Wizard...

Living Fantasy

The evening...

“Where are we going?”

“To the place where the only wizards I know lives.”

“Oh, what for?”

“So that they can help you to control your power.”

“I had power? Supernatural power? Like really?” (excited)

“Kind of.”

“Wah, cool. I’m a superhero now.”

They arrived at the wizards place. The place looks like just a normal place plus there are only a few people inside.

“Welcome. How can I help you, young lady?” (kiss Sunyoung’s hand)

“Hello. Am I become invisible here?” (stare at the guy)

“I’m sorry, my prince. What can I do for you?”

“You look normal, at least not as pale as this man over here.” (look at Guo Jin)

“Hahaha, of course, my lady. This man over there is a vampire while I’m a wizard.”

“Well as pale as I am, you still had a crush on me, don’t you?”

“Hehe. That is another story.” (smile shyly)

“Ehem.” (both Guo Jin and Sunyoung startled) “Back to the main story, what bring you guys here?”

“Oh, I almost forget about that. I want you to teach Sunyoung how to control her power as a wizard.”

“So, your name is Sunyoung.”

“Yes, I’m Sunyoung. Park Sun Young.”

“A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.”

“Why don’t you tell her your name, Mr. Sweet Mouth?”

“Well you can call me that if you want.”

“Stop fooling around, idiot!” (shouting)

“Okay, okay. No need to be mad right? I go by the name Hojoon.” (offer a handshake with Sunyoung)

(stop laughing and shake hands with Hojoon) “Nice to know you Hojoon-ssi.”

“Now as a born wizard I know you are not from here, so where did you come from?”

“I…I came from a place called Seoul in Korea at the human world.”

“Human world?” (shocked)

“Yes. She was raised by human as ‘human’. She had no idea that she is a wizard before.”

“I see. Do you want to know more about wizard, young lady?”

“Sure, I would love to.”

“If you don’t mind, can you stay here for a while? Since there are a lot of things I need to show you here.”

(looks at Guo Jin) “Can I?”

(nod) “You can. Believe me they won’t dare to do anything bad to you.”

“Will you stay?” (scared)

“If you want I’ll stay.” (pats Sunyoung’s hair)

(starting to get annoyed) “Okay, both of you can stay here if you want.”

“Really? Thanks.”

“How about you take a rest first? I’ll show you around tomorrow.”

Hojoon then show Sunyoung and Guo Jin their room and when to his room. That night, Sunyoung heard a noisy 

sound from outside the room. Sunyoung tried to check the noise but when she opens the door the only thing she

can see is a bright light. She tried to sleep again but the noise keeps bothering her.

………………………………………………………………………………………………….………………………………………………………………