Oh Alright!

Saving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a fine evening in the city. Everything was just right. A nice sparkling peaceful night with no interruption.

 

Liu Wen and Sun lived in an expensive apartment together near the campus. Oh how great life was.

 

Liu Wen and Sun walked into the room.

 

Liu Wen was a very responsible person and she always did her assignments and never missed one. This girl was on top of her game.

 

Sun asked "Did you that dumb assignment that Mr. Lee gave us?"

 

Liu Wen said "Yes you?"

 

Sun laughed really hard "No why would I?"

 

Liu Wen replied "Oooh your going to get in trouble..."

 

Sun said "No I am not. I am doing it at the last minute. I do assignments quickly trust me."

 

Liu Wen replied "Alrighty then." She does a math assignment.

 

Sun decides to do her assignment Mr. Lee gave her.

 

20 minutes later both of them go to their 1st period.

 

 

Taemin was smirking hard while walking on the street like a bad boy he is.

 

He had his grey leather jacket. And he wore it with confidence.

 

He was on the campus already.

 

A group of females crowd around him. One said "Why is he so hot????" Another said "His leather jacket, I want it." Then one girl said "Come to my bed?"

 

 Taemin laughs while talking to the ladies. "No can do ladies I have to go to my class. See ya Eun-Kyung." He said to a random girl.

 

Eun-Kyung screams with her lady friends while Taemin walks away fresh swag.

 

Taemin was sure a lady killer making all the ladies fall for him.

 

Taemin walks into the class and goes into the backrow because he was a huge distraction in Mr. Lees class. Mr. Lee hated him beacause he thought he was arrogant and a rich snob who never does his work. Also very uneducated.

 

Everyone was staring at him basically drooling over the boy. Taemin blushed with embarrasment.

 

Mr. Lee tapped his ruler on the table "EYES ON ME PLEASE."

 

Everyone was taking his eyes off of him and now eyes on him. Taemin sighs while watching speak.

 

"So class today we are taking a pop quiz. Hope you studied." Mr. Lee smiles evilly while everyone was tired and angry at him.

 

Taemin said in his mind "I hate this class why can't I just be in my modeling class right now. This class is deifnitely for losers."

 

Mr. Lee gave him the paper and said in his ear quitely. "If you fail this test I am going to tell your secret about the embarrasing Christmas picture I have that your mom gave me in front of the whole campus. Good luck."

 

His eyes widened with nervousness.  

 

"Start the test now." He said shouting.

 

Taemin did not study. But he tried his best.

 

 

Liu Wen and Sun were learning about how the modeling world works.

 

Mrs. Kims class was fun it was all about modeling, getting inspired, and why you want you want to be a model.

 

Both of them payed attention really closely to the teachers words.

 

They wrote down imprtant notes. 

 

 

50 minutes later Taemin was the last one to finish the test. 

 

He gives Taemin the evil eye while turning in his test.

 

Taemin walks out. Liu Wen was heading out to the bathroon and Taemin bumped into her while gin to his lunch period.

 

 

50 minutes later Taemin handed in his math test

 

Mr. Lee gave him the evil eye.

 

Taemin felt a little scared about failing the test but he just shook it off.

 

Taemin was walking in the hallway on the way to lunch. Liu Wen was walking the hallway, Taemin accidentally bumped into her.

 

Taemin said winking at her "Sorry pretty lady." 

 

He resumes walking to lunch.

 

Liu Wen blushes and said quietly hoping he could hear it "It is fine Tae!"

 

Taemin did not hear he was in the cafeteria buying his lunch.

 

He buys a healthy salad and starts eating cutely.

 

Taemin sits alone. He was then crowded by girls.

 

"What are you eating baby?" a girl asked with googly eyes.

 

Taemin responds "A salad why?"

 

The girl replies. "You look hot while eating."

 

Taemin winks at her "Thanks!"

 

 

 

Liu Wen heads to the bathroom fixing her hair. 

 

"I can't believe he said hi to me...I have a crush on him for like 3 years. Non of these girls do not know what I feel for the handsome boy honestly." she talks to herself outloud.  A girl came out of the bathroom stall "What? Who do you like?" Liu Wen smiles "No one." The girl gives her weird look.

 

After the awkward moment she walks out going back to class. Liu Wen had red cheeks just by thinking about him.

 

Hope she did not know what I was talking about that is embarrassing. No she never will figure out who I liked or I am screwed for sure.

 

She walks back into class with red cheeks. Then the bell rings at the last minute.  Sun gets up and walks with while they smile at each other.

 

Sun notices something while they walk out of the class together. So she asks her "Why is your cheeks so red? Did something while you were away that I didn't know about?"

 

Liu Wen replies "It is nothing I promise. Ok?"

 

Sun laughs "Riiiight."

 

Their lockers were right next to each other. Two of the girls were getting there stuff for lunch. 

 

Sun suspected "I know somethings up tell me."

 

Liu Wen denies and smiles "There is nothing up. I promise you that."

 

Sun said "Your smiling you liar."

 

Liu Wen said "I am ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter