One

Transfer Student at Serim High (CYOA: WINNER/iKON Edition)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You decided to get out of bed and prepare to go to school.

Awoken by the shrill alarm, you subconsciously turn off the digital alarm clock. You groggily slip out of the cozy bed and drag your body to the bathroom. Still dazed and half asleep, you wash your face with cold water and brush your teeth with minty toothpaste. After you're done, you wear your new school uniform: a simple white blouse with a blue and black striped necktie, a beige skater skirt, and a navy blue blazer with silver buttons, a Serim High School crest, and a name tag. Looking at your reflecting in the closet mirror, you gently smile to yourself and fix your nametag before heading downstairs. 

"Oh you're up and early today," your mother commented. 

"Yeah mom, I have to leave a good first impression, you know? Today's my first day, and I don't want to embarrase myself by arriving late," you responded.

"Wow, I'm surprised. My daughter, who claims to be able to sleep all day, is responsible enough to wake up on time. I expected you to wake up twenty minutes before school started, like you  always did in your old school," your mother chuckled.

"Mooom," you groaned, "you think so lowly of me. Just pass me some of the blueberry pancakes."

"Alright, alright."

Your mother handed you a plate of blueberry pancakes, and you cut them into smaller pieces. As you were eating, you couldn't help but ponder how your new school would be. Will I make new friends? Will I eat alone during lunch like how new students typically do? Can I go to all my classes in time without getting lost? What if I trip and fall in the hallway?! Oh my god that would be so embarrassing! What do I do then? Do I just play it cool and get up like nothing happened, or hide my face and just stay still until everyone leaves? What if I get seriously injured? Will someone come-

"Hey, hurry up and finish your breakfast, or you're going to be late for your first day!"

You snapped out of your reverie, and dug into your pancakes. You finished in five minutes and hurriedly chugg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter