too shy to carry on.

Love In Rewind

 

 

 

 

too shy to carry on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After having washed his face, Sehun got ready to go to school. He finally moved to his own house without Lu Han lingering around and trying to spy. To be honest, it was fun to live with Lu Han as he could see all the different sides of him. To see if he was acting differently compared to being in school. He didn't. He was still annoying- if anything more annoying when they were alone. Sehun got used to that and wouldn't even question Lu Han's upgraded dumbness.


 


Dropping himself on his bed, Sehun's mind was fuzzy, the last bits and pieces of his thoughts were pushed away by his own awareness that he was not sleeping anymore. The sunlight shone between two curtains, warming his face as he turned around. With a silent sigh he focused on the fact that Lu Han was probably standing in front of the door, eagerly waiting for him. Since Sehun had moved, Lu Han loved it to randomly visit him.

 



The other club members just came once and nodded their heads in approval when seeing the house. 
 



That was it. 
 




But Lu Han of course needed to jump multiple times on Sehun's bed to test it. He also had to 'test' Sehun's TV and Sehun's microwave by putting in instant noodles. That was a test after all to make sure that Sehun would be able to live well alone. He actually lived well enough without his boyfriend's weird inspections which were just an excuse to come over and bother Sehun with life. 


Lu Han was admittedly cute and didn't want Sehun to feel lonely but enough was enough. He did appreciate the help though because Sehun would feel lost in this huge house. He was used to living with not a lot of people as his parents tended to disappear throughout the day for work. Sehun shoved himself a toast into his mouth and put on his shoes with his backpack slinging on one shoulder. He knew that Lu Han was already hiding somewhere in front of his door to be able to go with Sehun together.

 


The thing was that Sehun's house nowhere close to Lu Han's so the latter usually walked for half an hour to be able to go to Sehun. This was really long and exhausting for a small person like Lu Han so Sehun repeatedly told him to not come anymore as Sehun would pick him up. But did his boyfriend even listen? Of course not. It was like he put his fingers into his ears whenever Sehun told him that. 

 


"Why do I even bother..." He muttered after having eaten and was currently staring on his door. Sehun knew for fact that Lu Han was on the other side of the door, waiting to greet him with his loud voice. 


Not being able to escape that, Sehun applied pressure on the handle and opened up. "How many times did I tell you not to...?”

 


When Sehun completely opened the door, he didn't see anyone.

 

 

Which was unexpected. 




He narrowed his eyes, this couldn't be. Lu Han had to be there...somewhere. It was crazy to think that but Sehun did have something in his brain that alerted him whenever Lu Han was close. It usually worked and Sehun could find Lu Han in a matter of seconds but this time it apparently failed. He sighed, he was sure that Lu Han didn't listen to his advice and was somewhere hiding. It was written all over Sehun's body that he was confused. 


Eyes scanned every possible hiding place in front of his house and he soon enough spotted strands of hair behind his trashcan. Those strangely belonged to someone Sehun knew very well. He dragged his eyes up from their examination of the trashcan and then he strode towards it. The easiest thing to do would be to look who was behind it but no Sehun thought that it would be funnier if Lu Han would come out on his own. 

 


It would make it more humiliating. 
 



Sehun was kind of mean. 




His gaze stayed hazily at the trashcan and after a minute of hesitating, a head moved up from behind it. Those innocent eyes were the first thing Sehun saw, accompanied by a little whine. It didn't take much to figure out that someone was hiding there. The trashcan was one of the few places where someone could hide. Sehun could with no trouble see every hint of Lu Han's concealed emotions. Self-consciousness shone in Lu Han's eyes and he pressed his lips into a flat line, vaguely disapproving of Sehun's heated glare. 
 



"Get up." Sehun commanded, rolling his eyes when Lu Han pathetically pouted at him.



This boy had no shame.


 


Lu Han stood up- showing his newly bought green tracksuit and had a judgmental look on his face. He just wanted to see Sehun so what was so bad about that? "You know I'm just a concerned boyfriend and this is how you treat me? You can treat Kai like that but not me!" He lowered his voice, frowning as he added, "I just really missed you..."



