Final

I missed you.

"Why didn't you tell me, hyung?!" Sehun hollered at Suho."Why?!"

Suho didn't answer. He doesn't know what to say so he just looked down, afraid to look at the angry maknae. He knows Sehun doesn't get angry easily, except if it is about his favorite hyung.

"Answer me, damn it!"

"Sehun, calm down." Chanyeol tried.

"I CAN'T!  I JUST ING CAN'T! " Sehun sat down on the floor. "God. I'm sorry. I just... I..." Sehun doesn't know what to do. But at times like this, he just couldn't calm down. Not when a certain hyung is involved. Calming down is just not an option. 

"Why?" Sehun started crying. "Why? Just please tell me why. I am so tired of asking that one question and not getting any response."

"I'm sorry, Sehun. I'm so sorry. " that is all Suho could say.

"Can I..." Sehun hesitated for a moment. "Can I please talk to him?"

"I'm sorry,  Sehun." Suho answered.

"Why? I just want to talk to him so badly. Please let me. I just want to hear his explanation. I need to hear it. I heard the CEO's, the manager's but never his.I want to know why. I have to know. Please. " Sehun cried harder.

Suho didn't know how to deal with this. It hurts to see their maknae, their precious maknae cry. It is heartbreaking.

"I should've told him beforehand. Maybe, maybe he wouldn't  have reacted like this."  Suho thought to himself. 

He wants to allow Sehun to do what he wants. Go and talk to 'his' Luhan Hyung. Hell, he, himself,  wants to do the same.

But no, he just can't. 

After being told by the manager about this awarding ceremony in China and that Luhan is also attending, he was shocked. He thought it would be awkward. 

He was right. 

Sehun's reaction after hearing Luhan's name for an award was beyond surprised. He instantly stood up and ran to the washroom. Suho was actually relievedthat he ddidn't ran to the stage and hugged Luhan.

"He was too shocked."  He tthought.

Sehun probably didn't notice Luhan earlier. He wasn't paying attention. Luhan was seated in front near the stage while they were somewhere in the middle. Not to mention there are quite a number of artists in there.

"You can't talk to him, Suho. Especially Sehun. Don't let him go near his hyung." These were the exact words of their manager.

"But why?!" Suho was furious. 

The manager didn't tell him why. Suho didn't ask further. 

"This is probably one of Kim's s."

Suho sighed.

Sehun looked up to him. Eyes hopeful.

"You can't, Sehun. That's final. Let's go back inside.  I'm sorry. " and then Suho left.

He wants to insist but he cam see Suho is getting stressed too so he didn't. 

He just stood up and  went back inside. 

---

"ARTIST OF THE YEAR, EXO! CONGRATULATIONS!" Followed by an applause.

They stood up, wide smiles on their faces. 

They accepted the trophy,  gave their speech of appreciation and love, bowed, and walked back to their places.

Sehun's eyes are fixated on a specific artist who is staring right back at him. Luhan is smiling at him. 

"Luhan hyung is smiling at me. Am i seeing it right? I'm not just imagining it, am I?  He's smiling at me right? He's still beautiful. God. Why does he have tk be this beautiful it hurts. Please stop him before I do something the manager nor the CEO would be happy about."

But Luhan kept his smile. His ever so beautiful eyes sparkling. Sehun couldn't help but smile back.

"God I missed that smile so much. Those eyes. That's it. I can't take this anymore. I'm sorry, Suho Hyung."

Sehun walked straight to Luhan. The other mmembers were shocked but they're happy.

Sehun pulled Luhan into a tight hug.

"I missed you, hyung. I love you so much." Sehun whispered with a genuine smile on his lips though he's crying. Tears of joy...

Luhan hugged him back and responded,"I missed you too, baby. I love you, too. More than you know." He kissed Sehun in the cheek.

Seeing the other members approaching, they pulled back from the hug.

"Hyung! We missed you so much."

*group hug*

After the event, they decided to hang out even with the manager's disapproval. They didn't care anymore. 

But what they saw outside the building was unexpected.

"Wow. You guys seriously will go out without me? I'm hurt."

"Kris hyung!!!"

They trapped duizhang in a tight hug.

"Now, can we shout our slogan out again for the first time after a long while?"

They put their hands together in the middle and shouted. Proudly. Happily. 

"WE ARE ONE. WE ARE EXO!!!"

---

(A/N) So yeah, this is it. It just crossed my mind and Ijust want to post this here to release my feels because I miss HunHan and ot12 so much (who doesn't?). I know it isn't that great but some encouragement could help. Lol. I want to thank those who read this. :-) please tell me what you think. I love you all! Saranghaja!