#QueenQianDay

happy birthday victoria

The shooting end early today. Victoria was so tired  and she opened her message .

From Amber 

Omma, Happy birthday!!! Find Appa for us!

Stupid Amber ,Victoria replied.

From Kyuhyun

Yahh Qiannie,Happy birthday. Here our selca. From your handsome OPPA. I miss you. Muahhh 

KYUHYUN OPPA.

She then texted how dare u all drink without me . What the Fish.oh whatever then Let  take some time to drink together after this.

 

 

 

 

 

From Sulli

Omma , I love You. Thank For everything. HAppy omma day.Muahhhhhh XOXO

She replied : I love u too baby.

 

From Changmin

Your highness, you can wish whatever u want. Happy birthday ,Queen.

minniee ,come take me away and let celebrate my day out again. Let s make new scandal , my King.Hahaha,,thanks XOXO

 

victoria then open her SNS , she felt grateful to be loved by her fan. Food, and many presents are infront her apartment. 

so he doesnt remeber my birthday. dont be a nut victoria, he got a girlfriend ,he never think about you, never in a second. Focus on your Mission. 

She leaning on her bed,closing her eyes calmly.

In oher situation, Siwon kept walking around here and there lingering of victoria

He then decided to called victoria since he also missed her cute y voice .

"Cause All of me 

Love all of you"

Victoria 's rinfgtone waked her up, She then answered the private number .

Victoria : Hello. 

Siwon : Hi, are u already sleep?

Victoria : who is this?

Siwon :  I must not be an important ones to you compared to kyuhyun,zhoumi . This is oppa,Siwon oppa, Siwon uttered feeling sad that his love cant recognized his voice.

VIctoria then having a mixed feeling inside her ,she feel happy, sad with the call.

Victoria : Oppa ? is this really you. I am sorry,I just take a nap.Why did u call me

Siwon : errr..i ...i want to wish you happy birthday. Sorry to interrupt your nap.

Victoria : ouuhh nevermind. Is that all? She badly want the conversation to be a long conversation. Thank you ,Oppa. Oppa, are u in relationship? 'WHY SO FOOL VICTORIA?!"

Siwon : Mian..are you jealous? he just want to teaase victoria, he know probability victoria get jealous is 0.1%. "you just embrassing yourself siwon yahh"!!

victoria kept silence ,she badly want to admitted that she is jealous.

Siwon worried that victoria kept silence. Vic,are u there? Pororo? Since he Watch the Strongheart  episode that victoria learnt korea by watching pororo, he think itwas very cute and decided to call victoria pororo.

victoria cry. I am still here , Oppa, she said.

Are you just crying? Siwon heard the shaking voice victoria. He is thinking that he is so cruel making her big day become tragedy. Qian ahh, actually there is something that i want to admit.

victoria confused, she doesnt want to hear his confession about his love story that surely made her become break. Oppa.. i dont thinkk...i..

Siwon cut her immediately, Please listen. I love you.. I reaally love you..i want to be with you.could you be my girlfriend?

Are u now having a scandal with me. i'm a girl oppa,even if i love you , i will never hurt a women heart by being your girlfriend.

No ..No..actually i love you before you debut. but i think u like kyuhyun. and about the IG post, it is for you. 

Really?

yes, and u love me too right?

victoria feel butterflies flying inside her stomach, Oppa , when will u want to proposed me?i am so jealous of sungmin sunbae. My kids asked me to get their appa. and i think i find it already. I LOVE YOU OPPA

Siwon smiled hearing victoria, SOON my PORORO!

 SIWON twitter : I LOVE YOU,Q! i  HAVE A WIFE!

VICTORIA Weibo:l LOVE YOU,S! I HAVE A HUSBAND !

allkpop: SIwon and victoria new post seem to be linked. new film or something fishy

allkpop : SM dont know relationship between Victoria Siwon.

Allkpop : Fan wooo WONTORIA

Allkpop : SIWON VICTORIA ADMIT LOVE, NEVER DATE , AND GETTING MARRIED EACH OTHER.

allkpop : wedding invitation