Wow, Lu Han did know how to make people feel bad. Especially with his faked sadness- typical behaviour of a blackmailer. Sehun was skilled now after failing so many times and wouldn't fall for this trick. He gave the shorter a really-now? look so Lu Han gasped and shook his head. He wasn't done yet. "I like...freaking missed you...I haven't seen you for a whole day! Are you kidding me Sehun?! You are so mean..." He sighed, looking aside to pretend that he didn't want to cry. 

 

 


He was more than sure that Sehun wouldn't even care if Lu Han would be eaten by sharks. 
 

 



Sehun would probably say something like 'it's your fault for going to the water'

 



It was just a naive enough question directed at Sehun. Lu Han wanted to know why he was never allowed to wait for Sehun, was it really such a bad thing? Surely it wasn't and this was not the point. Sehun didn't want Lu Han to make an effort by picking Sehun up. He leaned his head back, giving his shorter boyfriend a tired, half-hearted glare. He hated it to repeat himself because he did that more than enough. 
 



How many times did Sehun say that he didn't want to join? And how many times was he ignored? 


There was the possibility that Lu Han could lie and say he passed by, by coincidence and didn't mean to come but Sehun would know that this wouldn't be the truth. He knew Lu Han and his stubbornness. If he would tell him once again to not come his words would be surely ignored. How did he know that? Because Lu Han had this dumb smile that said 'I won't listen to you' and he was probably having a random song in his head. 



Putting both hands on Lu Han's shoulder, Sehun leaned down and spoke. "Listen sunshine, I have agreed to join but I've never said that you can just show up at my house."
 



Whether it was out of fear or just curiosity how Sehun was in the morning, Lu Han was brave to come. But that didn't mean that he could continue with that. It was cute and all and with the way Lu Han was sulking, so Sehun had to reconsider his upcoming words.




"Okay." Lu Han said- his eyes guiltless and his attitude also didn't show any signs of being in the wrong. 





Sehun hesitated, this was surprisingly easy. He thought that Lu Han would magically blackmail him so that he would be allowed to continue coming in the morning. 




"Do not come again. It's bothersome okay?" Sehun carried on and tightened his grip on Lu Han's shoulders who eagerly nodded. It was like he was totally siding with Sehun and aware of his mistakes. It was impossible not to blush in embarrassment when Sehun was so close. He was meant to be in that stage of a relationship where being close and having casual skinship was nothing unusual. But Lu Han's shy side was greeting Sehun by uncontrollably blushing and hiding his red face behind his fists. 






"Yes!" He cheered and pumped one fist up to the air with a smile. 






"Good. Now fly away before I'll smash your face." Sehun waved him away because they were anyway too early and maybe he could sleep for a little while. He could really use a bit of sleep. 





Lu Han smiled and skipped away though he turned around to wave.






"See you tomorrow! At school I mean!"




Sehun face-palmed because he was dating an idiot who didn't know that their first lesson would start in an hour. He called for Lu Han to come back and when he did, Sehun could only give his head a push. 





This kid.

 

 

 

 




-x-

 



 

 


 

 




When Sehun was in class he had the feeling that someone was staring at him with all their might. It made him feel a bit uncomfortable at the beginning but he eventually got used to it. But that still didn't mean that he wouldn't do anything against it. His eyes moved back and he could see that there was a person who leaned forwards and was staring holes into Sehun. Feeling a bit uncomfortable, Sehun ignored that and read his book as this was their task. 




A little paper ball was thrown against Sehun's head and when he moved his eyes to the left and right, he could see Krystal waving at him. She wasn't the one who stared at Sehun the whole time but what was it that she wanted? 


She had only one job. 


 


Sehun's gaze dropped do the paper ball and he slowly unfolded it, making sure that the talking teacher wasn't noticing anything. He could feel how the crumpled paper under his fingers was pulled to every direction to make it smooth.

 

 


It was a very messy handwriting. 





I saw Lu Han with two guys today

I thought I should report this

-Krystal





The gasp from Sehun was suppressed before he narrowed his eyes and prepared himself to write an own message. He knew that since he gave Krystal the title of his partner, he should be alerted about Lu Han 24/7. Of course Sehun paid her with ice cream. Though sometimes he couldn't tell if she was joking or not. 

 

 


Like right now. 
 

 



He immediately wrote back on the backside of the paper. 

