017

My life as a fake mommy! - English Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
❝017 Goodbye my love... ©  

 

      

 

 

Luhan snorted when he heard the doorbell being rang repeatedly, as if someone wanted to break the button. He was angry and with a tremendous headache and that impatient person was leaving him ,more angrier.

Yesterday he had to think of an excuse for his parents and Hwayoung. And when he finally had an idea, he had to endure Hwayoung crying most of the night after she knew that her mother was "traveling again" and would be a few days away from home.

And today, after taking Hwayoung to school and back home - because he didn't feel like work - he had to deal with Jaejoong, who went to get the rest of Seohyun's things. Just the thought of his brother might be dating the girl he loves, makes him disappointed, angry and many other feelings that are horrible.

" Mr.Park, you have a visitor. " One of his maids knocked on the door of his room, leaving Luhan a little confused. He was not expecting any visitors, in fact, his mood is not good.

He got up from his bed and opened the door with a grim face, scaring the poor maid. Although her - or should I say most of the maids - are already used to Luhan's evil mood, they had noticed an improvement but it suddenly looks like he's back to being the cold boss again.

" Who is it? " Luhan asked with a disinterested tone.

The maid bowed politely before answering. " She said that her name is Chorong and she claims to be your future girlfriend. She said that you two are childhood friends. " Luhan frowned upon hearing the familiar name of the annoying girl. He remembers her perfectly, there was no way for him to forget.

They were neighbors and their parents were good friends, then they saw each other every day. For Chorong was a good thing, as she liked him at first sight, while for Luhan was not good. Just for the simple fact that she always was clinging on him all the time and even follow him to wherever he went. To Luhan, she was always a boring and annoying stalker.

" What is she doing here? I thought I was free of her, how she managed to find me? " Luhan asked furious and the maid flinched slightly, shrugging.

" I don't know, she just said that she's here to see you. " The maid replied quietly with a little afraid of her boss. He can be very scary when he's angry, so she tried hard not leave him angry about something.

Without another word, Luhan made his way to the downstairs, leaving the maid alone in the hallway with an heavy heart. Her boss is the scariest person she's ever met, especially when he's angry at someone or something.

When he down the stairs, Chorong who sitting on the couch looking around the house caught his eyes and Luhan took a deep breath before approaching the girl.

" What are you doing here? " Luhan asked coldly and Chorong was surprised by the sudden voice, soon realizing another presence in the room. She turned her head towards the owner of the familiar voice and a big smile was plastered on her face when she finally reunited the boy who stole her heart for years.

" Oh ~ Oppa! I miss you so much! I'm so glad I finally got to see you again, I could not go a day without seeing you. " Chorong spoke dramatically and Luhan scoffed, crossing his arms and raised eyebrow.

" How did you find me? " Luhan asked, sit on the couch and away from her. This girl was a stalker and apparently remains.

" With the help of your parents, of course. They told me you're married, but I didn't believe it oppa. My heart ached for a moment, but then came to my mind that you love me, then the pain disappeared quickly. Your parents are so funny trying to play a trick on me. " Chorong said with a satisfied tone and began to laugh alone.

Luhan snorted when he heard the comment of the girl. From where she got that he loves her? Chorong is just one crazy and delirious girl he has ever seen in his entire life and heard her sentence, only proved further his thoughts about her.

" Are you drunk? " Luhan asked and Chorong tilted her head to the side, completely confused by the question.

" Omo! Do I look drunk? " Chorong bit her lip nervously and lowered her head in shame. She packed so well especially for him and used her best perfume, but he asked if she was drunk, that's not cool to listen to.

" Aish ~ This is a manner of speaking, you're still the slow girl ever. Please Chorong, do not assume things whenever you want. In the end you will always get hurt, then it serves as a tip." Luhan said, trying to stay calm for don't push her out of his home and drown her in the pool.

" I'm so glad you care about me oppa! You are so kind, that’s why I love you so much." Chorong said and her eyes sparkled.

Luhan closed his eyes and mentally facepalmed himself. Chorong is really a strange girl.

Seohyun rang the bell with a smile on her face and waited patiently the door to be open. Her heart is so anxious to finally say her feelings for Luhan. According to Sooyoung, he seems to like her too, so it makes her heart even more anxious and happy.

" Oh~ Mrs.Park, good to see you here. " The maid who opened the door greeted her with a cheerful smile and Seohyun smiled back. The maids loved Seohyun, because unlike their boss, she is very kind, sweet and playful. And like them, Seohyun also loved them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter