04

Night Courier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]New Mission[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

"Have you settle up your mind?"

"Yes.. I'm sure. Give me my identity"

"Here..."

Name: Lee Yoon Sung

Birthdate: 5th July 1990

She gives all the information that he needs for now. But he needs to get the files for his new identity... That's why he has to go to the train station to get it.

He quickly get the plastic that contains the files from the locker just right behind the station. After that he went straight back to his 'home' and pucked the usb into his computer and all of the usb's content is displayed on the screen. As soon as he layed his eyes on the screen, you can see the shocked expression on his face once he saw the person that he suppose to search. It was her, the same exact girl that he always see and think lately. 

"A-ahjuma... Who is this girl actually?"

"Who? She? She's currently working as a Marketing Director for BigDay News but as the same time she's working for the Blue House as a event organizer."

"Woah... Is she some kind of robot or something? How can someone have 2 jobs at the same time?!"

"Well... The Blue House only hired them if one of the goverments needs to hold an event... But she mainly works at the BigDay News."

"Okay so... since working at the Blue House will be pain in the and dangerous to reveal my face there so.... I'll be working at that what Dayday news"

"Yeah.. I already sent your profile and don't worry you won't get caught if you stay low"

"Aish.. arraseo. Hurry up and give me the mission"

"Wook-ah you're gonna work as her assistant, which is making your job easier"

"Alright what's my mission for tomorrow?"

"Your mission? simple. Just get close to Song Hana and plug the usb bug on her laptop for me to hack it"

"Okay I got it. I'll hang up"

After he hung up he got up and went to his bed. As he lay down, he kept thinking about all of the encounters with you. He wonders if you were okay after he kinda messed up your work when all you ever did is treat him. Now, he feels bad just thinking about the thought of you being yelled at your boss because you ruin the event. Because the thing is you didn't ruin your job, he's the one who ruined your perfect-full-prepared-event with his scheme. And the fact that you saw him just for a second, it fears him that you'd notice his identity.

He lay down facing the bed and he tossed and turn and tossed again sighing,

"What have you got yourself into...." he whispered to himself

.

.

He layed on his bed for awhile and then he got up and he go to his training room. He wrap his hand with bandage and he started to box to let off his mind. This is one of the rutine that he maintain to keep all his life. To clear his mind with sport, sweat, and tiredness. He taught that when his mind started to weigh and get emotion, it makes him loses his focus and that's why training is the best solution to keep focus and away from his thoughts and emotion. It's not the first time he felt like this, anxiety, flustered, and worried. No he already passed that a long time ago but he never felt all that together just because of this one girl. Sure he met a lot of girls before while he's working but all he did was just watching and from a far. And this time, he got a new mission that he never thought he would get this kind of mission in this short of time. Also he'll be working with the same girl who occupied his mind a few days already.

"Is this some kind of fate?" he said, scoffing.

"Get your head straight Ji Chang Wook." he told himeself as he continue to punch the sandbag infront of him.

>>>

.

.

.

It's almost midmight when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter