Stupid

EXO Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

►►►►

"Argh! Stupid phone!"

 

Baekhyun was near to pulling his hair out of his scalp due to sheer annoyance. He couldn't figure out as to why his phone doesn't seem to ring or even vibrate when someone's calling over. The only thing he knew is that it might've been busted due to its fall to the ground earlier, yet no cracks could be seen. The problem must be inside his phone but he couldn't figure out how to fix it. He doesn't want to change or have his phone repaired by the provider since it can cost him a towering amount.

 

The only person who seem to be very good with technology inside the dorm is his boyfriend, none other than Park Chanyeol. He went out of their shared bedroom and trudged his way towards the living room where the evident sounds of a familiar video game could be heard. There, he found his boyfriend and their co-member, Kyungsoo beating against each other in racing.

 

"Channie? Can you please help me with my phone?"

No response.

 

"Channie~?"

 

Still no response.

 

"Park Chanyeol!"

 

The yoda-eared individual seemed to finally hear his boyfriend, but still not moving from his position on the couch.

 

"Yes babe?"

 

"Could you help me with my phone? I can't seem to fix its–"

 

"Maybe later."

 

"Okay."

 

Baekhyun sighed internally as he flopped down (again) on the mattress, facing the ceiling. Lately, Chanyeol seem to ignore him.

 

"Is he tired of me already?"

He shuddered at the thought of his dear boyfriend breaking up with him. Three years of being in a relationship with the yoda has been the best moments of his life.

 

No. He wouldn't do that.

 

But these past few weeks, he noticed the close proximity between Chanyeol and Kyungsoo and he couldn't help but get jealous. 

 

Maybe if Kai isn't such a cowardly dog, he wouldn't be paranoid at the thought of Kyungsoo stealing his boyfriend.

 

 

He didn't notice that he fell asleep and when he woke up, it was already time for dinner. The dinner table was jam-packed with delicious foods, as usual, with all the members gathered around.

 

"Wow Kyungsoo, this is heaven. I just wanna marry you right now so that I could eat this every day."

Ouch. Hey idiot, I'm right here. Your boyfriend is right beside you. Ring a bell?

 

All the members laughed at the giant's statement and Baekhyun could only crack a bitter smile.

 

Well, what do I have against Kyungsoo? I couldn't even cook an egg perfectly.

 

After dinner, they gathered in the living room to watch a movie, a horror one to be specific, and Baekhyun absolutely hates horror movies. He cries every time they watch one. He sat at the corner of the sofa and he expected his boyfriend to sit beside him but to Byun Baekhyun's dismay, he sat on the floor beside Kyungsoo. 

 

Fine. Go ahead and sit with your new boyfriend, stupid.

 

As the movie progresses, the scenes become more and more disturbing for him. He muffled a sob on the pillow he is clutching and by the time the movie reaches its , he was a crying mess. Sehun noticed this and he immediately wrapped his arms around his hyung, comforting him like a baby.

 

"It's okay hyung. I'm here. Don't cry."

"I'll just go to my room. Tell Suho that I'm gonna sleep already."

 

He sat up and trudged to the bedroom, locking the door behind him, flopping down the bed and falling a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter