Back to Fictional

Back to The Fictional ( Anime X OCs )

Eva's Pov:

" I'm so excited!!!! We're going to Japan!!!!" said Izumi clapping her hands in glee," I know!! This is gonna be awesome!!!" I replied. We're already half way there, I looked outside and it was stormy and I hope we won't crash. The pilot spoke through the speakers saying," I've got some good news and bad news for you folks. Good news is; we will get to Japan and the bad news is; we'll take awhile due to this storm" and as soon as he said the 'storm', I gripped Izumi's hand, "Don't worry, we'll make it in time." said Izumi trying to calm me down, but as soon as she sadi that  a fork of lightening hit the wing of the plane and we were going down, both of us screamed.... well everyone in the whole plane were screaming." OK, maybe we won't." she said and before I could. I out.

I woke up groaning and as I opened my eyes," Am I in heaven? And are you angels?' I asked the three silhouette figures standing around me,"No silly! We're alive and we survived the crash!" replied a cheery voice," Hey! Hey! Are you ok, pretty girl?' asked a fmiliar voice and as my viion became clearer and clearer, I saw Izumi with a big grin on her face, Natsu from fairytail? And Naruto from Naruto Shippuden? "What the-, Izumi cut me off and said," Shocking at first! But believe it or not, they are real!!", I got up and poked Naruto and Natsu on their foreheads," Why'd you do that for?!?" both of them asked in unison, without answering I pinched myself," No, no, no Eva. This isn't a dream. This is real." said Izumi, I heard Naruto whisper to Izumi," Hey, is something wrong with your friend?" and then Izumi slapped my back and said," No, she's fine! It's just she's a bit shocked that she survived falling from the sky!". I saw Naruto walking to a small distance and picking up something and then he turned around and asked," What are these?"," Well, blow me down! Our phones survived too!!", Izumi said as she took the phones from Naruto," Phones?" the both of them said in unison... again. " Yeah! This is an Iphone and this too is An iPhone." explained Izumi," Cool, an Eye Phone!!" they said as they grabbed it and poked it into their eye," Ow!" they said as they dropped the phones and Izumi picked them up laughing, so was I."What's so funny?!?" asked both of them realy angry that you could see the flames of their anger." It's not an Eye phone. It's an iPhone, letter 'I' phone." I said as I explained," Izumi-san, I don't have much time to stay here and if you're coming to the village, Kakashi-sensei will be happy. Actually, everyone would be happy if you return to Konoha." said Naruto as he scratched his the back of his head," Oh, yeah! Totally forgot. Um... Eva, you should go with Natsu to the Fairytail guild, cuz you belong there and well our past lives were here in the fictional world. We're having amnesia, I guess!", explained Izumi and we parted ways promising each other that we'd visit each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Yeah, I know. Short chapter. But I promise I'll make longer ones!! >_<