CHAPTER 01

ONCE AGAIN !

Walking alone at the street that full of memories always broke your heart whenever you remembered all the sweet things that happened between you and your boyfriend, Taehyung.

Seriously, having a boyfriend which is full time work as a celebrity is hard for both of you to spent time together. You know that he's was popular with his cuteness and you admit it. 

He always busy with his schedule. He always tried to call you everyday so that he can hear your voice and keep saying 'I love you' and 'I miss you'.

But once day you feel guilty for Taehyung. You always said that you're such a stupid girl that only disturbing your boyfriend by keep calling him everyday. Maybe for Taehyung he loves it.

But for you, doing that things might be disturbing Taehyung daily life. Both of you keeps your relationship for a very long time and you never dated on public since Taehyung's debut. NEVER.

So one day you made a decisions to telling the truth. The truth that you want to end your relationship with Taehyung. Well its the tough decision after 5 years what you been through together.

*Flashback . . .* 

'Oppa . . We need to break up'

'But why jagi?'

'I think we have to stop our relationship oppa'

'But why jagi? Did I make you sad? Or maybe did my fans disturbing you?'

'No oppa . . There's nothing wrong about you. It just that I'm not good enough for you'

'I know jagi that I can't be a perfect man for you. I'm always busy with my schedule and practice all day long. Also I knew that you don't want to end this relationship after what we been through together for a years. But if this is what you want, okey let's break up'

'Neomu mianhae opppa . . '

'Nadoo mianhae jagi . . '

*End of flashback*

 


P/S : JJANG ! AKU KEMBALI DENGAN FANFIC BARU LAGI ! ERM... SEBENARNYA FANFIC NE AKU PERNAH POST KAT INSTAGRAM DAN SAMPAI SEKARANG AKU TAK UPDATE LAGI. NE FIRST TIME AKU POST FANFIC BI KAT SINI . AKU TAHU BANYAK GRAMMAR ERROR DALAM FANFIC TU . IM SO SORRY . *bow 90*. 

IF YOU LIKE THIS FANFICS, MIND TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW ?
HEHEHE . TOLD ME HOW'S YOUR FEELINGS TOWARDS THIS IMAGINATIONS >.<

LOVE : YOUNGHANY