3:15PM

Alone, But Not Lonely

     It was around 3:15 in the afternoon. Myungsoo had switched spots to the living room. Finally bored from all the games on his phone, he had taken out his guitar and strummed a few notes. Sungyeol, who had decided to use this time wisely by brushing up on his Japanese, was still at the kitchen table. He had lost his concentration after some time and resolved to practicing something else. He got up to put his books away and checked himself in the mirror. Unsure of how Myungsoo would react to his request, Sungyeol approached him carefully.
      Myungsoo played the guitar with his eyes closed. Sungyeol watched as his friend swayed to the rhythm. He recognized the melody: it was “Only Tears”. Sungyeol cleared his throat and Myungsoo looked at him, his fingers continued strumming along the guitar as though they had a mind of their own.
      “Myungsoo-ah,” began Sungyeol. “Can you teach me some poses?”
      At that, Myungsoo stopped playing and stared blankly at Sungyeol. “You mean, like, for photoshoots?”
      “Yeah, for photoshoots.” Sungyeol felt as though he were lacking in this area lately. Myungsoo was the one person he always felt he could trust when it came to helping him with this. After all, L was Infinite’s visual…
      Myungsoo went back to playing his guitar and nodded. “Sure. Let’s practice.”