My Heaven

Heaven

Hurt

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sad

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Depressed

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those are the feelings i felt at once when i saw the scene infront of me. The one i Love, The one i cared, and the only one who understands me and always takes good care of me.................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gone.............

 

 

 

 

I couldn't move my feet at that time. No words can be said. A Million feelings stab me one by one. A Million thoughts stab me one by one, making my world spin around. I looked around and saw a lot of people taking photos, videos, everything. Some had shocked faces. Some had a disgusted faces and Some had an i don't care face. These Heartless creatures we call Humans.

 

 

 

I looked around me again. Everything went blur. Everything went white. I blinked my eyes a few times before looking around me again. My eyes had stopped looking around once i set it on a Cafe Shop.

 

 

Ah..................The place where i met my Angel, where my heart beats fast for once, Where i have a feeling "I have to protect her and never let her go". The Place where everything had start

 

 

 

Flashback

Once i entered the Very eye catching Cafe, the door made a little bell sound. Those sound always made me feel calm for no reason. I looked around me and smiled a calm smile. This is definetly a place where i can relax. Relax from the Entertainment scheduals and the crazy fans especially when it's raining now.

 

 

"Welcome"

 

A sweet melodic voice had greeted me. My heart beats fast but i don't know if it's because i'm afraid that she is a fan, Or any other reason's. I look infront of me again, to see the most beautiful girl i had ever laid my eyes on. She is more beautiful then the Sunbaes at my company and the models around Korea.

"Would you like something to drink or eat?" She asked me with that sweet voice of hers. My tounge is tied and i can't think straight so i just nodded my head. She then raised her arm and pointed a table near the counter where there are windows and plants round them. She is very polite, i had thought. Why? She had pointed the table with her palms open and a calm smile on her face. Not those admiring smiles but a calm one.

Slowly i lift my leg and went sitting down at the spot she had pointed. Once i had sit down, A tea cup was placed in front of me. I was confused. I didn't order any tea. But to be honest, it looks very good especially in this rain. I looked at the waitress infront of me, which is the Angel.

"You looked very stressed Lay--sshi. This is a chinese tea where you can feel relax and warm once you drink it." She answered looking at my confused face still with that smile on her face.

"How do you know my name?" I finaly had the courage to open my mouth while looking at the beauty in front of me.

"Exo is very populer Lay--sshi" She giggled making my face flush in embarrasment. How could i forget?

:"I understand about the stress and the hard work. And i know you are a chinese member so i thought you would like something chinese for your throat" She said still smiling. She understands all those hard work? Usually people would say "i'm sorry" Or even scolded me for working so hard. I didn't expect those words would make me feel so warm.

"Thank You" I said while giving my dimpled smile, a grateful one of course.

"If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call me or the other waiter's" She smiled again bowing a little

"Wait, before you go, may i have your name?" I asked quickly, i don't even know why i'm reacting like this. She stopped walking before turning her head towards me making my mind stop at her beauty

"My name is Cheon Dang. Ha Cheon Dang" She answered before walking away. I sit down again before gazing outside looking at the rain. and smiled

 

No wonder, she is so angelic. Her name is Cheon Dang, Heaven in english. Heaven? I like that name.

Flashback ends

 I smiled a bitter smile before walking again. I don't know where am i walking. Everything is white, and the Cafe is now gone too. Where did it go? I don't know. Maybe it went up too.

I stopped walking again when i saw my company. SM Company. I feel confused. I feel lost too. Why is my company here? I walked inside the company and surprised when i saw people crying, are they crying for Heaven? I stopped walking when the scene suddenly changed into a piano room. I looked inside. Everything is still the same, the place where i had my first date with Heaven. And my first kiss is taken too........

 

Flashback

"Where would you like to go on our date Heaven?" I asked the love of my life while holding her hand. We both have our calm smiles on our faces, and we didn't care about the fans anymore since the chairman allowed me to find my happiness. He is a very wise man.

"Everything is okay when i'm with you, Lay" She smiled tighting her hand . I smiled at her with my eyes filled with happiness. She is indeed difffrent.

"Do you like music, Heaven?" I asked her after some silence. It was a very comfortable silence.

"I love it very much" She answered still looking infront of her. I smiled again once i thought the best place for our date. I tighten my hand and dragged her

"Then let's go" I said looking behind making her giggle. We both then kept on walking and walking, enjoying each other's presence. We finally arroved at my company, where music was made and dreams became true.

"Are you okay with me inside your company?" She asked me softly with worry in her eyes. This girl is really something. Worrying about something so little like this, yet that is one of the reasons i love her.

"Why wouldn't i? They are supposed to be happy seeing an Angel with me" I smiled while dragging her to the place where i can release my stress. The Piano Room.

