하나

This is why I love you.

EPIK HIGH'S MASH UP was officially in session! The cameras were rolling and Epik high had just woken up, were half asleep and were eating their food in the kitchen. There was a knock on their (temporary) apartment door. Tablo opened it to reveal a goofy grinning Bobby, B.I and Mino. They bowed and silently strutted, skipped and jogged into the apartment (like the goofballs tehy all were). They were invited to join Epik Highs mash up as YG decided it was best if they added an extra 'member' or two to EPIK HIGH so the girls would have people closer to their age and wouldn't feel as awkward. Also they kinda begged a lil (aka a lot!) to join just so they could see the girl group. The group in question were not to be announced as it would be a surprise but it was hinted on fan sites to be a foreign group. The idea was to get an old group mixed in with a new group to see how they would get along.

"So what nationality do you think they'll be?" Tablo asked the guys as they continued to eat breakfast. 
"I assumed french for some reason." Minthra Jin replied, sipping on his cereal as the rest laughed.
"Why would they be french?!" Tablo asked as he leaned forward to look at Minthra. "naaaah i think they're most probably from the USA" 
"ooooooah true" everyone agreed.
"or maybe theyre british!" Bobby exclaimed and everyone nodded in agreement.
"well we will find out when we meet them." Dj Tukutz said as he chilled back on the couch and finished his cereal.

  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  ✖☮  

"Kamsahamnida!" The girls all bowed after exciting the car and turned to enter the building where they would be meeting the boys.
Turns out at all the assumptions the boys had made were correct. Two of the members were british and two from the US but one of the girls originally lived in France 'till the age of 15 before moving to the USA.

"Do you think we have had enough korean lessons? because I cant barely remember the word for toast." Beth asked worryingly as the other girls laughed.
"Dont worry Beth i doubt you'll be put in a situation where you have to use the word toast." Katy giggled along as the producer lead them into a massive room with all the photographers equiptment was set up.
"You girls will be starting first since the boys seem to be late." The producer sighed as he quickly exited the room to phone one of the boys.

"Ok then ladies if you could please may your way towards the back room to get dressed, the makeup artists will be with you shortly after that." The photographer said in plain english and the girls bowed before entering the room.

  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  ✖☮  ♥  

"GO GO GO GO GO!" YG shouted as the guys launched out the car in a burst of laughter, all bolting towards the building, shouting their thanks as they ran. Once they entered the room, BI and Tablo stopped in their tracks making the others trip over them. Wondering why they stopped, the others looked over their shoulders to see what they were staring at.
 "holy !" Tablo whisper shouted " That's PERFECT MESS."
"who's that?" 
"They debuted 2 years ago. They're really popular in the USA and the UK dude." 
"No ing way." 
"Yes ing way man!" 
"IVE LISTEN TO EVERY DAMN RAP B.S HAS DONE DUDE IM ING SERIOUS." 
Everyone was whispering as the girls looked over at the boys. 

Bobby looked over at one of the girls and instantly felt his heart skip a beat.He nudged Tablo before pointing at the girl. "Hyung? whats her name?" 
"Ahhhhh~ thats Katy! shes the maknae of the band and is known for her dancing." Bobby grinned his silly bunny grin again. B.I walked behind bobby before whacking him over the back of the head. 
"Pabo~ Ive shown you her dances a million times on youtube" 
Bobby thought about it before staring at B.I with wide eyes. "BWOE?! THATS HER?! REALLY!" 
B.I just nodded before walking away, leaving a very shocked Bobby and a histerically laughing Tablo.

"W-what about her hyung?" Mino pointed towards another member. 

"Thats B.S dude! How can you not know who she is?!" Minthra wrapped is arm around Minos shoulders as B.I continued speaking.
"Shes one of the best rappers out there! Like, EMINEM kinda famous dude! The amount of rap battles she has been rumored to win are off the charts!"
"Yeah dude how the didnt you know who she was?" Tablo asked, waving over to the two girls who had finally finished their part of the shoot as they looked over.

☮ ☯ ♥ ✌ ✖☮ ☯ ♥ ✌ ✖☮ ☯ ♥ ✌ ✖☮ ☯ ♥ ✌ ✖☮ ☯ ♥ ✌ ✖☮ ☯ ♥ ✌ ✖☮ ☯ ♥ ✌ ✖☮ ☯ ♥ ✌ ✖

Katy and Beth had just finished their pairing shoot. The concept was to just show the fans the true sides of each member. Katy was dressed up in the cutest outfit they could find in the dressing room. They went with a dumbed down lolita, 'platformed shoes the dress and bow' look whilst beth was rocking the leather jacket,thick smokey eyes and the crazy red hair.
Katy turned to her left before beginning to frantically tap Beth on the shoulder
'BETH' Katy pointed over to the boys in shock."THATS WHO WE GOT PAIRED WITH?!" THATS SO COOL!" 
'First of all i told you now to call me by my real name and second of all HOLY HOW DID WE GET PAIRED WITH THEM' B.S replied, finally realizing that Tablo was waving at them and they both waved back.

Frankie walked past in her crazy coloured jacket with another crazy coloured jacked weraring Georgia in tow.

"C'mon girls its time to meet Epik high and co."