Not the Jealous Type

Not the Jealous Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not the Jealous Type

 

 

 

Eunjung got up lazily from her couch, hearing her apartment’s door opened. She brought down the book that she’s been reading since morning, walking on foot towards the foyer.

 

The company gave them one whole week vacation after their hectic schedules, from last December’s concerts to fan meeting events. She and her members were literally exhausted throughout, though they really glad for the entire warm acceptance and love they had received from their fans. To use these vacation days wisely to rest completely, Eunjung chose to spend her time at her apartment rather than strolling around the city or going out in the malls. She did considered travelling outside the country first, with her, but she realized she’s too lazy to book a flight so she crossed it out immediately to her list. Moreover, she didn’t wish to spend her time sitting at the airplane’s seat again. She wanted a total rest of her beauty and not to have a jetlag in the end.

 

Of course, she’s planning to visit her loving mother before the vacation ended. But for now, she wanted to live like a bum in her own apartment, trying to be inactive from all for the first time.

 

Eunjung leaned at the wall, watching the girl that currently taking off of her shoes. She smirked. The girl really has a weird way of surprising her. Eunjung didn’t expect her to visit her, when she plainly knows that the girl has an impending trip outside the country.

 

The girl approached and shortly kisses Eunjung’s lips.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

“Why am I not allowed visiting here?” The girl walked past her to her living area.

 

Eunjung chuckled. “I’m just asking. I thought you’re packing?”

 

“I’m finished. You know I didn’t bring that much when I have a trip.”

 

“Okay.” Eunjung sat on her couch again, reaching for the book.

 

The girl was left standing, looking at Eunjung who seems readying herself again to read. Eunjung felt the look from her, she lifted her head up.

 

“What?”

 

The girl sighed, sitting at the other end of the couch. “You really don’t want to join us?”

 

Eunjung chortled. “I suddenly thought you have a big problem there.”

 

“That’s my problem.”

 

“Then tell me how is it become your problem?”

 

The girl didn’t reply. She just reached the remote and turn on the TV while pouting.

 

“Hey, Ms. Park”

 

“…”

 

“Jiyeonie~”

 

“…”

 

“Jagiya.”

 

“What?” Jiyeon annoyingly answered, continuing changing the channels.

 

“I said how is it become your problem?”

 

“And how could you asking me that.” She narrowed her eyes.

 

Eunjung rolled her eyes. Jiyeon really sometimes has so many dramas in her body. Broadcasting company should give her girlfriend a project so that she can reduce the overflowing drama in her life. Well, the girl really loves to act aside from performing and promoting with them, her members, as a singer.

 

“’Coz I don’t know why?”

 

Jiyeon glared at her. “You are really stupid sometimes.”

 

“Ouch. You’re verbally abusing me, love.”

 

She surrendered. “It was my problem because you’re not going with me. And then I will be sad not going to see you for almost four days!”

 

Eunjung looked at her deadpan. “Oh.”

 

Jiyeon exasperatedly threw the pillow to Eunjung that she swiftly dodges. “And that’s all you have to say? OMG!”

 

“Why? What should I say?”

 

“Your girlfriend is going on a trip with another girl and you don’t worry?!”

 

“No.” Eunjung looked at her book, flipping the pages where she stopped. “And my goodness, it’s just Hyomin.”

 

Jiyeon wanted to strangle the older for acting nonchalantly. She sighed. This is what I get when I’m dating Ham Eunjung…

 

Jiyeon knew from the start that Eunjung was not the jealous type. So her being close with another can be pass by a shrugged of shoulder by Eunjung. It was totally alright for Eunjung, as long as it was or still on a certain boundary that she gave. Jiyeon doesn’t know if Eunjung was just confident that she loves her too much or it’s her true nature to not be affected by any jealousy.

 

In fact, in their relationship, Jiyeon was the most jealous one, especially when Eunjung was such a flirt to other girls sometimes. And Jiyeon really hates it when some random idols, guys or girls, touching her. When it happened, Jiyeon was always ready to push her two types of Dino-control, which from eating monster mode to a jealous girlfriend mode, to pull Eunjung away from them. Though it happened in some ways, one thing that Jiyeon likes about Eunjung was that the older girl knows how to handle her jealous girlfriend. She will either to stick around her all the time when they are together or to say sweet and calming words to her ears.

 

“Just enjoy your trip, Jiyeon-ah. Don’t think of me here.”

 

“Fine.” Jiyeon forcefully nodded her head. She stared at frowning Eunjung. “And what are you reading anyway?”

 

“Book.”

 

“Yes, I know, I’m not blind. But about what?”

 

“How to firm up your body for life.”

 

“Why are you reading that?” Jiyeon asked curiously.

 

“Of course, I need to be fit.”

 

“But your body right now is already okay.”

 

“Yeah, I’m just reading this if ever I forgot something.”

 

“You’re such an addict.”