"Piano?" She asked with a tint of excitement. She is grinning too. I chuckle at her cute face before pulling her softly and sat her down on the chair. I stayed silent while looking at her. She look at me in confusion making me chuckle again. This clueless girl...

"Play me a song please" I said using formal language making her giggle. Without words, she put her fingers around the bars and started playing

 

"If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. 
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. 


Kind man, I give you my all, Kind man, nothing more. 

Little drops of rain whisper of the pain, tears of loves lost in the days gone by. 
My love is strong, with you there is no wrong, 
together we shall go until we die. My, my, my. 
An inspiration is what you are to me, inspiration, look... see. 

And so today, my world it smiles, your hand in mine, we walk the miles, 
Thanks to you it will be done, for you to me are the only one. 
Happiness, no more be sad, happiness....I'm glad. 
If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. 
When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me."

 

I kept on looking at her face when she's singing. Her melodic voice filled my ears and it went into my heart in an instant. I still can't believe that i got this girl. The girl whom i love with my whole heart.

"Lay, don't you feel stressed?" She asked suddenly 

"Sometimes why?" I asked back in confusion

"You know, taking a rest for a bit won't hurt you, you kept on working and practicing without any breaks and you once told me that you need to improve and improve again. Lay, i'm telling you this so you can take a break. You are perfect, don't overwork yourself. What if your sick? Then You can't do the things you love. You have dark circles under your eyes. It hurts me Lay to see your smile. A very tired smile" She said with worry filled eyes. Again this girl is making me speechless. How can she be so perfect? I kept on locking eyes with her, i leaned in and she did it to.

 

 

My heart bursts into happiness once our lips touch.

Flashback Ends

I can still feel my lips tingle and my heart beating until now. Her lips are Heaven. She tasted so sweet especially her vanilla scent making me calm. How much i miss her lips and her sweet talk. I started walking again, but stopped once i saw a place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Place where my happiness comes into an end. The place where i lost my Heaven, my source of Happiness. Why didn't she tell me? Why can't she be selfish once? Why doest she have to protect me?

 

Flashback

I kept on running. Running and running again while holding Heaven's hands. I can't let them get her. I can't let them take her away from me. Never ever. Why didn't she tell me? Why didn't she tell me that loan sharks are cahsing her? That her father is a mafia, and his enemies are aftering her? Why can't she be selfish and let me worry for her.

"Never let go of my hand Heaven. Please" I begged while tightening my hand around her small ones

"I wont" She whispered still running with me. I turned my head and saw almost ten people chasing us both. When i look at Heaven, she had a bitter smile and sad eyes as if saying "I'm sorry, but it's done".

"I won't let you go. Never" I said while running again. Suddenly Heaven falls. Making me look at her. Her leg has a bullet hole, but she didn't yell or either cry. She still has the same bitter smile

"Please leave me" She whispered while holding her bleeding leg. I wasted no time and picked her up bridal style and kept on running with tears running down my cheeks

"Never" I said still running. But stopped when i saw a man holding out a gun infront of me.

"Give us the girl, or else" He threaten me. My heart beats fast. I'm scared. But once i looked down at Heaven. I feel strong immidiant;y

"Never" I repeated the word over and over again. But then suddenly someone hit my legs and made me kneel and Heaven rolled away from me. I stood up once again when i saw someone was about to hit Heaven. I kicked the man and the man went unconciouse immidiantly. I kept on fighting. Protecting Heaven. I looked at the man who is holding the gun at my face. He has that amused and bored face at the same time. Suddenly Heaven yelled

"MOVE OUT" She yelled before running towards me

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*BANG*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No.............................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

Police sirens are heard everywhere and people are screaming too. But my ears had lost their sense. I kneel down infront of Heaven and put her head on my lap. Her beautiful white dress had turned dark red. Blood was all over.

"D...don't L...leave m..me" I sobbed hard while her head.

"L..lay. It is my t..time" She said still smiling softly while holding my cheeks

"N..no i..it's not..Please" I begged and beeged while leaning towards her pale hand. She smiled again while i lean in. And capture her pale lips with mine. That would be our last kiss. And Heaven's last breath. Her hand fell limply beside her body as i cried and cried. My Heaven.........

 

 

Gone............................

 

I heard a click sound before i numbly look behind me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*BANG*

FlashBack ends

 

I smiled a bitter smile while looking at the memory. I can't protect my love. I can't take good care of her. I can't make her happy.............

 

"Lay?" I heard her voice before i look behind me with a soft smile on my face.

"Are you ready to go?" She asked while holding out her hand with a smile on her face. She still looks beautiful as ever on her clear white dress and a white tiara on her head. I looked down and saw i was waering a white dress shirt and  white long pants

"I'm ready" I said while holding her hand and we both run towards a shining bright light.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......................But i get to be together with Heaven, My Heaven