01.

Bus Ride

The skies were dark , you were in the bus on your way back home from school . As usual , you'd take the last bus and grab a seat at the very back of the bus , while you nap with earphones plugged in . Today wasn't a very lucky day for you , it was raining heavily and it was close to 11 .

As your eyes started to droop , you felt a presence beside you . Strange , why would anyone want to sit by your side when there were other seats available ?  You brushed that fact aside and continued your sweet nap . A minute passed  and you felt really uncomfortable , you opened your eyes and the man quickly averted his sight to the front . You leaned your head on the window of the bus and continued your nap , hoping that the guy would leave soon . 

 

" Excuse me but I do not like the way you're staring at my girlfriend so would you kindly leave before I punch you in the face . " A familiar voice ringed through your loud music ,

Yoongi . 

You looked up and saw his eyes coldly staring into the stranger's . The stranger quickly got up and shifted all the way to the front of the bus , obviously afraid .

Yoongi , removed his blazer and threw it to you . 

" Use it , he was staring for a really long time . I don't want others to do the same . " He grunted as he plugged in his earphones . 

You pulled his earphones out and stared at him for awhile , smiling at him before giving him a peck on the cheek . 

 

" Hey , you didn't tell me that you liked me this much ~ " you giggled as you see his face turn into a slight shade of pink . 

" Just continue your nap , " He pushed your head aside and faced the front , embarrassed . 

You smirked and snuggled into his shoulders instead , making him stiffen and all flustered but he tried keeping it cool . You kind of liked this side of Yoongi and wished he showed this side often . The both of you have been the best of friends after meeting each other three months ago through a friend of yours who introduced the both of you at a concert . After the concert the both of you exchanged numbers and contacted each other often , creating a closer bond between the both of you . 

" Yah , your stop is coming soon . Wake up " his soft voice rang through your ears and you fluttered your eyes open , stretching your body a little  after the long nap you took . You couldn't forget about what he said to the stranger

" my girlfriend " , was he just saying that to help you or was he serious. You blushed at the thought of him being your other half . He looked at you and fumbled with his thumbs , 

" I actually like you . " 

You laughed at his confession and wiped a fake tear away , how cute of him . Just as you were about to reply , the bus reached your stop and you quickly alighted the bus . He looked out the window and saw you pointing to your phone , as the bus drove off he received a text with an attachment .

It was a picture of you showing off a mini heart , with the picture attached was your answer , 

" I like you too , Min Yoongi ♡ (( as if it wasnt clear enough for you  ̄ε  ̄  )) Oh ! Thanks for the safe bus ride ≧﹏≦ "