~Little party drink~

~Little party drink~ [One-Shot]

 

~Yesung’s P.O.V.~

I and Kyuhyun sat by the table in the living room, and watched TV as we waited for Ryeowook.

“I can’t wait to see him again” I said happy. It had been too long since last time I was with him, because Ryeowook have been on a very long vacation.

The doorbell rang and I went to open the door, and Ryeowook almost jumped at me “Yesungie!”

“Wookie” I smiled, and kissed him roughly on the lips.

“YAH! I’m still here!” Kyuhyun complained, and Ryeowook giggled as we broke the kiss.

“Hi Kyu” Ryeowook said and they also hugged before we went in the living room again.

“So what have you two been doing lately?” Ryeowook asked as we sat down.

“We have…been making out, holding hands, had ‘fun’ if you know what I mean” Kyuhyun smirked, and Ryeowook eyes went wide.

“He’s lying” I hurried and said.

“No I’m not!” Kyuhyun said and hugged me.

“Kyuhyun!” I said angry, and pushed him away.

Ryeowook didn’t look so happy.

“Calm down Wookie, he is just kidding” I said, and kissed him on the lips.

“I just wanted to know how Wookie would react” Kyuhyun pouted.

Ryeowook stuck his tongue out at Kyuhyun “Pabo!”

“We haven’t actually done so much, it’s been boring without you, I have been stuck with Kyuhyun” I said.

“Well, excuse me for living” Kyuhyun said, and Ryeowook giggled again.

Then we sat and talked in a long time, and when the evening came Kyuhyun suggested that we had to have a little party, and came out with drinks and beer.

“YAY!” Ryeowook cheered.

“I’ll pass” I said, and watched the other two drink, and got more and more talky.

“Ryeowook? Tell me about Yesung” Kyuhyun said.

“Tell you about Yesung? What do you not know?”

“Is he kind to you? I mean, you know, when you do ‘it’?”

Ryeowook started to chuckled, and I just looked at them.

“Of course he is kind to me…or not always, but it’s ok, it is still wonderful” Ryeowook answered without a problem.

I tried to ignore the answer while I blushed and they laughed, then Kyuhyun asked “Does your brother know about you and Yesung?”

“Hankyung? Of course he does, but he is so overprotective so he still thinks I’m a ”

They drank even more.

“Emm…maybe you two should calm down” I tried.

Ryeowook layed his head on my shoulder and smiled “Sure you don’t want anything to drink?”

“I’m sure” I kissed him on the lips then smirked “But you can just drink, then it will be easy to get you to bed later”

“Is that so?...why…” he started to kiss my neck “not…just..” he a bit and I moaned a bit “Start now?”

He started to open his shirt.

“Get a room” Kyuhyun complained, but smiled.

I wrapped my arms around Ryeowook’s waist and pulled him closer then I looked in his eyes “I think you should stop if you don’t wanna give Kyuhyun a show” then I pushed him a bit away, and buttoned his shirt again.

I Stood up “I am gonna get myself a soda” the other two whispered something while I walked to the kitchen.

“Sungie” Ryeowook suddenly stood behind me in the door entry.

“Hmm?” I smiled

He came closer and hugged me from behind “I love you”

“I love you too”

Then suddenly his hand went under my shirt, and I got chills “Ry…Ryeowook…why is your hands so cold”

“I held around the beer a while” he chuckled and his hands went further up.

“Woo…kie” I almost moaned, and shoved his hand away “Not here”

“Why noooot” he pouted, and damn he was cute.

“Kyuhyun is here”

“Ok…” then he walked out again.

I sighed ‘Wow, he has never been like that when he was drunk…he must have missed me’ in the end I smiled as I walked back to the others after I had taken a coke out of the fridge.

“Can I sit at your lap?” Ryeowook smiled when I had sat down.

“Sure”  sitting on the lap can’t go bad, or at least I thought so until Ryeowook suddenly started to sway forth and back, and my lower part started to react.

“nng…” I groaned “Ryeowook…what are you doing?”

He stopped and faced me, and his face just said ‘I haven’t done anything’ as he said: What?

“…emmm…never mind”

He turned to the table again, and drank a bit more…before he started again.

“Woookie…Wookie…Kim Ryeowook” I said when I really felt like I got a problem.

“hmm?” he said again innocent.

“Don’t move”I whispered.

“Why do you whisper?”

“Because it is embarrassing”

“Having a problem Yesung?” Kyuhyun smirked.

“no” I said specific, but of course lied.

Ryeowook pouted, and started again to sway…He wanted to tease me.

I took my arms around his arms and waist to keet him still “you really should stop before I can’t hold back anymore, and don’t think I let Kyuhyun stop me”

Then I let my hand feel his tight until it in a few seconds touched between his legs.

“nnngg…” He moaned and tried to get free, but I was able to hold him back, and I did not stop my action.

“nng” he moaned again, and tried for all he could to get free, and that made him sway again, and that meant that my lower part reacted even more.

“I’ll go outside” Kyuhyun said, and stood up.

“Why?” I said to Kyuhyun before I turned to Ryeowook “Why not enjoy the show as Wookie wanted?”

“nnngg…this was…not how…it was…suppose..to end…”

Kyuhyun went out.

“Not? Did you think I would just sit and let you tease me?” I said and kissed him cheek “I just apologize now in case I won’t be able to be kind” I on his neck “But it is still wonderful, didn’t you say”

I opened his shirt as I started to kiss him roughly again and snuck my tongue in his mouth.

~No one’s P.O.V.~

Kyuhyun sat outside the door, and you can say he heard everything.

“Hello, why are you sitting outside?” Hankyung who suddenly came and saw kyuhyun sit outside “weren’t you supposed to be with Yesung and Ryeowook?”

“kekekekekekekeke~” he chuckled like an idiot.

“Have they left you outside…drunk?” Hankyung said a bit annoyed.

“Not really” he chuckled.

Suddenly Hankyung heard a scream from inside the room “Yeeeesungiiiiie!”

Hankyung’s face went like: -.-

“Was that Ryeowook?” he asked Kyuhyun who now nodded while smiling.

“Move, and let me in”

Kyuhyun gladly moved, and Hankyung almost shoved the door up with a BANG!! And he went right into the living room where he saw something he absolutely didn’t like.

Ryeowook layed on the floor with a Yesung upon him, and both panted, but Yesung looked up as fast as Hankyung came in.

“Ehh…it’s…not like what it…seems” Yesung stemmed.

“YEEEESUNG!!” Hankyung shouted, and Yesung jumped up and started to dress himself.

“Yeah, dress up now so I can chase you!”

Ryeowook grabbed his own clothes to cover himself, while Hankyung ran after Yesung that tried to dress at the same time.

Kyuhyun just watched the whole show.

“KIM RYEOWOOK! GET DRESSED!” Hankyung shouted, and kept running around the house after Yesung “Trust me, you don’t want me to catch you, so you better keep running”