ReWrite: Final

Styling Hair, Stealing Hearts

"Noona, can we play?" Jungkook asked sweetly from the other side of the dressing room, widening his eyes.

 

"Of course, Kookie, just wait until I've done Suga's hair."

 

 

Currently, you are stood in BTS’ dressing room, acting as their hair stylist whilst their usual one is off sick.

 

 

Jungkook nods excessively at your answer, before jumping onto V's back as the two start play fighting to pass the time, and you laugh at how childish they both are.

 

"Y/N, can we carry on please?" Suga asks impatiently from the chair in front of you, distracting you from the younger boys.

 

"Of course. Sorry, Suga," you say as you continue to style his hair for another few minutes until you are satisfied with the end look.

 

When Jungkook sees that you have taken your hands away from Suga’s hair and the older member has stood up, he immediately throws V off of him and walks up to you.

 

"Noona,” he elongates, before V joins him. “Can we play that game now?" They ask together, their eyes wide whilst their lips are stuck out into pouts.  

 

"How could I not? You’re both too cute," you say whilst pinching their cheeks teasingly. At that precise moment, everyone in the room hears the door slam, but no one except you realises that Suga is nowhere to be seen.  

 

"I'll be right back, I’m sorry," you apologise to the frowning Maknae line, who nod sadly. "I'll be back before you go on stage, okay? We'll have all the time in the world to play that game, even at the hotel, alright?"

 

The boys’ faces instantly light up. "Okay, Noona," they say together, before taking to the sofas to annoy their hyungs.

 

Without hesitation, you take off down the hallway, all the while wondering where Suga could’ve gone. You must’ve asked twenty people before someone finally tells you that they saw him going through the door to the rooftop. Thanking the man beforehand, you climb the stairs to the rooftop after finding the door, your worrying easing slightly. Before getting a job at BigHit, Suga had been your favourite member of BTS, but this changed slightly when he started being cold to you a lot of the time.

 

When you finally crash open the door to the roof, you land on you knees, breathing heavily from the running.

“Suga, wh-what’s wrong?” You manage to gasp out.

 

“I just wanted some fresh air. It’s okay, you can go back to your precious Maknaes now,” he says bitterly, facing the sky at the railing instead of you.

 

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you being so cold to me? When I first met you all, you were nice, and talked to me. But now you barely say anything to me and even if you do, it’s to scold me or to tell me to hurry up.”

 

Suga stays silent, still facing the sky.

 

You’re mind immediately goes to what he said about Jungkook and V, surely he can’t be…

 

 

“A-Are you jealous?”

 

 

You don’t mean to be so forward, but it’s the only way to get a straight answer out of him, and you don’t expect yourself to be right anyway, what reason does he have to be jealous?

 

Again, he doesn’t answer you, and you continue without even thinking.

“If that is the reason, then it’s stupid because-”

 

“You’re calling me stupid?”

 

“So, it’s true?”

 

He keeps quiet and shuts his mouth again.

 

“I’m not saying it’s stupid if what I’m saying is true. I’m saying there’s no need to be… to be that because, A, Jungkook is too much like a little brother to me. He only sees me as an older sister. B, V has a girlfriend, remember? And I don’t think he’s cheating on her anytime soon. And C, even if they did feel something for me, I don’t see them in that way, I don’t see any of them in that way, except…”


Suga looks at you for the first time, his mouth moving without talking, trying to speak.

 

“E-Except who?” He asks.

 

This time it’s your turn to be silent. You feel your face flush red before you look away, embarrassed.

 

You don’t even realise that you’re still on the floor before Suga joins you, kneeling too. His fingers lightly touch your chin and turn your head to look at him.

 

He looks into your eyes, not letting his gaze flinch or get distracted.

 

“You like me?” He questions, raising his left brow, whilst his gaze moves onto your lips.

 

“I-I-I,” you stutter. The corners of his mouth quirk up into a smile as his eyes switch between your lips and your eyes. He’s edging closer and closer, and the suspense in killing you.

 

You can almost measure the closing distance between you it is so heart wrenching, and you want nothing more than to close the gap, but you wait patiently, moving your eyes down to his slightly parted lips.

When the space between you is closed, it’s perfect.

 

Instinctively, your hands lift and tangle in his dark hair, while his hold onto your waist and pull you closer, both of you becoming lost in the kiss.

Faintly, you hear a gasp that definitely did not come from you or the boy in front of you, and you immediately spring apart to see who the intruder is.

 

Or should you say, intruders.

 

“Jungkook, don’t look!” V exclaims, using his hands to cover the Maknae’s innocent eyes, even though he’s already seen way too much already.

 

“Sorry, but Manager hyung sent us up here because we have 5 minutes before we go on and-” Jungkook begins, his eyes still covered.

 

“It’s okay, I get it,” Suga interrupts. “We’ll continue this later, okay?” He whispers in your ear before he stands up.

 

“Okay,” you giggle, though you can’t be sure he heard you. “Oh my god, wait!” You yell as you finally come out of you trance. All three boys turn back to you.

 

“Y-Your hair,” you point to the mess that you’ve made, flushing red as Suga winks at you before following the younger members.

 

You sigh happily to yourself.


“Until later.”

 

--

 

Just to clear things:

 

Noona - meaning  "older sister"; used by males, related or not, to refer to an older woman or girl that they are close to.

Maknae/Maknae Line - The youngest in the group/ the youngest members of a group.

Hyung - meaning "older brother"; used by males, related or not, to refer to an older boy or man that they are close to.

 

Another A/N, I realise Taehyung does NOT have a girlfriend.