 

 



What guys

How old

What year

Good looking or what

Answer me Soojung


- Oh Sehun 

 

 




Closing one eyes to be able to aim better, Sehun leaned forwards and subtly threw the ball against her cheek. Blinking, Krystal snatched the ball and carefully smoothed it out with her fingers, reading it. At first she gave a small huff of sympathetic laughter. Realising that she was about to laugh in class, Krystal covered and instead blew her cheeks up. 



It was funny that Sehun was so obsessed with trying to think of who could possibly have talked with Lu Han. Bearing in mind that Sehun barely knew anyone was even funnier for because the chances of him finding Lu Han's two admirer would be slim to none. His determination though was very impressive. Despite that, the horror of finding that out must have been easy to see on his face, because Sehun looked like he was about to kill his book with the way he glared at it. 


 


The paper ball came straight back to Sehun and he was very eager to open it up. 

 


But seeing the answer blew his excitement away and replaced it with fury. 

 



I lied ()ʃ)

The guys were his teachers


Sowwy (
≧∇≦)/


Ur jealousy doe
 







"You little-" Sehun snapped, angry at himself for the fright that edged into his voice. He accidently stood up- and all eyes were on him. The teacher didn't quite understand why Sehun had to stand up in the middle of the lesson. Well Sehun didn't understand that too, the last thing he really wanted to do was having all attention on him while Krystal kept her cold face and pretended to not know anything. 
 



It was true that the class was afraid of Sehun but that didn't stop them from whispering behind his back. 

 



Awkwardly, Sehun sat back down and avoided eye-contact with basically everyone in the classroom. The one who had been staring at him for the whole time was none other than Kai. He was surely finding a reason to make himself look better in front of Lu Han. He didn't know that Lu Han was off the market so he simply continued his little game. The worst thing he could do was shading Sehun in order to receive some plus points. Unfortunately for him, Lu Han was not in the same year as them but that didn't mean that Kai wouldn't do a thing. 

 


Exactly when the teacher and he had eye-contact, Kai lifted his hand. "Sir, Sehun and Krystal are sending love notes to each other!"


 


The class immediately smugly grinned and 'wooo'ed while cheering at the two. 

 

 


Krystal and Sehun pulled a disgusted grimace and denied all of that, "That's not ing true. I would never. She's not my type..." Sehun glared at Kai and everyone else around him as Krystal was agreeing and said that she would rather jump out of a window than date him. No matter what they said, it didn't work because the class was on Kai's side and continued to tease them. 



They were lucky that the teacher didn’t want to hear that anymore and told them to continue their argument another time. 




What was there to argue about? They didn't like each other and Kai knew that. He just said that Sehun liked Krystal to eliminate any rivals. Lu Han wouldn't consider Sehun as a love interest anymore and then happily run into Kai's arms. This was a genius plan. Nothing could go wrong as nobody would care about Sehun's words. Kai's eyes sparkled and he praised himself for being an evil mastermind. It was easy to see that scenario in his mind. 

 



Lu Han had tears in his eyes and stepped back from Sehun, "I thought you liked me! I thought that you and the handsome Kai were my rivals."
 


Sehun shook his head although Krystal was clinging on his arm. 
 


"I swear Lu Han I can break it off! I know that Kai is a dangerous rival but I can overcome him! Believe me!"

 


His words were apparently not enough because Lu Han shook his head and ran straight into Kai's arms. "I've declared Kai as the winner...it's over Sehun." He sadly whispered and Kai was patting Lu Han's head in a comforting manner. Then Kai looked up and smirked at the frowning Sehun who narrowed his eyes. It was anyway obvious who the winner would be in stealing Lu Han's heart. The answer was clear at the beginning.
 



"-in!"


"-ongin!"



"Kim Jongin! Stop daydreaming and solve this question!"



 


Snapping out of his dream, Kai blinked and grabbed his pen even though he didn't really know what it was about. 

 

 

 


But he knew that someone was intently staring at him.





 

 









When the bell ringed and everyone packed their stuff together, Sehun also stood up and headed straight to Kai's desk. He couldn't risk it that more rumours would be spread only because of Kai's dumb jealousy. If he would ever find out that Lu Han was dating Sehun then world war 3 would surely break out. Led by Kim Jongin. This was something Sehun was conscious of so he didn't try to unnecessarily provoke Kai. Though this got more difficult with every passing day.