 

Eunjung looked at her. “What if I got fat?”

 

“So? I’ll still love you.” Jiyeon said, rolling her eyes. “And you had fats before, but I still said yes to you.”

 

Eunjung glared at her.

 

“I’m just telling the truth, baby.” Jiyeon got up, stretching. “What are we going to eat for dinner?”

 

“And who told you to eat here, you— ouch!” Eunjung yelled when Jiyeon hit her head by pillow. “Why are you so violent these days?”

 

“That’s because you’re always ignoring and opposing me.”

 

“I’m not ignoring you, I’ve been busy.”

 

“Yes, busy reading that hellish book. I hate you.”

 

“I love you too.”

 

“Yeah, yeah.” Jiyeon put down the pillow. “What? Are you just going to sit there? Get up and cook.”

 

“I don’t like. Let’s just order pizza or hamburgers.” Eunjung hugged Jiyeon’s waist while sitting, touching her head on her chest.

 

“It’s not a proper dinner.”

 

Eunjung looked up. “Wow! This is the first time you refused eat any of those. I thought you will eat anything?” She smiled widely, teasing the girl.

 

“I really hate you.” Jiyeon pursed her lips.

 

Eunjung laughed, pulling Jiyeon’s hands to sit with her. “Let’s just bum in here and hugging like this. Remember, you will leave me for your trip, I’ll miss you.” She whispered in her ear before pulling back. “And I’m too lazy to cook, love. Please?”

 

“…”

 

“Okay, if you don’t like that, just Chinese food or chicken? Please… please?”

 

How can I refuse when you’re showing that puppy look again? Huh? Ham?

 

She sighed. “Fine, you win again. Call for delivery.”

 

“Yay!” Eunjung kissed Jiyeon’s cheek and stands.

 

Jiyeon left in her seat while shaking her head.

 

----

 

“Baby, I know you miss me, but you don’t have to call me or send your pictures every minute!” Eunjung said. She’s going crazy when Jiyeon spammed her with tons of her solo pictures.

 

“I just want you to see what I’m doing here.”

 

“Then at least, capture some place or the things that you’re doing and not just your face.”

 

“Ham, that’s why it was called self-camera, and are you indirectly, saying that you don’t like my photos?”

 

Eunjung gulped. “N-No. That’s not what I mean—.” Here we go again…

 

“No, you really said it, I heard you with my two ears.”

 

“Baby, you’re just using one ear when phoning unless you’re using loudspeaker.”

 

“I don’t care! I clearly heard you.”

 

“And I said that’s not what I mean.”

 

“Fine, I’ll never send you anything again. Don’t call and ask me what I’m doing!”

 

“Hey, Jiyeon wait—.”

 

Jiyeon hung up.

 

Eunjung sighed. Really, she didn’t mean anything bad from what she said. The truth, she really loves all Jiyeon’s selcas. And she saved all of it to her phone. But, it just natural that you have to include your subject of your doing or the place that you’ve been to when taking a picture, right? And she wondered why Jiyeon didn’t understand that.

 

----

 

“Wow, you actually visit me here.”

 

“Try to get out once in a while.” Eunjung smiled cheekily.

 

“Just sit there.”

 

Eunjung nodded, putting down her bag. She sat at the couch coolly while stretching her legs.

 

“Oi, Ham Eunjung.”

 

“What?”

 

“What cave you’ve been to?”

 

“Cave?” She frowned, stopping what’s she’s doing.

 

“Your fans were searching for you. You didn’t update any of your SNS.”

 

“I don’t like, I have so many books to read.” Eunjung raised her books. “See this?”

 

“So, you didn’t know that they’re whining because Minyeon went to Japan?”

 

Eunjung chuckled. “Let them be. Importantly, we know what is true.”

 

“Okay.” Qri nodded.

 

Eunjung opened one of her books, starting to read again but she stops hearing Qri talking again.

 

“I heard you and Jiyeon quarreled.”

 

“And who told you that?”

 

“Minnie.”

 

“We didn’t fight. She just upset to me because she thought I ignored her photos.”

 

Qri smirked. “Really? That kid.”


“I know right.”

 

The two got silent again. Qri was still checking her phone and Eunjung besides her reading.

 

“Jungie.”

 

“Yes, unnie.”

 

“Hyomin said earlier they’re going back to Hotel now, they’ve been in a bar. Maybe drank a little beer.”

 

“Okay.”

 

“Why don’t you call, Jiyeon?”

 

“She said I shouldn’t call her, I’m just following her.”

 

Qri chuckled. “Your relationship is weird.”

 

“I know.”

 

Qri’s phone beeps again, receiving a message again.

 

“Oh, Hyomin was bored while waiting for Jiyeon to shower.”

 

Eunjung stopped reading, lifting her head. “Hyomin is in Jiyeon’s room?” She frowned.

 

“Hyomin is in her room.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter