The Beginning

Cupid's Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoyeon was talking with Junsu and laughing. It had been a month since she started dating Jaejoong and had met his friends. Now they all sat around the hotel pool in Jeju, having a few drinks and laughing. The moonlight reflected on the pool, making the water sparkle. Jaejoong stared at the moon reflecting in the pool while he drank a beer. Although he was glad that his girlfriend got along with his best friends, he was starting to get jealous at how well. Junsu was leaning toward Seoyeon as he told her about the times Jaejoong was young, making her laugh.

Feeling grumpy, Jaejoong decided to go for a walk and clear his head. Without saying a word, Jaejoong stood up and headed for the gate that leads away from the pool. Hoping to find something stronger than the beer they were drinking. Yoochun saw Jaejoong silently leaving and decided to tag along, sensing that he was in a bad mood. Once Jaejoong silently exits, it's time for Yoochun to do something to make his friend smile.

"Hey, what's up?" Yoochun slung his arm around Jaejoong's shoulder.

"Just needed some air.." -Jaejoong sighed and rubbing his face.- "Why'd you follow me?"

"Just needed some air." -Yoochun said in a joking tone.- "What have we been breathing this whole time we've been outside?"

"Fine, I didn't want to watch my best friend and girlfriend fall in love." Jaejoong said bitterly, shrugging off Yoochun's arm.

"You don't have to worry about that JJ. There's no way anything would ever happen between those two." Yoochun patted his back, comforting him.

"I know." -Jaejoong frowned.- "I just don't like it when other guys make her smile."

"Get used to it. You know how we are. How can anyone not smile around us?" Yoochun laughed, trying to hug him.

"Ahh, whatever." -Jaejoong laughed pushing him away.- "Let's get more drinks and head back."

After getting a bottle of Soju, Jaejoong and Yoochun returned back to the pool. Yoochun joining along the way, trying to lighten Jaejoong's mood. They stopped talking and squinted, noticing a figure standing by the gate, staring at Seoyeon and Junsu.

"What the hell.." Yoochun muttered seeing the Cupid holding a bow and arrow.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Jaejoong yelled at him, making Seoyeon and Junsu look up.

Jaejoong's heart started to pound when he saw the him pointing his bow at Junsu and Seoyeon. Without a second thought Jaejoong dropped the bottle in his hand and ran towards the Cupid, tackling him into the pool. A white light blasted outwards when they hit the water, knocking Jaejoong away from him. The Cupid disappeared as Jaejoong temporarily lost consciousness.

"Jaejoong!" Seoyeon yelled in fright, seeing him land into the water.

Junsu jumped up and into the water to pull them out when they saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter