Rule's, Cheat Sheet, Info , Applying

Famous

Rules

I don't really like listing a lot of rules so I will just keep it short and simple. Be respectful and give input about the story. Simple and easy right ^^? No Mary-sue's! Absolutely not. My Oc isn't a mary sue so please do not apply as one. OTL. And no Idol siblings please.
 
Cheat Sheet + Info
 
Each girl of the Childhood friends has a strong point ,
 
The Dancer 
The Rapper
The Singer
 
Since I inputted my Oc in the story I took the role as the Rapper, so that title is out. There are also the personas of each girl. I won't Pick a person until I find the other 2 childhood friends, Meaning I think that since i picked begin the rapper it should be fair that I choose the least popular persona.
 
Persona's
 
The Leader
She is the one who makes all of the final decision's, But she isn't the nice kind, She isn't the kind of person you ca come crying to, she won't comfort you. But behind your back she will go find whoever hurt you.
 
The Dreamer 
She is the one who made the other two sign up, she knows she has strong weakness in the other area's, but with her other best friends joining her with a girl group setting she knew she would make it big.
 
 
The Lost Soul
She seems to just go with the flow, she doesn't really seem to have a voice with the group decisions, and usually just sit's and watches The Dreamer and The Leader argue over where they should go eat. She will sometimes voice her opinion and sometimes it will be heard. She is just fine with being labeled the Quit one of the group. She rather not get into a big dispute anyway. 
 
 
 
If you are applying for the Soloist, She is basically  the Jack of Alltrades. Her Personality will be up to you, But giver her a kind of edge please. 
 
 
Last Note/ Applying
 

Please Only Use Ulzzangs, and  the one's that are easy to find at that. Thank you ^^

When you Apply post your App in the Application Comment Section Thank's.
 
No Mary Sue's, Let them all have a dark Side
 
Have fun with your App.