Cute Alien Boy

Cute Alien Boy

Jungkook kick the pebble in front of him.

Tuk… tuk… tuk…

He is pout, his face down, feel dejected. The cold weather in this morning make people to hide in their blanket, but Jungkook choose to walk on the area he is not too know yet instead to sleep like other people.

Sigh~

He take a deep breath. He leaned his back on the decrepit masonry wall near the light road, not even yet to turn off. The sun instead still shy and hide behind the grey cloud. He put his backpack beside his leg. Close his watery eyes.

Oh god, he really hate being such a melancholic person like this.

Why his family must move to this town? Why he must be transferred student?

He angry because he separated with his Seoul’s best friends. Above all, he was a shy boy and has a problem to make friend around strangers. Hah~ he really hate must be stand in the start line again to has a friend.

“Isssh! So annoyed!” he take his backpack before run away.

But when he feel tired and stop in the unknown street, he realize something.

“Huh, where I am?” He make question more to himself. It six o’clock in the morning and no one people he can ask around here. Great, his first school day and he lost!

He pout, look at his right and left, hope he will find a right direction.  But, maybe that’s all his fault cause not pay attention to his mother last night, when his mother explain about the way he must take to his new school.

His sweat roll over his temple because he is so damn tired and most because too worry about his situation.

He squat while to bow his head. He really want to phone his mother and say he is already lost. But   throw away the idea because he is too shy and don’t want his mother to about that.

 You’re just too childish!

He nearly to cry before he see a pair of shoes in front of him. He look up and feel fear when see the stranger face. When the stranger follow him to squat and that’s action just make him more want to crying and scream to call his mother.

“W-what do you want?” Ask Jungkook with crack sound.

How possible he not to fear when look the boy’s appearance, scary face and the sharp gaze like the boy can peel his surface skin face. When he finally can calm down his fear, he realize if the boy is a student like him.

Heol! How student can have a light brown hair like that boy!

Jungkook feel confuse when see the scary boy aslant his head and without aware he follow the boy’s action. Jungkook not know if his copycat action look so cute.  The boy in front of him smiling before give him the lollipop in his mouth.

Jungkook look at him with confuse expression and disgusting mimic face.

“It can make you not to cry.” Said that boy before catch his palm to accept the gift.

“Err… Thank you.” With hesitant he take the lollipop so he don’t hurt the boy. Who know if the boy will beat him cause that lollipop, right!

“Come on, go to school.”

And Jungkook finally realize if that scary boy wear the same uniform like him. And then he brightly smile and stand up to clean his pants.

“Wait.” Said him while run to the boy.

“I am Jungkook, what’s your name?

That boy stop and look at Jungkook with his sharp gaze make Jungkook to step back.

But, the thing what he see is now how sweet the boy’s smile. The full smile which show his white tooth row and make a cute eyesmile. Without aware, Jungkook smile too, show his rabbit tooth.

“I’m Taehyung.” And the boy open the pack of his new lollipop before put it to his mouth. Jungkook’s smile fade away, he look at the lollipop on his hand before look at the boy which start to walk.

“Huh, stingy.” Complain Jungkook with soft voice before walk again to follow that boy who name Taehyung.

.

.

“Hey, how can you know V?”

Jungkook raise his eyebrow, confused on the question his friend ask to him.

“V?”

“That boy.” And then his new friend pointed his chin to Taehyung, the boy who he know during three days.

“Oh, Taehyung, we always go to school together.” His friend make to round his eyes, shock.

“And you call him with his birth name. You actually must crazy!” said his friend little bit bark to him. Jungkook more be confuse and see Taehyung look at them with his lazy gaze.

“So… Wh-why?”

“Huh? He is one of bad boy in this school, no one have a brave to close with him. You can have a punch soon!” Whisper’s his friend. But, why Jungkook feel what his friend told him different with his feeling during this three days. Maybe Taehyung look a rough person, but believe him if that scary boy is nice and little weirdo.

