2/?

Candyfloss

Word count: 461

Mrs.Bony never seemed to hear the bell go. You'd get all your stuff together, be cramming it all in your bag, grabbing your coat, you know. And then she'd turn around, "Oh, has the bell gone? Never mind. Now, get your notebooks out, I haven't given you your homework yet." So you have to get it all out again. By then you're late, and you have to run like hell to get out of school.

It made Ruby mad every time.

She was ten minutes late to pick Tao up from his Wushu club. Her parents were going to kill her when she got home. God. Why did she even have to get him? Wasn't that Dad's job? She could've gone to get a coffee and do some homework with Anna, but noooo. 

"Ruby," said Tao hopefully.

"What?"

"Can I play Clash Of Clans on your phone?"

"No. You sold all my stuff last time."

"Fine, then I won't help you with your math," Eleven years old and he already knew how to bargain? Ruby sighed.

"Fine, but don't mess with it too much, okay?"

Great, now she couldn't even listen to some music. There was nothing to do; it's not like buses have iPads dangling from the ceiling or anything. She'd been planning to text someone, Lucy or Anna, or maybe check her emails. But wonderkid just had to get her phone. She couldn't refuse Tao, he understood algebra better than she did.

The long, boring one-and-a-ing-half hours long journey was punctuated with stops, electronic dalek voice announcements, and occasional whoops from her brother as he accomplished something. A particularly loud whoop made her turn around to shush him, and then she noticed.

"TAO! Are you wearing eyeliner?!"

"So what if I am?" he yelled irritably, "It's not illegal..."

••

Minseok looked over at Ruby. Then over at Tao. Then at Sehun, who had somehow snuck into the family meeting. He began to cry.

Luhan shrieked - in a manly way - and ran to his husband's side. "What have you children done to poor Minnie?" he wailed through his tears at the empty seats where said children had once sat. 

"Dude..." said Minseok.

**

By the time Luhan had calmed down, no one could actually remember why they had called a family meeting. So nothing really happened. 

Oh, wait! Tao began stealing his father's makeup rather than his sister's. It was less well guarded; Tao knew that his Dad's password of choice was 'squissshy' (censored by request) and so it was really quite easy to break into his safe.

Tao suspected he had a succeszful career as a bank robber ahead of him.

**

Wooo! Two in one week! Though this one is really short :)