Miracle

Miracle
Kyungsoo nervously lay on the bed as the doctor looks at the some papers. He feels frustrated because one, his husband is not here and two , why the freaking doctor take too long to tell him what atcually happened to him! Kyungsoo frowns.
 
'No.. I can't be pregnant.'
 
He sighs quitely. It's not like he don't want to get pregnant but he always wants to get pregnant but his family's doctor said he can't get pregnant because he's not a breeder. His husband also not. Their dream to have a child might not be accomplised.
 
 
"Mr.Do, you can sit up now and I have something to tell you." The doctor informs in a calm tone. Kyungsoo slowly get off the bed. He makes his way to the doctor and speaks up.
 
 
"So, what's wrong with me? I don't get any serious disease right?"
 
 
The doctor laughs.
 
 
"No, it is a great disease. Congratulation, Mr Do. You are 8 weeks pregnant." Kyungsoo widen his big eyes. He just can't believe what he atcually hear.
 
 
"Are y- you serious, doctor?!"
 
 
"Yes, Mr.Do. I just want you to calm down now. Here's the sonogram. And I want to remind you to take care of your health and you have to attend your appoiment once a week."
 
 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo stares at the sonogram quitely. There's a small fetus growing inside him. His husband must be really happy if he know that Kyungsoo is pregnant. The pregnant male already plan for a suprise. 
 
 
"Baby.." He says softly and rubs his tummy. His eyes are getting teary. It feel so real. Not even a dream. Just like a miracle happen to him. A reality miracle. He's so happy. He still remember how his husband doesn't want to give up and always try to make a child. 
 
 
Sound of the car can be hear from upstairs. Kyungsoo smiles widely. He quickly puts the sonogram under his pillow and rushes downstairs to welcome his husband home. 
 
 
"Squishy , I'm home~" A sweet voice with a Chinese accent can be heard clearly. Kyungsoo blushes as he hear the nickname.
 
 
"Baby!" Kyungsoo hugs his husband tightly. Luhan smiles and pulls his husband into his embrace. He miss his cute husband so much. It've been 3 years after their marriage but they still act like a lovebird. 
 
 
"I miss you, baobei" Luhan kisses his husband's temple softly.
 
 
"I miss you so much." Kyungsoo replies, snuggles to the older's broad chest. They couple stay like that for almost 10 minutes before Luhan lifts Kyungsoo up and make their way to the bedroom. Luhan feels a bit strange with Kyungsoo's behaviour. 
 
 
"Baby, did something happen while I was at work?" Luhan glances at his husband who is sitting on the bed.
 
 
"Aniya~ I just miss you so much." Kyungsoo says and grins. He just can't wait to tell his husband about the news. Luhan just nods and walks to the bed after he changes into the pajama. 
 
 
"Baby." Luhan pulls Kyungsoo into his arms, enjoying how the younger will cuddle so close to him. Luhan chuckles lightly.
 
 
"Nae?" Kyungsoo looks up.
 
 
"I want to tell something." What is it..? Why Kyungsoo feels like it's something bad. 
 
 
"Tell me, baby. I'm listening." He answers nervously. He hold the Chinese male's hand.
 
 
"I have to go to Malaysia next week, sweetie." Oh no.. Not again. Kyungsoo try his best not to cry.
 
 
"H- how long?" This what Kyungsoo don't want to know the answer.
 
 
"8 months this time.." Luhan sighs quitely as he looks at his husband. He still remember how miserable Kyungsoo was when he went to Sydney for a month. His husband look like a wreck. He end up coming back after two weeks. He just can't see his husband cry or sad.
 
 
Kyungsoo shuts his eyes.
 
 
'Don't tell him. Don't act selfish, Kyungsoo. Just let him go. Act like everything are fine. You can do this , Kyungsoo. You can.' 
 
 
"N- nae.. arraso" Kyungsoo whispers softly. Luhan feels taken back a bit.. No, he knows the male won't be happy with the decision. Luhan stares at Kyungsoo weirdly. There must be something behind all of this. He can see that his husband trying hard not to break down and wail.
 
 
"Let's sleep then.. You must have to get up early tomorrow." Kyungsoo whispers again. He closes his eyes. Once again, Luhan feels weird. His husband doesn't turn his back this time. He would always do that when they have fight or when something just not right.
 
 
"Good night." Luhan kisses the younger's lips and forehead and goes to sleep, holding Kyungsoo in his arms.
 
 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo sits near the toilet, sighing. His morning sickness getting really worse. He somehow feel glad as Luhan don't have any chance to see him like that. Just 3 days more before his husband depature. He gathers his strength and makes his way to the kitchen. 
 
 
It's a lie if he don't think about telling Luhan but he just so stubborn. That what Baekhyun said yesterday. The diva's mouth just never stop once he open it. Kyungsoo end up shoved the banana into the diva's mouth but still he get another lecture from Suho. 
 
 
Kyungsoo glances at the clock and frowns. Why his husband gets home so early? It's not lunch time and Luhan never come home for lunch. It's Kyungsoo who always bring the food to him. Luhan goes straight to the bedroom without any glance to Kyungsoo. 
 
 
The younger male quickly follows his husband.
 
 
"Baby?" Kyungsoo calls softly. Frown can be clearly seen on Luhan's face as he's searching something at the table.
 
 
"Do you see the black file?" Kyungsoo tries to remember where he put the file. He sure he saw it before. Oh no... Not the file that Kyungsoo puked on.. He gulps nervously and approaches Luhan.
 
 
"Baby.. about that file-"
 
 
"Where is it?" Luhan looks at Kyungsoo and his voice become really stern.
 
 
"I s- spill some coffee on it. I'm sorry baby!" Kyungsoo looks down.
 
 
"What?! What you did?!! Yah, Kyungsoo! If you don't want me to go, you should just tell me! Not acting selfish and immature like this! You are just really useless!!." Luhan yells and storms out of the house. Tears spill like a waterfall from Kyungsoo's eyes. Useless? Luhan never call him like that. Not even when they have a big fight.
 
 
Kyungsoo end up cried his eyes out for hours. He fell asleep as he don't have any strength left. He don't even have breakfast this morning. The house also dark. There's no any trace of Luhan. The house just so silent unlike another night.
 
 
 
 
 
Luhan sighs. He feels really guilty for yelling at his husband. He don't have any chance to get home today also. He also can't get home last night. He really wants to embrace his beautiful husband right now. His work just can't let him. Although he's the CEO, he's always busy. 
 
 
Luhan also feels worry as Kyungsoo don't pick up his phone. He just asks Suho to take a look at his husband. Urgh! Luhan promises himself that he'll make up later for his husband. He don't want any fight before he left.
 
 
 
 
"Kyungsoo!" Suho rushes to his bestfriend. Kyungsoo looks at Suho, smiling.
 
 
"Hyung~" His voice hoarse. 
 
 
"Yah, what are you doing down here!" Suho pulls the younger up slowly from the floor. 
 
 
"Counting stars~" Kyungsoo smiles and makes his way to the bedroom but end up fall down.
 
 
"Kyungsoo!" Suho catches him. "Yah, you don't eat do you?" 
 
 
Kyungsoo just sits still on the chair quitely. He try to listen to listen to Suho who is cooking while nagging. He feels too hungry that he just don't catch any word that Suho said. 
 
 
"Stop." Kyungsoo whispers as Suho mention 'Luhan'. Suho frownes and looks at the younger. He serves the foods quitely. He can sense something's wrong now. 
 
 
"Eat up and spills out everything later or I'll call that Diva." Kyungsoo nods obdiently and eats as much as he can. He feels sorry to the fetus in him. He wants his child to grow up healthily so he needs to eat.
 
 
'Baby, eomma mianhae. I guess it just gonna be only us later.' He rubs his tummy as he's waiting for Suho to serve the fruit. The front door opened. Kyungsoo quickly lay down and closes his eyes. He just don't want to face his husband now. Luhan smiles slightly as he sees Kyungsoo on the sofa.
 
 
"Oh hyung.. You are back" Suho greets him and puts the plate on the table.
 
 
"Yeah, thank you for helping me, Suho."
 
 
"No problem, hyung. And I think you really need to make up with this boy. He doesn't eat anything yesterday" Suho smiles at Luhan. Luhan sighs in regret. Suho glances at Kyungsoo. He know the younger just pretend that he's sleeping. 
 
 
"And I should get back now. Sehun already here." Suho says again and walks to the door. Luhan thanks him once again and bid goodbye. Kyungsoo already end up fall asleep. Luhan carries his husband to the bedroom after he cleans the kitchen. 
 
 
He stares at his husband's face lovingly.
 
 
"I'm sorry, my baby." Luhan kisses his husband's lips softly. He strips off the younger carefully. Luhan frowns as he sees his husband's round tummy. He gently rubs on it. 
 
 
"He's not pregnant, right..? He must tell me if he is." Luhan doesn't know why he just keep rubbing the round tummy and plants some soft kisses on it. He also whispers some comforting words. Luhan dozes off right after he change his husband's outfit. 
 
 
 
 
It's the day. Kyungsoo and Luhan still not make up. They do talk to each other but just like a stranger. Luhan try to take to Kyungsoo but the younger always avoid him. Kyungsoo really wants to make up but he just couldn't bring up himself to do so. 
 
 
Luhan already puts his luggages into the trunk. He makes his way to Kyungsoo and hugs him tightly.
 
 
"Baby.. take care okay. I'll be back as fast as I can. I promise you and I'm sorry for what I said that day. I never mean it that way. You are mean everything in my life baby. And please remember that I love you, only you. Don't skip your meals and get enough sleep okay. And if you want to tell me anything, just tell me now, okay?" Luhan looks at his husband.
 
 
'I'm pregnant, baby. That what I want to say so bad but no. Not like this when I'm just immature for you.' 
 
 
"Nothing. You should go now or you'll miss the flight." Kyungsoo fake a smile. 
 
 
"O-okay then. I'll call you everyday" Luhan hugs Kyungsoo tightly and shower his face with kisses and land a sweet kiss on his heart-shaped lips. But Kyungsoo just don't show any emotion. Not even a bit. 
 
 
"I'll get going now, baby. I love you so much, my squishy ."
 
 
"Love you too."
 
 
 
 
Luhan sits on the bench quitely. His flight just in 30 minutes. There's no any sign that Kyungsoo will come. Luhan sighs. He just don't want to leeave his husband. He wants to bring his husband along but he can't. Not when he still don't know where he'll stay and how his husband will wait for him everyday. 
 
 
"Mr.Lu! It's nice to see you here." A man greets him. 
 
 
"Yes" Luhan smiles and shakes hand with the man.
 
 
"What are you doing here?" 
 
 
"I'm going to Malaysia for some bussines things. What about you doctor?"
 
 
"Oh,I I'm fetching for my wife. Btw, congratulation on your husband's pregnancy. I'm sure you're really happy to hear that news." Luhan sure he don't mishear what the doctor say . Pregnant?!
 
 
"W- what?! Kyungsoo's pregnant?!" Luhan looks at the doctor in disbelief.
 
 
"Yes! He went to my clinic a week ago. He doesn't tell you..?" Luhan quickly runs out of the airport. Forget about all those bussiness. All he mind can think now is Kyungsoo. Only Kyungsoo. 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo lazily opens the door. He's just tired from all those morning sickness. His body feel really week. He widen his eyes as his body falls into a familiar warmth. 
 
 
"B- baby?" Kyungsoo looks at Luhan in shock. Why he's here? He left something again? No.. Kyungsoo doesn't want to get yelled. He hates it. He always hate it. He shuts his eyes expecting a harsh words but no. He opens his eyes slowly as Luhan hugs his tummy.
 
 
"W- what are you doing? D- did you left something?" Kyungsoo asks nervously as he try to push Luhan away.
 
 
"W- why you don't tell me you're pregnant?! I'm sorry, baby. I'm really sorry for yelling at you. I'm sorry . I shouldn've mad at you. I'm sorry, love.." Luhan says while tears already wet on his cheeks. Kyungsoo feels guilty for being stubborn.
 
 
"I- I'm sorry too, baby. I just w- want to tell you but you told me that you have to go away.. I d- don't want to be a burden like before.." Kyungsoo cries loudly. Luhan pulls the male into his arms again.
 
 
"Shh, don't cry. Forgive me, baby. Forgive appa, nae.." Luhan rubs Kyungsoo's tummy lovingly. 
 
 
"I forgive you.. I always will." Luhan smiles and kisses his husband's lips. And this time, Kyungsoo respond to the kiss. They might be near but they miss each other everyday. Their love are so strong. 
 
 
 
"Baby.. what about your work then?" Kyungsoo looks up his husband. 
 
 
"I already settle it. It's okay, squishy . Now,I'm just gonna focus at taking care of you and this honey baby~" Luhan rubs Kyungsoo's tummy gently. Kyungsoo grins and pecks Luhan's lips.
 
 
"Baby, I want twins" Luhan says and pouts. The pregnant male widen his eyes. 
 
 
"Later, baby~ After I give birth to our honey baby."
 
 
"Shireo~ I want it now~" 
 
 
"Yah!! You are y!" Luhan laughs and kisses Kyungsoo's cheek.
 
 
"I love you, squishy ~ Who knows if you are pregnant with twin~"
 
 
"I love you, y Luhan~ Arraso then~" Kyungsoo smiles and they kisses for a couple time before they go to sleep. It really a good day for them. They hope their love will get stronger and more miracles will come to their life. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Baby, I want to eat dumpling"
 
 
"What? Are you sure?"
 
 
"Yes!"
 
 
"B- but there's no restaurant open at this time!"
 
 
"Then sleep outside!!"
 
 
"What? B- baby. No!!!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Author's note : Got this idea really sudden . I write this for almost 2 hours straight then I stop for awhile and here I continue back. I hope you enjoy  this!