“Today is change seat position, hope you’re not seat with that bad boy.”

And finally his teacher make him to seat with Taehyung. He stare with his fear to the boy beside him. Yes, that boy have a scary atmosphere around him and his eyeliner just make the scary image more intents.

Suddenly, Taehyung turn his head to Jungkook. And make Jungkook frightened.

“Why?” ask Taehyung without any sound with his lips motions. Jungkook feel awkward cause get caught to look at Taehyung a whole past minute before.

Jungkook don’t give any answer and make Taehyung back busy in his activity like before. And he is so curious, he peek the book which Taehyung streak the paper since the teacher came to class. And Jungkook nearly burst his laugh when see that notebook have an ugly drawing Taehyung’s made. With his brave, he arrogate the book from Taehyung and open every sheets which have a fruits and animals drawing. Oh my, Taehyung just too cute when look at Jungkook with his confuse face.

“Pfft, you… Oh my…” Jungkook look at Taehyung with his funny stare cause hold his laugh. He point his finger to a cow image but in his eyes look like a goat.

“Good, right?” ask Taehyung with his childish sparkling eyes.

And that’s just make Jungkook want pinch the scary boy cheeks.

Why he can become too cute like this!

“Taehyung!” beetwen Taehyung or Jungkook same frightened with that’s call from their teacher. It seem that the both of them caught because not pay attention to their class.

“Go forward and done the question on the whiteboard!”

Tehyung stand up from his seat and Jungkook look at him with guilt feel. He really sure if the lazy boy can’t answer that difficult math question.

You can imagine how stupid Taehyung when see his notebook magically become his drawing book.

.

.

“How possible you can know the answer of the math question before?” until this day Jungkook still curious and always ask the same question to Taehyung. Jungkook really can’t believe if Taehyung can to answer that math question a past few day.

Taehyung look at him before back to read the book he hold. His mouth just busy with his lollipop from a little while ago. He look like don’t have an interest to answer Jungkook’s question.

At this moment, they’re sit together under the basketball ring. The field so quiet. Jungkook didn’t know why he follow Taehyung to not came to their class, choose to pass his class, beside now the sun is actually so hot attack his whole body.

Maybe, because his curious feeling about that boy, make him want always can be closer with Taehyung.

“Answer that~” Jungkook without mindful whine and Taehyung with his fast stuff full his lollipop to Jungkook’s mouth. And make the cute boy enlarge his eyes when taste a sweet chocolate in his mouth.

“It just an elimination and substitution question, seven years old kid can answer that too.”

Huh, Jungkook feel so shame because he actually didn’t understand with the math question.

“But, I didn’t understand and didn’t know the answer!”

Taehyung laugh out make Jungkook stupefy because this is the first time he hear that heavy laugh.

“Well, I know you are five.” And Taehyung stand up and take his lollipop in Jungkook’s mouth. Jungkook feel amazed to that boy who surprising him running and laughing at the same time to make a happy steps to another basketball ring.

The scary boy stick out his tongue with his ridicule face.

Huh, you even more look childish than me!

Because Taehyung’s annoying act, he get a provoked and try to hit that boy. But, of course Taehyung will never make that easy for catch him. They run around like a little kiduntil they’re exhausted.

“Oh my god, so hot~” Jungkook already forget with his intention to hit Taehyung when he feel exhausted and sweating. His body wet and the sun really burn his skin.

“Huh, get heated?”

Jungkook turn his head to Taehyung which stand up from the ground. He shrink his eyebrow when see that boy walk to the corner of the field and more confuse when see Taehyung jumping with flinging out his hands to the air.

“What are you doing?” Yell Jungkook too lazy to come close to that boy.

Taehyung stop and look at Jungkook with his sparkling eyes.

“I want to call Mr. rainy. So, Jungkook wouldn’t get heated.”

“Huh?”

