Anyo!

Breathless Eternity (postponed)

“D-dog’s are varied in size and color” Nichkhun says as he was instructed by the doctor in charge to repeat a few phrases. “Okay last one Nichkhun”. The boys face relaxes hearing that it was the last one. “All women are beautiful, In their own ways” the doctor says and Nichkhun repeats it this time without stuttering. Hearing his voice she’s never heard before say such a beautiful phrase make’s her heart pound on her chest so hard, but she can't be thinking about that right now. His employer has literally managed to be able to talk again. “Hmmm” the elder say rubbing his nowhere to be found goatee like sherlock home or something. the elder turns his body back to the computer and begins typing like a damn machine. “So it looks like someone’s voice is back” the doctor says still focusing his gaze on the bright screen before him. “But i don't know the reason why your voice has suddenly came back”. He finally looks up at us only to sit back down and start writing on a paper. “We need to run a few test on you Nichkhun to see if everything is alright”. The younger male nods and replies with a “ Okay”. Okay is such a foreign word, actually everything coming out of his lips are  foreign for Nichkhun as the younger male has not said a single thing for the past 5 years.

After the checkup they were again instructed to wait on the seats aligned on the hospital walls.  There was no use of going to the party now, if it took an hour to come here, then it will surely take another hour to arrive back. By the time they get back everyone has all left and not to mention Tiffany is still wearing the robe given to her.“So.....” Tiffany say’s in an attempt to break the awkward silence. “So.. what?” ask Nichkhun. “Are you okay?” ask tiffany. The said male had to take a minute to answer the younger’s question. “Yeah, actually i have been able to make sound’s ever since that day i ki..” the boy stumbled upon his words but continued just like a gentleman. “Kissed you but i could not utter a single word till today after you slapped me”. Tiffany face turn a few shades of red darker. “Sorry for that, sorry for kissing you”. “Anyo, its fine it wasnt like i did not enjoy it or something” says Nichkhun earning a punch on his arm. “ ouch, What was that for?” shrieks Nichkhun. “thats for enjoying my kisses” says Tiffany as both laugh at her commentary.

“Nichkhun” says the doctor shutting both right up. “Ne sunbae” says Nichkhun. “You can go home now but i have set an appointment for you tomorrow at 3:00 pm sharp”. The younger male received a piece of paper before shaking his hyung’s hands.

Its 12:30am  when both individuals have finally arrive home. Tiffany walks straight to her room while Nichkhun made his way out to the patio. Tiffany is still irked that she could not wear her dress that contained unnecessary drama along with it.  but She could not resist opening the big white box revealing the beautiful white gown in it. “Ugh, to bad i can't put you to good use” pouts Tiffany not dare breaking her gaze at the dress. “I might a well put you on, unni spent her time putting makeup and styling my hair so it wouldn't hurt to try you on” says tiffany. It didn't take her long before the  dress is intact and she’s spinning like ball pretending to be cinderella or something. “so pretty” says tiffany. It doesn't make her a bit unhappy as she has finally saw the dress with all her makeup and hair done. the only thing missing is her pair of sparkly peeptoe heels but that isn't an issue as she has already have it laid out on the bed. Tiffany might not look like she wears this kinds of shoes but she has a pair for special occasions just like this. 2 minutes of constantly spinning around her bedroom she has decided that the contained space was not big enough for her to dance to IU’s ballads currently playing on her phone with the puffy dress on. She slowly open her bedroom door wide enough so she can put her head through without revealing her current outfit. She scans her surrounding making sure the elder male was nowhere in sight. She sighs signaling the said male was not around and begins dancing on the hallway like an idiot to IU’s unique voice. It took about 6 attempted twerking and 6 minutes of horse dancing to psy’s gangnam style when she has finally noticed a familiar figure leaning against the wall watching the girl dance trying keep his laugh in. “Ya! how much did you see” ask Tiffany as her face turns 20 shades or red darker. “OH not too long” say Nichkhun innocently. Tiffany sighs in relief but it did not last too long as Nichkhun continues talking. “just when you started to dance to IU’s you and i” says Nichkhun. Tiffany’s face turns red as a fire truck this time. Just as Nichkhun’s about to blab another insult things escalate quickly and Tiffany is chasing Nichkhun with her 4 inch heels on. “Ya how can you..” before Nichkhun can finish his commentary the said male is tackled by the lighter female. “Ya! dont underestimate a woman” yells Tiffany. Both individuals were on top of each other stomach to stomach with their faces 3 centimeters from each other and when realization kicked in both person were stiff and unable to move. Tiffany tries to get up and off from the said male but his hand immediately wrap around her waist pulling her back down and closer to his face. “Oppa” utter Tiffany. The word itself is foreign to her since the few months they have been together she has never once called him oppa. “Tiffany, I like you” says Nichkhun confidently keeping his hands around her waist tighter afraid the female will runaway. “Oppa yo..” says Tiffany but was immediately cut off by Nichkhun's peach colored lips. The sudden action created by the male made Tiffany’s heart skip a beat each time the said male bit her lower lip gently. The longer the kiss deepened the more Tiffany craved for it causing her to moan in dissatisfaction when the male stud pulled away. “You dont have to answer me now but can you at least stay with me right no..” utter nichkhun but also cut off by tiffany’s lips. Her soft lips on his made Nichkhun want to do more than kiss her but he knows his limits. Everything at the moment feels like it stoped for both person but it did not last long when three familiar voices could be heard. “What are you guys doing?” ask Haru. As Tiffany pulls away three individuals stand before them with disgusted expression’s painted on there faces. Taeyeon and Haru looked shocked but Luhan looked rather depressed. “R u guys going out?” ask Taeyeon tapping her feet waiting for a reply but she isn't getting anytime soon as Nichkhun and Tiffany looked each other not knowing what is their next move.

 

 

 

-Sorry for this really late update, please forgive me?