one

Lucky Charm.

"What do you call a shop owned by a sheep?"

Yoongi only focused more on the TV with bored eyes. The younger was telling these lame jokes for about half an hour now. He was planning how to murder him without the others knowing about it. 

When he realized that Yoongi can't, or won't, answer, he just answered his own question.

"What else? It's baa baa shop"

He said then started laughing hysterically.

"You do know that your laugh is annoying, right?"

 

Yoongi covered his ears.

"G-get it? Baa baa shop? You know? Baa baa, barber?"

He said between his laughs, wiping a tear from the corner of his eyes. Yoongi rolled his eyes. The younger just continued laughing, now rolling on the floor while holding his stomach.

"Am I supposed to laugh? I think your laugh is enough"

Yoongi stood up then left the dying-of-laughter Hoseok.

Hoseok finally stopped laughing, rolling and everything he was doing then turned serious. He grabbed Yoongi's wrist then turned him around.

"Wait. Wait, hyung. Where are you going?"

"Somewhere where I can't hear your laugh anymore"

"Aww, hyung!"

Hoseok whined then took Yoongi's other wrist.

"I was about to laugh at your joke, but your laugh ruined everything. I think your laugh can catch any attention on a field"

The younger pouted.

"But, you know, I think my laugh is my lucky charm"

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

"What? Why?"

Hoseok smiled brightly then kissed the back of Yoongi's right hand. The older can already feel blood rising to his cheeks.

"Because of my laugh, you notice me. When I laugh, you always say that it's so annoying. So even though what you say isn't positive, I treasure every single time you say that my laugh is annoying. I think it's the only thing that makes you notice me more. So, sometimes, when you won't notice me, I just laugh fakely just to get your attention"

Yoongi thinks that he might look like a tomato right now. He whispered an inaudible 'stupid little ' but Hoseok heard him nonetheless.

"Aww! Yoongi hyung is blushing!"

"Am not!"

"Yes you are"

He said then kissed the older's left cheek, making him redder as he was right now.

"See?"

"No!"

He looked up and that might be the biggest mistake he ever comitted. The moment he looked up, their lips met. They both had their eyes wide open, but neither of them broke the kiss. And neither of them saw the maknae walking towards them

"Woah. Get a room, please"

With that, they finally broke the kiss.

.....

wooo. another fluff. i hope you enjoyed:)