How I become his girl

Sweet life

              SSSSSOSSOJIN'POV

We met at a party . We found out that we work at the same hospital . We both fall in love , but I was afraid , I couldn't tell him about my feelings .
 One night I go to his house . I was supposed to tell him how I fell . I was greeted by his smile and warmth enveloped me .

We drink a glass of whine , and we talked , but not about my feelings . I was ready to open in front of him , but something happened. A girl , covered just by a towel with her wet hair , come out of the bathroom .I swallowed hard

"Oppa , let's finish what we start an hour ago , I can't wait anymore" she said with a cute  voice and closed the bedroom door .

I was shocked , I felt like choking me . Suddenly I felt bad. Who am I to come to his home in the evening when he already has a girlfriend. I was ashamed of myself, I wasn't raised like this by  my parents.

"Roy , I need to go , I can't stay any longer" . I got up and run towards the door .

"Sojin , wait , why are you leaving , you said you want to tell me something " He said from the kitchen and come towards me , still with his gloves on .

"Look , Roy, I don't want to bother you and your girfriend , just let's finish this conversation tonight , I'm not in the mood "I said remaining with my back at him

"My girfriend , he laugh , Sojin youre really a pabo , she is just my stupid sister "

"Yaaa , I heard that , you dambass " she shout from bedroom

He smiled and gaves his gloves down " She is really something , come with me " he took my hand and we go outside

"I have something to tell you . I like since I saw you at the party , you made my heart flutter and you still doing that , right now  . I love your laugh , smile , your kindness , everything . And I know you like me too " He embraced me tight and kiss my forehead .

"You know ?! I said with my pitched voice , feeling very warm and I was blushing madly .

He just squish my cheecks " You look so cute when you blush "

" Sojin"  he called my name in a cute voce " Do you want to be my girlfriend ?"

I didn't respons , I just stare in his eyes 

"Sojin what are you th..." I kissed him with all my passion

He responde me , and pulled me closer .I put my hands around his neck . We deepened the kiss . It was full of love and swetness .

"I didn't expect this , but I take this like a yes "

I giggled "So , we're officially toghether "

He embraced my back , and we watched the sky

"Now I need to make boys knows you are mine , that bastards will try to have you " he said a little bit nervous

"Roy , it's alright , nobody will take me away from you . I fell in love with you, I want to fall into you" I kisse his checks