-4;

Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***

-preview-

 

“Now everyone is here, let's talk for a while”It was Hoya's voice.All of them nod, agree with the suggestion. They want to start talking but stops when the door was harshly opened and there standing the leader, with blood in his hands.

What happened now?!

 

 

 

****

"Seriously Hyung?! Your body is very hot!Urgh, luckily the bleeding is not so bad" Sungjong sighed, leaning Sunggyu head on his shoulder, he put his hand on Sunggyu's cheek, while everyone just looking at both of them, sighing. The van is very quiet and most of them are thinking about the same thing.Well, here's the real thing that happens before

 

Flashback

After Sungyeol was a drag by Hoya, Sunggyu opened his eyes. He realizes the sudden silence in that room. He looks at the surrounding, just to meet with another figure in that room, standing in that room, with a smirk on his face.What's worse when suddenly he felt lightheaded and blood was dripping from his nose. Sunggyu stands up, putting his hand under his nose to wipe the blood off but it won't stop. His step back, surprise with the figure sudden laugh.Sunggyu shiver, when that figure was heading a step forward and that's when Sunggyu run out of the room. He opened the door harshly, standing surprisingly just to meet with another 7 pairs of eyes looking at him, and the worst thing when they saw blood on Sunggyu hand and his nose.

2 seconds spent just looking at each other before they rush, following Sunggyu as all of them was too worry towards the leader. Woohyun was the first one to approach the leader who was too busy with the blood that won't stop. He realizes the shaking hands of the leader, and the pale face of the leader it looks like he gonna hyperventilate, so Woohyun grab Sunggyu shoulder, to make the leader calm first. And he realizes the blood have already stopped.

“Hyung, breath.... Why are you shaking so much? Calm down” Sunggyu still breathing heavily, but he was better than before. The shaking had almost gone. Realizing the other presence makes him frown.Why are you guys are here?

“It's just a nosebleed. Not a first time right?” Even though Sunggyu tries to sound calm, but still everyone can hear the shaking in his voice.

"Well....We thought it was very bad it been a long time since a member get a nosebleed right?”Hoya said and Sungyeol was nodding furiously. Sunggyu sighed, he wants to walk out from the room when seeing none of them wants to move but his steps was wobbly as he was still shaking and his head was spinning badly and luckily, Woohyun was fast to catch him, holding his waist a little bit tighter and everyone just moving a step forward to him, maybe wanting to save him from fell.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter