Final

A Player's ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you, babe,” His tender lips landed on my forehead. I smiled at his affection. This cutie, how did we ever manage to get together? I use to hate his play boy . He was such a jerk that every time I saw him, I just automatically plan his death.
“Aren’t you going to sleep?” I pouted. I looked at the clock above our bedroom door.
“It’s nine o’clock. Do you have to go again?”
“I have to practice, Jae. You know how busy I can be,” Jinhwan sighed slightly annoyed at me for always trying to get him to stay.
“Does it kill to sleep with your girlfriend for once?” I sadly mumbled.
“Kind of. Hanbin would smack my sorry ,” Jinhwan chuckled. He ruffled my hair and gave me a quick hug before leaving.
“Another night alone,” I sadly whispered to myself and lay down the bed.

The next few weeks I noticed an unusual pattern. Jinhwan was colder towards me. I barely saw Jinhwan and I rarely see him home. Jinhwan’s excuse was always practise but how could he practise when Hanbin always hung out with me during their breaks. Crazy, huh. I spend more time with Jinhwan’s bestfriend more than Jinhwan, my boyfriend. Hanbin and I have always been close ever since I met him in YG. He was funny, talkative and he was always there when Jinhwan wasn’t.  I’ve got to admit, he was attractive too. His voice soothing me whenever I had problems. I remember when Jinhwan banned me from seeing Hanbin if he wasn’t there with us. Or when I was restricted to only seeing Hanbin twice a week. He called it protecting me from Hanbin’s raging hormones but any normal human being could tell he was jealous and slightly on the possessive side too. All his desperate attempts to keep guys away from me showed me how much he loved me.

I sighed for the third time today. Jinhwan was supposed to take me out on a date today to celebrate our anniversary that he missed last week but I couldn’t contact him. His phone was turned off and there was no text giving me a reason why he’s been two hours late. Suddenly, Hanbin’s statement last night struck my head.
“Maybe, Jinhwan’s love for you is fading.”
I shook my head. Never. I always believed that Jinhwan has changed his player ways. I was happy with him and I always believed he was also happy with me. That was until Jinhwan had been annoyed at me for the past few days for no reason. He would shout at me for being too clingy or too annoying. A tear slid down my cheek and I bit my lip. Jinhwan, what happened to us? We were so happy. What happened to you? I feel like your back to your old self. The person I hated and loathed.

“JINHWAN HYUNG! WHAT THE HELL?!” Hanbin roared at Jinhwan. Jinhwan and Soohyun gasped at the sudden outburst. Immediately Jinhwan and Soohyun distanced themselves from eachother.
“H-hanbin! W-what are you doing here?” Jinhwan awkwardly smiled.
“That’s what I should be telling you. Kissing another girl when you’re supposed to be on a date” Hanbin was beyond mad. Jae didn’t deserve any of this.
“, I forgot,” Jinhwan cursed.
“Obviously.” Hanbin eyed Soohyun. His eyes almost like a blade, sharp and dangerous. Soohyun gulped and she knew when Hanbin nodded towards the door, It was her cue to leave.
“So care to explain?” Hanbin crossed his arms and raised a brow.
“I-I-I…” Jinhwan stuttered guiltily. Not once had he thought about being caught.

“Didn’t think so. If Jae saw this… How do you think she would react?”
“Don’t tell her! Please!” Jinhwan begged.
“And why shouldn’t I? Do you know this isn’t the first time I caught you? Do you even love her?!” Hanbin was furious. Jae was innocent. She was delicate like fine China.
“Ofcourse I love her!” Jinhwan shouted back, angry that Hanbin even questioned his love for her.
“I-I just can’t help it. Being a player has always been my second nature.” Jinhwan hung his head low.

“I won’t tell her. But remember this. What comes around goes around, Hyung” Hanbin left and slammed the door.

Jinhwan was scared. What if Hanbin suddenly tells her. He never knew he would ever be caught and he cursed himself for being too weak.
“Hey Babe,” Jinhwan softly called out.
“Go away,” Jae spat out.
“Sorry Babe, Something suddenly came up.” Jinhwan guiltily gulped.
“You’re an . You could have told me.” Jae’s shoulder shook as she tried to hold her cries back.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter