SEQUEL

You Who Far Away

 

 

Happy Belated Birthday CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!

I know I am late but yeah, I was waiting for Wonkyu update for the whole day about KyuKyu birthday..and Siwon is the only member that congrates you  in SNS with the voice message..wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..

So, I am back for sequel about Siwon’s voice message..

He said someting along the line ‘come back safely’

Awwwwwwwww...I love how he adore his babyKyu..

So, here it is..

Enjoy!!!!

Ps: I actually know about Siwon’s schedule on Instagram..

Pss: Btw, Siwon spent his off day with Bugsy and bring him along to visit his grandmother’s cemetry...RIP Choi Siwon’s grandmother...

 

-----------

SIWON POV

It’s 12 a.m. already... Happy birthday baby.. You like 29 already??? God!! You dont look like one...For me you always be my forever babyKyu..the sweet adorable cute beautiful babyKyu....

My phone??

Lets call my baby..

But wait, what time is there now??

( facts: Mumbai time is 3 hour and 30 minutes earlier than Seoul)

Drtttt Drtttt

“Hey Wonniiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee”

“Happy birthday baby!!! Am I the first one??”

“Ummm..no..its 3 hour and half earlier here..so, the KyuLine member and the crew that congrates me first...huh..I thought you forgot my birthday..”

He must be pouting cutely there, thinking I forgetting his birthday..

“No baby..its just that, I forgot that you are not in Seoul..Gosh..I’m sorry..”

Wait, that I heard he is yawning??? Owh..I call on the wrong time...

“Baby??”

“Hmmm...”

“Go back to sleep...I’ll promise to call you again later..tired huh??”

“You have no idea Wonnie..but yeah, its fun here...I never thought we have fans here in India..wish that we can do Super Show here..”

“We will baby...Sooner or later..”

“Hmm..Wonnie what are you planning for today..you got day off right??”

“I’m thinking bringing Bugsy and met my late-grandmother...It’s been long time since I visit her cemetry..”

“Ok..but dont go crying over river there..you might fall sick..its cold, dont forget to wear thick clothes okay..*yawn*”

“Okay baby..now sleep..we’ll talk later okay baby..sleep tight..love you..”

“I love you to Wo*yawn*nnie”

I am currently smiling widely as I heard he’s yawn..my baby so cute...

“Bugsy!! Come sleep with daddy..we’re going to met my grandma tomorrow..”

Bugsy come running and sleep beside me and me before me and him drifting off to sleep..

 

 

Later that day...

Wonkyu shippers must be dying for update on Kyunnie’s birthday..

I turn on my laptop and leave voice message on Flitto..

“Happy birthday Kyuhyun! Come back safely!”

Done..

“Come on Bugsy, dont want to be late”

 

KYUHYUN POV

That evening

“Kyu hyung..”

“Wae Jonghyun-ah?”

“Siwon hyung update his Flitto..aww..he must be dying missing you hyung..lucky you..owh...look,his Instagram update” Jonghyun shoved me his phone to let me take a look..

Well, at least he look happy..

I should be updating something to lessen Wonnie’s longing..

There are Indian kids on my side..

I take out my phone and kneel beside them..

“Smile...”

*CLICK*

“Nice one Kyu hyung..twitter??”

“Yes Minho-ah..for Choi Siwon who’s been missing me to death..”

“Guys, we need to go other place now..”

“Ne....”

Well, It can be wait to be updated at night..

 

Later that night

“Kyu hyung, come on, we have your birthday party celebration down at dinner hall” Sunggyu called me..

“Coming...” I ran to walk with him side by side..

“Twitter huh..”

“Yup..”

The night continues..

 

SIWON POV

*Ring Ring*

Twitter?? Who would it be??

Oh my KyuKyu...wait who’s the kid??? Baby, are you sure you 29?? It looks like you in 18 or something..

This is bad..my KyuKyu getting cuter every day...owh..you so not gonna get away from me..

Owh, there’s a message

 

From: BabyKyunnie

Text: Hyung dont call me right now..I’m in birthday party..call me later.. :*

 

To:BabyKyunnie

Text: Okay baby..I’ll call you in 3 hours??? Okay

 

From:BabyKyunnie

Text:Okay hyung.. :*

 

To:BabyKyunnie

Text: have fun Baby.. :*

 

3 hours later

Why is it so hard to get in call with Kyunnie??? Did the party not end yet?? Does he sick because too much eating?? Arghh...BABY!!!

 

Another hour later

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Baby..”

“I’m so sorry hyung...all the hyungdeul along with Henry call me just now to congratulate even though they have said it this morning..”

“It’s okay..as long as I get to hear your voice then its okay”

“Someone being cheesy..you miss that much ha hyung??”

“What??”

“The voice message.. thank you Wonnie..I’ll be back home safely..”

“You better be..”

“Dont worry, we have bodyguards here.. even the PD-nim took extra precautions eventhough I feel bad not being to get close with our fans..its frustating seeing their disappointed face..I wish that I can do something for them..*sigh*”

My angel is being so angelic about our fans

“How about this baby, we can go and try to talk to management about maybe fan meeting or Super Show 6 in India??”

“We can??”

“Of course..now now baby..go to sleep..it must be tiring day for you..”

“A bit..but yeah I receive a lot of present..mom also sent photo of fans giving free rice cakes in MOM Cafe for my birthday..I feel touched..really..I wish I can do something to return their love for me..”

“Awww..baby, all you can do is live happily, healthy and smile..that’s all they ever wanted...”

“I will Wonnie..for them and for you..”

“Thank you baby..now do me a favour can you??”

“What is it Wonnie?”

“Go to sleep, go to dreamland..I’ll meet you there baby..”

“Okay Wonnie..gudnite..see you in my dreams..”

“Night baby.. see you too..”

*click* (assume it was the sound of line cutting)

You always in my dream baby...always...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END

Please comment and subscribe..it means a lot..

Sorry the mushy crazy grammar or spelling error..I dont know what I wrote..

Ps: all the event is true

Pss: owh except the wonkyu, kyuline interaction..I’m not Kyuhyun nor Siwon so I dont know the exact things happening..but hey that what fanfiction are..a fan fiction..

Tq for reading!!!!