Homecoming Kisses

Homecoming Kisses - Sunggyu

Sitting in the freshly washed and waxed ebony car, your fingers slid over one another as you waited for Sunggyu’s plane to land.

"How much longer?" You questioned the driver as the elderly man just smiled and checked his silver watch around his wrist.

"Ten more minutes" He glanced in his rear view mirror at you, nodding your head, you tapped your toes against the carpet of the car while you took in deep breaths to try and calm your excited heart.

A loud noise started to grow as you leaned forward and peered out the tinted windows of the car. With a mob slowly moving as signs were waving and camera’s were flashing, you knew that Sunggyu was close to coming out. Dropping your eyes, you pulled your gold necklace so it was centered as you wore one of the shirts that he loved on you along with ripped jeans and black wedged heels.

The screams got louder as the security guards moved the fangirls out of the way in order for Sunggyu to get close to the designated car. Your eyes watched your boyfriend move through the crowd with his eyes covered with dark sunglasses and his hair in your favorite style. Screams left the girls’ lips as the door to the car opened and Sunggyu slipped inside. A thud of the car door muffled most of the noise while Sunggyu waved through the window to the fans.

"Ready sir?" The driver inquired, with a nod of Sunggyu’s head, the driver put the car into gear and pulled out into traffic.

Tired and stressed, Sunggyu let out a sigh as he sat forward to pull his backpack around to his front, letting the bag down between his legs, you bit your lip as you tried to hint that you were sitting next to him. Wondering if he even noticed through his dark glasses your fingers tightened around one another as your knees pressed against one another in nervousness.

Slowly, the car turned the corner and headed out on the highway exiting the airport. Sunggyu slowly turned his head and allowed his eyes to move over your side profile, taking in your beautiful form and figure, he pulled the darkened glasses from his eyes and slipped them into his backpack just before he lifted his hand and ran it over your thigh.

The sudden contact instantly froze you, moving your eyes from your fidgeting fingers to the gentle yet loving hand sliding over your leg, your eyes began to crawl up his arm as his chocolate eyes caught yours.

"Jagiya" He cooed in his sweet voice that he only used for you, shivers shot through your spine as the butterflies in your stomach instantly vanished.

"Hi handsome" You hummed while a smile curled on your glossy lips, your fingers began to untangle from one another. Resting one of your hands on top of his, he smiled and slowly leaned over and kissed your cheek allowing his other hand to lace into your free one.

Trailing slow sweet kisses up the side of your face, he planted a final gentle yet loving kiss on your forehead. Resting his forehead slightly against yours, his eyes communicated with yours meanwhile his fingers gave your hand subtle squeezes and brushes of his finger tips.

"Man, I have missed you so much" He finally broke the silence of the car ride thus far.

"I have missed you so much too" You leaned in and pressed your lips on his slightly while his lips kissed you back. A short yet meaningful kiss was exchanged before the two of you pulled back from each other.

"Now what was that for?" He chuckled feeling the kiss a little saddened and down.

"That was the goodbye kiss that I was meaning to give you" Your cheeks slowly filled with blush as your eyes drifted away from his.

"Why a goodbye kiss that is so sad? I am back with you now for a while, shouldn’t we have a hello kiss then?" Sunggyu quirked his eye brow up at you just as your eyes met his once more.

One of his hands gently lifted as his forefinger lifted your chin slightly so his head could tilt and conform to yours. Pressing his warm lips against yours again, he poured his love and sincerity into the kiss as his other hand slowly wrapped around your waist. Your arms found their way around his neck as you pressed yourself closer to him. Emotions started to grow and change for the better as the once bitter and sad kiss flourished into a colorful, deep, love filled kiss that was one to continue a little later when you two got back to your apartment.