“I copycat frog when rain come. So, what do you think? Am I look like a frog?” ask Taehyung while back to jumping again.

“No, you are not. You more look like an alien than a frog!” yell Jungkook before laughing hard to respond how ridiculous and cute Taehyung now.

.

.

And during three month he get closer with Taehyung, that unique boy with his weird habit. If Jungkook thought all about the boy behavior it can made a curve of smile on his lips, make his classmates look at him like he was a weird one.  And his classmate never stop to warn him about how dangerous Taehyung. They’re just don’t how soft the boy personality.

Taehyung is smart not fit with his face. He is so childish not fit with his big body. And his mindset is so emm… weird. And you certainly not believing if that boy can read with upside down book. Huh, in fact the boy who has a scary face really fright with cat.

So, here he is, Jungkook think about to disturb Taehyung with the black cat he carrying in his hand.

Kekeke~

And he can imagine how cute the boy face when see the cat.

Evil Kookie take on action.

Busy with his imagination, he without aware hit someone who walk in front of him. He groan because fall to the ground. The black cat in his hand jump and run, he don’t know where the cat go.

Yak! Kid! Don’t you have an eyes, hah!” Jungkook fraightened when hear someone yell at him. He look at someone who belong that voice with his fear look and feel like his heart fall to the ground when see his some scary Sunbaes.

“I am sorry Sunbaenim~” squeak Jungkook with his tremble voice. But the scary Sunbae grip his chin for not to bow his head.

“Hey, you cute.”

Jungkook feel like he want disappear now when look the grin of the Sunbae.

“If I punch you, how’s look this face will, humm?”

“Please forgive me~” his eyes start watery and his heart still shout call his mom. He never mixed up with fight anymore and never hope to feel it.

“Ahahaha, look, this cute boy want to cry.” And his tears fall went see the fist come to his cheek.

But, he not feel anything. With his hesitant he open his eyes and see Taehyung hold the Sunbae fist.

“Tae… Hyung…”

And then Taehyung hold in his hand and his body already be behind Taehyung’s body.

“Hey, V, don’t disturb us!”

“Don’t disturb Jungkook.” Said Taehyung with his deep voice and full of anger make Jungkook little bit fear. This is the first time he feel dangerous aura around the boy. When Taehyung look at him, he rather trembling because that sharp gaze canvass his face.

“Are you alright?” Jungkook just can smile with his pale face for the answer. He know if Taehyung just too worrying him.

“Hey, returned this cute kid to us!”

And he can feel if Taehyung growled now. And the next situation too fast for him when Taehyung go forward with his foolhardy fist. He never like fight and that just make him faint and afraid.

He squat. His eyes shut tightly and without aware his tears fall.

“Cih, wait our revenge V!”

After that he feel someone embrace his shoulder to help him to stand up. Remove his tears and hold his tremble hand.

“Hey, it’s alright now. They’re gone now.”

Jungkook take a breath and thanks to Taehyung.

“This is why I really hate new school. I will always get bully.” Say Jungkook with his sad voice.

Taehyung smile and that’s able to make Jungkook more calm.

“No, I know what are you worrying about, you afraid if you don’t have a friend. You just afraid to believe people again. You need a friend. A sincere friend. That’s why you hate new school because you must start again your struggle to have a friend.”

That the first time Jungkook heard Taehyung’s long words. He smiling warm and feel what the boy said is true. Taehyung give a new hope about he can found a good friend.

“It can make you not to cry.” He is smiling. He open his mouth when Taehyung give him his chocolate lollipop.

Miaww~

Jungkook laugh when see he is jump with his horror face and try to hide behind his narrow shoulder.

“Oh my, I really hate cat!” Taehyung said so hysterical.

“Ahahaha, you’re really a cute alien~” Jungkook can’t endure to pinch Taehyung’s cheeks.

.

.

.

FIN


A/N:

Awww, I want pinch Taehyung’s cheeks too, he just too cute.

And sorry for my error grammar.