breath, she quickly recover herself fast.

Later in the afternooon he messaged her that he can’t home that night. He must rearranged his composure for his upcoming album.

She must understand it.

Well, it is not the first time she at home alone. When nobody welcoming her. That was the first time their being apart, for a long time, three years ago, after their marriage five years ago. When he was in the army.

It has been three years huh...

In that time. Being apart and lonely in their home make her cried every night. Sometimes her mother and mother in law alternately visited her. Make sure she was fine and living well. Even her unniedeul in and out her home to check her.

When she had a chance to visited him a month after he in the army, she was very shocked. He really look thinner than before, had eye bag under his eyes and not look good. He was all gloomy.

There she knew, he was not doing good there being apart from her. Same as with her, like husband like wife.

It made she cried.

I must stronger, for him and for me myself.

She cheered up her mood instantely. Make sure she made her husband being fine there. She assured him for doing the best he could do there.

"I will always be waiting for you, oppa. Please sleep well and drink this medicine. How can you do your job properly if you are weak, huh." She said it by caressing his hand. She pressed her tears not to fall again.

Little by little he can smile and being energizer. He has promised to her that he will slept well and drink all medicine she brought.

She must proud of herself because not being a weak wife. So, it can sweep her sad smile and prefer enjoying herself being lonely that night.

Well, it is not the first time I am alone here. Just enjoy yourself, Hyun.

With that she does some chorus, does her housewife job and ready to go to bed. She wants to wake  up early, to make some delicious food for her husband. Maybe some snack too. She knows he will be very happy.

She go sleep peacefully.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

"Have you slept?" He can’t help himself for not sent a message to her.

After thirty minutes she not answer it. She must has slept.

Slightly, he felt guilty toward her. Ah, I leave her alone again at night.

Everytime his schedule not allow himself take a lot of rest, he will spend his night there, in his old dorm, their old dorm. Since his dongsaengdeul have their own place, they rarely spend their time there. Only when their schedule demand their time, this place will be their choice.

That night too, he spend his time there alone.

His new upcoming comeback will be released soon. He feels the pressure but time to time the pressure become less. He now more enjoying it.

This will be his fourth solo album after his first debut and be second album after his releas from army.

Oh yeah, he has fullfiled  his duty being a good citizen three years ago. He remembers it. That time is his first time being far from his beloved wife.

Yes, after his debut 5 years ago and then he married his life at the same years.

They have married for five years and that time been a most horrible time in his life. He could not sleep well for almost first one month in the camp. And when she came to visited him, she was very shocked. He looked more thinny and has eyebag under his eyes. And it made her cried.

"I will always be waiting for you, oppa. Please sleep well and drink this medicine. How can you do your job properly if you are weak, huh." She said it by caressing his hand. He knew she pressed her tears not to fall again.

After hearing her sweet assured, little by little he smiled. He promised her not to make her cried anymore, he tried to slept well and took all of medicine she brought for him.

And it be his first and last chance he will left her for long time. He never want to left her alone in their home anymore.

But maybe he can’t take the promise well in entire his life. Like tonight and the other night before. Like or not, want or not, you must be faced with this situation, as long as you are in this industry.

Gladly, she is very understanding. Not everytime, but they promise they will make up with it every time they have the time.

He smile every time he remember it. I must do this well and as soon as come to my wife.

He take some deep breath and continue his work earnestly. Drowning in his work, without him knowing it is already 3 am in the morning. He is stretching his head a bit and walk to bed. Before he go to sleep, one more time he sent a message to her.

“Sleep well, buin-ah, see you in the morning. Thank you for coming into my life. Nae saranghae.”

He sleep with all smile in his face.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hi, I come back again. Are you guys waiting for me? Oooh, thank you thank you. You are all sweet, kkk.

How is this? Tell me what you feel.

See you till next update,, chuuu~~~~