Chapter 6

After 9 years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jessica suddenly wakes up from her dreams, breathing heavily as she looks around her room. "It's just a dream..just a dream.." Jessica then looks at her phone and and see the latest news. "New JYP girl group to debut...Red Velvet comeback....Girls' Day goodbye stage...scandalll..." Jessica scroll down the news, till one caught her eyes. "Hyoyeon reported to be in stable condition after a week in a coma." Jessica sighs in relief as she flop back down on her bed. "Thank god...it's just a dream...a horrible...horrible dream."

Next morning, Jessica wakes up early to get to the hospital,as she arrives, she walks fast to the front desk.

"Excuse me, I'm here for Lee Hyoyeon?" Jessica said to the nurse.

The nurse look at Jessica weirdly before answering her. "I'm sorry Jessica-shii, Hyoyeon-shii passed away 2 weeks ago.."

Jessica widden her eyes. "What? What do you mean?" Then, she takes out her phone and show it to the nurse. "Look! She is fine now! Look!"

"I'm sorry Jessica-shii, it said that-"

"There you are unni!" Krystal said as she runs to the front desk. "Why are you here again?"

"Soojung, this nurse is lying to me!" Jessica said as she face her younger sister. "I read the news and it said that Hyoyoeonnie is in a good condition and she is healing somewhere in this freaking hospital! While the nurse said that she is laying alone under the coldness of the ground!"

Krystal blinks a few time before looking at the nurse. "I'm sorry for what my sister have did to you." Then, she look at Jessica, who is on the edge of tears. "Look, unni, Hyoyeon unni pass away 2 weeks ago. Both of us were there, remember?"

Jessica shakes her head. "No, no, no." Then, she shows the phone to Krystal. "Then how can you explain to this? HUH?"

"Unni.." Krystal said. "It said that Hyoyeon unni pass away after being in a coma for a week." Then, Krystal hold Jessica's hand and took her to her car. "Let's go visit her, ok?"

Then, they soon arrive where Hyoyeon is laying. Jessica drop to the ground as she puts a bouquet on her grave. 

"Hyoyeon-ah, how are you.." Jessica asks. "Are you with Eunhyuk oppa right now? Hyori, she looks just like you...she has that dancing skill just like her parents, she also have your v-smile and as well as that Eunhyuk's sleeping habbit. " Jessica starts to laugh. "She is growing up and she miss you guys a lot. The girls, we're trying our best to move on right now, but, it seems like without you, we're missing a piece of our heart." Then, she stop as she looks up in the sky. "I hope you're watching over us...and protect Hyori.."

Then, a month quickly pass by. Everyone seems to have move on and starts to focus on their career. Before they know it, a year pass by just as quick. Since no one is taking care of Hyori, Jessica decides to adopt Hyori and treat her likes she's her own. 

"Eomma! Eomma!!" Hyori said as she runs into Jessica's room.

"Yes Hyori?" Jessica smiles as she put down her accessories for BLANC and ECLARE. 

"Today, in school, we made cards for our parents!" Hyori smiles as she hold up 4 cards. 

Jessica look at Hyori. "Why do you have 4 Hyo?"

"Well.." Hyori said as she takes out the last 2. "I made two for you eomma, and Krystal unni! And these two." She hold out the other 2. "They are for Eunhyuk appa and Hyoyeon eomma."

Jessica smiles. "Do you still miss them?"

"Yes.." Hyori nods. "Even though, they're gone. But they would always be in my heart." Hyori smiles and give Jessica her card. "Here you go eomma! I have to give this one to unni!"

Then, Jessica heard Krystal squealing and Hyori lauging. She smiles as she look at the picture on her desk. "You know...Hyori still haven't forgot about you yet. And she's growing too. She look just like you Hyoyeonnie." Jessica sighs. 

"TaeTiSeo! You're on next!" A staff said.

Taeyeon, Seohyun and Tiffany nods as they walk out to the stage to start their rehearsal. The girls soon seperate their ways to the stage car. As they continue to sing, Seohyun's stage car suddenly move back abruptly, making her fall hard to the ground. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany saw while they were singing and look over to Seohyun "Seohyun-ah, are you ok?" Taeyeon asks as Tiffany sings her line.

"Nae, I'm fine unni." Seohyun smiles as she stands up, as she was standing up, she feel someone was holding on to her arm and lift her up. Seohyun look up to see who it is. It shock her to see the person that was pulling her up is no other that Hyoyeon? "H-Hyoyeon unni?" Seohyun asks as Hyoyeon smiles. 

"Stand up Seohyun-ah." Hyoyeon smiles as she help Seohyun stands up. Seohyun was still staring at the person. 

"H-How..?" Seohyun asks herself. Then, she heard Tiffany calling her. 

"Seo! Are you ok?" Tiffany asks as she hold onto Seohyun. 

Seohyun look over and see the stage car Tiffany's on is right next to her. "Unni...I saw Hyo-Hyoyeon unni.."

"Huh?" Tiffany said and look around the stage car. Then, she look at Seohyun again. "Seohyun-ah, no one's here..it's must be your imagination." Tiffany said. 

Seohyun then look over to see no one but thin air. She nods as they walk back to the main stage. As she walk back, she saw her again..but this time, with a man by her side. She widden her eyes as she screams. "Unni! Look! Look! It's them!" Seohyun said as she points over where two staff members are.

"Who?" Taeyeon asks.

"Hyoyeon unni and Eunhyuk oppa!" Seohyun said as she points.

Taeyeon and Tiffany look over to where Seohyun is pointing at. 

"Seohyunnie, it's just our manager oppa and stylish unni." Tiffany said. "You should take a rest before the concert."

"Oppa, may we take a break please?" Taeyeon asks as Tiffany brings Seohyun backstage.

"Sure." Their manager said and talk to the director.

As the girls head backstage, they meet up with Sunny.

"Are you ok Seohyun?" Sunny asks.

Seohyun nods. "I saw them unni. I really did!"

"Who?" Sunny asks.

"Hyoyeon." Tiffany sighs. 

" I really did! When I fell down, Hyoyeon unni was the person pulling me up! And, and when we were walking back to the center stage, I saw both Hyoyeon unnie and Eunhyuk oppa! Standing not too far away, watching us!" Seohyun explains. "Does any of you believe me?"

Sunny nods. "Look, Seohyunnie, maybe you're imagining things. You should take a rest before the concert ok?" Then, she turns around. "Red Velvet! Please rehearse! It's your turn."

TaeTiSeo walks back to their changing room and Seohyun sits down. "Why does nobody believe me?" She asks.

Soon, the concert ends an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter