Shocking

Arranged Marriage

Your POV

"~~~-AH!!" i heard someone calling me from behind.

when I turned around to see who was calling me, I was so shocked. It was him. The guy that I've always feared to meet. I am scared of meeting him because I don't know how to explain to him that I broke my promise with him. Yes, it is minwoo.

Then, he came closer and closer towards me. the closer he came, the faster my heart beats. I was nervous I didn't know what to do. I was glued to the ground.

"~~~-ah, how have you been?" minwoo said to me and hugged me tightly.

"m....min...minwoo-yah....." I said while pushing him away a little letting gofrom his hug.

"shocked right? I came back 2 weeks ago. ~~~-ah, let's go sit somewhere and talk. I have so many things to tell you and ask you." minwoo said and brought me to a bench.

We sat down and minwoo started talking.

"~~~-ah, I already started working as a doctor. I came back 2 weeks ago to meet you. I tried to search for you but I couldn't. I even tried calling your number. Then suddenly today, my friends said that they wanted to meet me here and while I was waiting for them, I saw you."

"minwoo-yah, I have something I have to tell you." I finally found the courage to say something.

"what is it? tell me. but, wait, I have something to ask you first" then minwoo took out a box from his jacket. he opened it and there is a ring inside.

"~~~-ah, I know i'm being impatient and rushing but it's just that we have been separated for  7 years and I really cannot wait anymore, so, will you please marry me? We can stay in england and start a family there. Will you?"

I was shocked but I still have to be honest with minwoo.

"mi....minwoo-yah, actually..." I was about to say but...

"EOMMA!" Na young came running towards me.

"eomma, where have you been? appa and I have been looking for you." 

I could see the shocked face of minwoo.

Kwangmin's POV

It has been more than 10 minutes since ~~~ went to take her phone from the car. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up. So, I took Na young and started looking for her. She wasn't at the car. After a few minutes of searching,

"Appa, eomma is over there" Na young said and she ran towards ~~~

She looks different and she was talking with someone I couldn't recognise who, maybe it is one of her colleagues. So I went directly to her.

"Wifey, where have you been? I tried calling your phone but you didn't pick up" I told her

"u...umm..umm" she didn't reply.

"eomma, who is this?" Na young asked pointing to the person next to her.

When I looked, I saw minwoo. *He is back?*

"mi....mi....minwoo-yah" I stuttered

Minwoo's POV

"EOMMA!" a small girl went to ~~~. *wait, what? she has a child? with who? she said she was going to wait for me"

"eomma where have you been. appa and I have been looking for you"

"wifey, where have you been? I tried calling your phone but you didn't pick up" a guy went to ~~~ and it was kwangmin.

What is happening right now? I'm so confused. so, she is still married with kwangmin and they have a child together.

I didn't know what to do but, I just got up and walked away.

_________________________________________________________________________

poor minwoo :((. what will happen next??? stay tuned LOL