Confession

Nini and Hunnie

 

In the kitchen, Sehun hums while chopping up some apples. The TV plays some sitcom and every now and then he can hear Jongin chuckle at a lame joke. It’s quiet in the house since Jongin’s parents are out doing errands. “Do you want the skins off or on?”

 

He feels a pair of arms wrap around his torso. “On is fine.”

 

Jongin nuzzles his face into the crook of Sehun’s neck effectively placing a kiss on his neck before watching the latter slice the fruit. “You’re more interesting than TV. . .”

 

Sehun laughs, but he really wants to say something else.


 

“Jongin,” Sehun yells over the bag of popcorn in the microwave.

 

“What?”

 

“I can’t find a big enough bowl for the popcorn!”

 

“Did you check the cabinet?”

 

“Of course, I did,” he grumbles. “This isn’t even my hous-”

 

A pair of arms encircle him like earlier. “You’re adorable.”

 

Sehun blushes before elbowing him lightly. “The bowl, Nini.”

 

He pecks Sehun lightly before he walks to the other side of the spotless kitchen opening one of the lower cabinets pulling out a clear bowl. “Here you are, Hunnie.”


 

Plopping onto the couch, Jongin wraps an arm around Sehun’s waist and pulls him closer. “Why are you sitting so far away?”

 

“I’m not, you whiny baby,” he laughs laying his head down on the latter’s shoulder. “I was sitting right where you left me before you went to the bathroom.”

 

Sehun feels some pressure of the crown of his head, and he looks up to a small smile on plush lips. His heart beats quickly while he grabs the remote and presses play. Maybe, it’s too early. . . ?


 

Half way through the movie, Jongin’s arm falls behind Sehun and his head is a deadweight on his shoulder. He chuckles quietly and lays Jongin’s head on his lap. Combing his fingers through soft hair, Sehun watches Jongin instead of the movie. He notices how long Jongin’s eyelashes are and how the curl upwards, the way his lips part as he sleeps, and how soft his lips look. His pale fingers ghost over the latter’s tan face feeling the smoothness of his skin. “Ah. . .you’re so handsome, Nini. . .”

 

A gentle snore and Jongin lays on his side facing the TV. Sehun giggles silently while resting his hand on the sleeper’s shoulder tracing the words ‘I love you.’

 

The three words he’s been meaning to say ever since he realized his feelings. Sehun looks up to the TV and draws infinity signs on Jongin’s shoulder. “You're cute, y’know? So handsome and talented. . .”

 

“You're perfect in every which way, Jongin, and you spoil me too often. I hope you're having a nice nap with nice dreams. . .I know you've been under a lot of stress lately even if you don't tell me. I'm your best brofriend and lover, I know when you're down because I feel down and when you're happy, I'm happy. You can trust me, Jongin. I'll always have your back. Always,” he stops and combs his fingers through Jongin’s chocolate brown locks.

 

An hour later, Sehun greets Jongin’s parents while on the couch. “Sorry, I didn't come and get the door. I didn't want to move him.”

 

“It’s fine, Sehun-ah. Are you staying the night?”

 

“No, ma’am! In fact, I told my mother I'd be home around this time,” he grins sheepishly. “But, I wasn't sure what to do abou-”

 

A loud yawn and a few smacks of lips. “Hmmm. . .that was a nice nap.”

 

“Jongin, would you take Sehun to the door? He needs to get home soon, or his mother will have a fit.”

 

“Okay,” he laughs and slings an arm around Sehun’s shoulder; his eyes are lidded with lethargy. They walk to the door with the color rose painting their cheeks.

 

“Well, I'll see you tomorrow at school, Nini,” he grins.

 

“Yeah, I'll see you then,” Jongin smiles. Sehun turns to walk a few blocks down to his house. “Oh, and Sehun?”

 

“Hm?” his eyes are glistening with curiosity.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you, too.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

wow finally after a year!! i'm back hahaha
i hope you enjoyed this update ^^
i realize the style is a bit different than usual, but
i can't really help that since i've been working
on a more serious tone for this one fic that should
be coming out soon!! ^^
it feels good to write fluff again haha

see you all soon!! 

 

tumblr // instagram // kakao talk is "bobohv"