Updated announcement 3.1.2013

I hate you: ON LONG HIATUS FROM 3.1.2013

 

Update 3.1.2013 : I will definately come back to these fics in the future, but I will probably end up deleting all of the chapters and re-vamping them with better skills and character development, I really do love these stories and I think its a complete shame to just abandon them completely. So I will be trying to write as much as I can because my brain is over-flowing with so many great story ideas and characters but I just have to write them all down. 

So as much as I will try to comeback to these stories and help them reach their potential, I will also need alot of patience from you lovely people. I do not have a fixed deadline for when I'm gonna start on these fics again, I will return to them. Please feel free to talk to me through messaging if you have any questions or just want to talk or spazz about something!

And I know this is slightly desperate but I am doing a little self-advertising since I wish you could all enjoy my new fic Foreign Feeling an Infinite SunggyuxOC fic (with Hyuna, Dalmatian's Daniel, Infinite and of course Taeminzy) - it may not be your cup of tea so you obviously can subsribe if you'd like to, but if not, no problem. I would just really appreciate your support on this fic as I will be trying my absolute best to make it a good fic. Unlike these two stories I have actually planned everything out from beginning to end and I am literally seeing everything in my head like an actual drama. So you won't be disapointed!

Thanks for your support, love and understanding!

Love, your jeanbean (formerly TigerMoth) 

 

Hey you beautiful people!

My sincerest apologies if you thought this was another chapter, I know how disapointing it is to find an update as something other than another chapter. As you guys have probably realised, I have not updated in like, almost half a year but that is because I could not find it within me to actually continue writing my two fics, "I hate you" and "Hypothetically losing my ity to Gong Minji", I have just lost the fuel within me to continue writing these fics. My fingers itch to write other stories but I cannot write them with these two fics still needing to be finished. 

Therefore, I am cancelling both fanfictions as a result of me not being able to provide sufficiently for you guys. I am not willing to write these stories half heartedly as I am someone who will give all or nothing with all she does and I want to provide quality stories that you guys will enjoy reading and stories that you will look forward to seeing in the new story updates notification, and not rushed and insufficient chapters that could ruin a potentially beautiful story line. I really hope you guys understand. This has been something I have been contemplating on for a long time, and this is definately not a rash desicion. 

I will perhaps return to these stories with new and improved chapters and characters and a more touching relationship between Taeminnie and Minggki. I really want you guys to feel what I see in their hypothetical relationship but I see that my writing is still too immature to evoke those emotions out of you guys. I cannot promise that I will return but its something I'd love to do once I get my thoughts together for this story. 

I do have a new account that I will be active on called "jeanbean" as I will not be active on this account. I want to have a clean start on a fresh profile with newer stories. But this time these stories wont be Taeminzy ones but rather OCxidol. But I'm not going to create the generic korean OC who is all cutesy and stuff, instead my OCs will be foreigners, occasionally koreans, with strong characters. Minzy, being my ultimate bias, will probably have a couple of appearences in these fics, haha. 

To the lovely friends I made here on this account, I have not forgotten about you! I will add you guys on my new profile so we can continue spazzing over all things YG (yes I'm talking to you haha4life!). And please if you haven't added me as a friend yet, please do, I'll be happy to talk to you! 

 

Thank you guys for being understanding (hopefully :p) and supportive and this is not the last you'll see of me! <3