"I'm not dating Krystal. Stop spreading rumours." Sehun sighed, clutching his head from all he stress. He also screwed his eyes up tight as he tried to think what to do. If Kai would come as far as telling Lu Han about the nonexistent relationship then Lu Han would let out a scream that would crack windows into pieces. It didn't really matter if Sehun was innocent or not because his boyfriend acted first before thinking. 

 


"Hm. If you say so..." Kai slung his backpack over one shoulder and gave a helpless shrug, unable to actually respond with a sentence. 
 



"I'm serious." Sehun followed him out of the door, folding his arms and raising his eyebrows as he appeared to not trust Kai's response. That guy was anything but trustworthy. That thought did not sit well with him, and he shook his head, rejecting the idea of Kai not listening. He didn't want to create a misunderstanding between him and Lu Han because that would just cause more stress. 



The most peaceful scenario could be that Lu Han wouldn't mind or care if Sehun was accused of dating someone else. And everything would carry on as normal. As good as this sounded, it would most likely never be like this because Lu Han was rude like that. He wouldn't let Sehun explain and draw his own conclusion. Of course he had to be like that. That was really the only thing he would be waiting to do.
 





Coincidentally, Lu Han had been waiting for both of them in front of their classroom. 

 


He couldn't know what was going to happen. 

 


"Yo! Why are you so late?" He cheerfully asked and this was when Sehun and Kai stopped their staring battle and paid rather attention to the third person. Funnily enough, Kai didn't try to hide that he was happy to see him. He ran with a big smile and arms outstretched towards Lu Han to greet him back. It was self-explaining that Kai had to be the first one to reply to him. 

 


With a swift movement Lu Han stepped aside so that Kai ran against a wall. 

 



"Didn't you learn your lesson?!" Lu Han raised his fist in rage, he couldn't stand this anymore. 

 


"But I love you!"

 



Sehun groaned and threw his head back because he was surrounded by idiots. At least Kai was for now keeping his mouth shut about the relationship he made up. If he would let out one wrong word then Sehun could say goodbye to the world. He shook his head and slipped both of his hands into his pockets, urging the other two that he wanted to leave. 

 


"Of course you would want to go. Someone is waiting for you." With a suggestive wiggle of his eyebrows, Kai put his hand on his chest and couldn't wait for his crush's reaction. 

 


Exactly like assumed, Lu Han unknowingly looked at his boyfriend and then frowned.
 

 



"What is he talking about?"

 

 



Sehun waved those doubts away, "Nothing really...I have no idea."
 




"Krystal is your girlfriend though." Kai said with a bored voice and acted as if this was the absolute truth. 




Hearing those words, Sehun's eye twitched. He did not move, closing his eyes and internally cursed the other as much as he could. Soon after he could hear the firm approach of rushing footsteps and, for a short moment he considered running away. Lu Han was a bad runner so if Sehun could quickly make the run for it, he had a higher chance of escaping. He could feel how Lu Han violently grabbed his collar and pulled him down:
 



"Girlfriend hmm?"

 



"I swear it's not-" Sehun's words were cut off because Lu Han pulled him harsher down.
 


 


"Someone waiting hmm?"


 


"Lu-"

 



"Krystal hmm?"
 




There was also Kai who was suppressing his laughter because Sehun was about to get his kicked for being a disloyal admirer. He should be more like Kai if he wanted to ever succeed with his love life. Kai was the definition of successful stalking because he was closer than ever to Lu Han. Okay, they weren't dating yet but it would soon come. As long as it wouldn't be some other random person, he didn't care. 


 



Blushing slightly, Lu Han let go and looked away. 
 

 




What was he doing? 

 

 



"H-Hey why are you not angry?!" Kai asked confused and couldn't hide his shock. 

 


"Is something wrong...?" Sehun asked and couldn't understand the sudden change as well.

 



Lu Han fiddled with his fingers and muttered something under his breath that caused him to blush harder. 



 



"Sehun is handsome up-close....It makes me shy..."



________________________________________________________________________


It won't be as long as play me up 

Not everyone knows that hunhan are dating! 

 

Sorry for typos


bomi xoxo