Chapter 3-Winter flower

Expect the Unexpected

After that healthful sandwhich Kibum gave me... we started to think of some ways to escape this hell of an educational system. 

"So Kibum, got any ideas?" I asked while looking up the wall fench of the school, looking a way to get up.

He only nodded.

"Hey, I think maybe we could wall climb up here."

"..." He nodded.

"Or maybe we could sneak out from the broken window in the comfort room."

"..." He nodded.

"Or maybe... you should try atleast to respond me." I said, almost shouting at him. Argh, I hate him. This time, I didn't got anything from him. Just a blank stare. I felt offended. "Fine you know what, maybe I should leave you all alone and think up of a way to get out of here all by myself. You jerk, I hate you." I stomped my way out of his sight by going inside the schoool building. 

 

---

 

I can't take it anymore. He's just a jerk. Argh, not even responding to me while I say some suggestions. He makes my blood boil. What's with that kid, huh? =.=

I don't know where my feet is taking me. I would let it take me anywhere. Anywhere but that no reaction jerk. I kept walking and walking till I trip and fell on my feet. Great, just great. I stood up then I didn't notice there's a wire coiled up between my foot, which results by me tripping again but this time I fell on the stairs. Clumsy me. 

"Owww" A sharp pain engulfed my head as I rub it with my hand. My ankle also got sprained in the process. "Ahhh" I groaned as I accidentally pressed a bruised part of my head. The pain was too painful and I felt something was wrong. Blood begins to drop on the floor. My eyes widens when I look at my hand, there was blood. Blood began to trick down my cheeks. My vision begins to blur.

Am I going to die?

Everything feels so light yet painful at the same time. I can't even speak, or scream, or stand. I could only stare but my eyes feels heavy.


"Help me..." I can't take it anymore. My eyes weights so much that I need to close them. Maybe a little rest won't mind.

"Ya! Gwenchana? ____-ah, gwenchana?" I begin to hear a faint voice and a blur vision of a boy in front of me. It seems so familiar. 



---

 

>>Flashback

I stood there lifelessly, staring at the scene in front of me: a little boy and a little girl.

"Gwenchana?" the boy asked the little girl.

The girl nodded trying to hold back her tears. "Ne."

"Mianheyo. " The little boy check on the girl's head wiping traces of blood from her small wound in the process. "Does it hurt that bad?" The girl shooked her head.

The little boy then kissed the forehead of the girl. He turned his back on her and kneeled down, signaling her to hop of his back. "Come on, I'll take you home." The little boy smiled, hoping to cheer up his friend.

"No.. they might know our secret."

"No one will. We're together so it won't hurt, right?" the boy grinned.

The girl nodded, wiping her tears and hopped on his back. "Ne. I wish everything would settle, ----" Static begins to disrupt my memory.

"Don't worry. As long as I'm here, your flower will bloom in the coldest winter." 

"What? Oww, you're making my head hurt again."

Everything's turning into a television static. My head hurts as I watched the two children; I can't even see their faces. I watched them both walk away, with smiles in their faces. 

 

---

 

"Don't worry. I'm here." I mumbled.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw white. Pure white. Am I in heaven? "Umma, ____'s awake!" a girl screamed and got out of the room. Wait, Minzy?

"____ baby is awake!? THANK GOD. " I peeked to my side. Auntie--I meant Mommy Dara hugged me with all her might.

"Yeaaah, girly girl, you almost got us killed or something." Minzy chuckled.

"Hey, what's with the girly girl?" I smacked Minzy lightly on the head making her pout.

"It's not my fault you got hurt, clumsy girl." she stuck out her tongue. "Good thing a good ole prince charming with glasses saved you."

"Prince charming with glasses?"

Mommy Dara faced me and smiled. "That friend of yours with glasses. What's his name again?" 

"Kibum?"

"I guess. Better thank him, ___-ah. She carried you all the way here and even contacted us. If it weren't for him. You're screwed." Dara then suddenly shifted her tone and placed her hands on her waist. "Speaking of which young lady, how come you didn't go home, huh!? YOU MADE US WORRIED SICK AND MINZY HERE DOESN'T HAVE ANYONE TO BULLY."

"But Mommy Dara, Kibum and I got losted inside of the hell school. We.. I mean, I tried everything to escape: contacting help, climbing the wall, breaking the windows and all."

" YOU WHAT!? Climbed a wall and broke windows!?"

"I was just kidding." I chuckled trying to lighten the mood and it seems to calm Mommy Dara a bit. 

" It's a good thing you're safe. You better thank that Kibum guy. He made assure everything will be fine. And said that my flower will bloom in the winter." Mommy Dara raised an eyebrow.

"I think he mean this wilting flower, Umma." Minzy pointed her thumbs towards me and smugged. 

Mommy Dara shrugged and laughed. "I guess he's poetic. He's a nice kid."

 

        "Don't worry. As long as I'm here, your flower will bloom in the coldest winter." 

                          "....my flower will bloom in the winter."

                                      ".... your flower will bloom in the coldest winter."

 

Didn't I just heard that line from somewhere?

 


I want to thank all the people who took time to read my fanfic. You guys motivate me to continue my story. If it weren't for my lazybum I would have made a lot of chapters now. I'm sorry... BUT I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 I will try to update as soon and many as possible. :D